Chapter 2: What's Destined to Come Still Comes

WGM: Marriage Tuition

"I'm in love." These words are like a lightning when they fall on Taeyeon's ears. Same goes to Tiffany, she finds it ridiculously absurd.

"You? With who? I'm totally curious. Who can accept you?" Tiffany is still acceptable.

But for Taeyeon, she totally can't control her anger,"Yesterday you've watched what kind of fairy tale? Or you had a strange dream? With your Keroro?"

"It's real, Unnie." Seohyun added."I'm getting married."

Almost like automatic, Taeyeon glared at Seohyun,"What? Did your parents know that?"

"With who?" Tiffany totally forgot about the presence of camera, she put down her rice cakes and stared at Seohyun unhappily. "How could we didn't know about it? Getting married? Sooyoung is the one that say she wanted to get married on 24 years old, you have been infected? Didn't you say that if you get married on 20 years old, the rest 80 years you can't do what you wanted to do?"

"Do you still take us as your parents?" Taeyeon looked at Seohyun fiercely, she somehow seemed like she's going to kill the one who will take away her daughter from her.

"What?" Seohyun went back a little with scare, said weakly.

"Wait a minute. Daedae. Others I believe, but Seohyun? Do you believe it?" Tiffany suddenly recalled something. "She's Seohyun, this kid will be like that?"

Taeyeon suddenly woke up, had a peek on Tiffany, and then stared at Seohyun for a few seconds. Taeyeon took a deep breath, she suddenly noticed the camera beside them, maybe is Seohyun lying to us, or not...

"Don't tell me you'll be casted in that show? WGM? You sign up for the show?"

"Ne." Seohyun looked a bit nervous, she knew that Taeny had looked for her since she was a child, and they told everybody that she's their daughter. But she couldn't understand why their reactions are so intense.

"Whew!" Taeny looked completely relieved, their faces brought up some strange smiles. And Taeyeon suddenly began to hum the wedding song.

Tiffany patted Taeyeon's shoulder to stop the singing, and she looked at Seohyun seriously,"Know who that is?"

"Nope. The other unnies are still looking for the person." Thinking of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's good deed, Seohyun answered honestly.

"Could it be Soo Jungie(Krystal)? Or Ji Eun(IU)?" Taeyeon and Tiffany uttered the two names that are usually paired with Seohyun. They can only guess, their hearts were like having a kitten inside and scratching the walls.

"I don't know. It would be much easier if the person is someone that I know." Seohyun and Krystal worked together once, they fairly knew each other, better than the ones that she didn't know.

"Maybe it could be someone that you don't know?" Taeyeon directly said the answer that Seohyun didn't expect it.

"Why do you say so?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Look at it. The two of us, and Yoonyul, we met each other before and we're quite good. According to this show, there should be at least one stranger couples on it." Taeyeon replied.

"It seems to be like this." Tiffany turned around and looked at Seohyun who was still confusing, her curiosity was getting stronger,"When will you meet her? At where?"

"I don't know." At this time, Seohyun's phone suddenly rang. Seohyun quickly grabbed her phone out of her pocket and looked at it."Oh!"

"What?" Both Taeyeon and Tiffany get closed to Seohyun.

"It says today's 4 p.m to Myeongdong coffee shop." Seohyun lifted the important message and read it out, her face turned pale because of nervousness.

"Omo! Now it's already 3 something." Tiffany looked at the time, felt a little disappointed.

"Ne. It seems like I need to go there now." Seohyun looked at her unnies, she was supposed to came here to help them to decorate the venue. "I'm sorry. I was suppose to help you."

"It's okay. You should go now. It's not nice to be late on the first date." Taeyeon pushed Seohyun out of the hall. "We'll watch the show."

"Fighting!"

Sitting inside the car, Seohyun was talking with her manager, Elena,"It seems that I'm  going to be late! How's now?" Seohyun was holding a sweet potato in her hand, while peeling the skin, babbled.

"Our maknae is nervous now?" Elena looked at Seohyun with a kind smile, she looked through the rear view mirror, and continued to drive carefully.

"Ne. Unnie, what am I suppose to do now? I have totally no idea. Now, it's critical!" Seohyun plucked a small piece of sweet potato and stuffed it into like a chipmunk, the cute action made Elena laughed.

"You're our maknae, cheer up! Fighting! I'm going to fetch Hyoyeon now, later don't forget to take your wife back home." Upon arrival, Elena encouraged Seohyun with a brilliant look.

"Ne!" After saying farewell to Elena, Seohyun held her backpack and slowly walked into the coffee shop. Her heart was racing fast.

Under the guidance of the waiter, Seohyun could see a person who was sitting on the empty hall, with her back against Seohyun.

That person? Krystal?