Chapter 8: A Sly Husband and A Childish Wife

WGM: Marriage Tuition

"What's all of that?" Seohyun felt like weeping but she failed to shed her tears. "It's wrong not to use honorifics."

 

"Just give it a try." Jessica begged. "Stuffy!"

 

"La..." Seohyun was stucked at the first pronounciation. Her tongue seemed to lose control.

 

"Not this!" Jessica pouted. “We’re already married to each other right? Why do you feel so awkward about it? Stuffy!”

 

“La…” It’s hard for Seohyun to pronounce but she clenched her teeth and continued. “…zy.”

 

“Stuffy~~”

 

“La-zy.” Seohyun said softly. She could only tuck her loosened hair behind her ear, and smiled shyly.

 

“Stuffy, you’re so cute!” Jessica who was laughing hardly, fell on the other side. What a unique person she is! “Too adorable!”

 

“Then when the next time we meet, we must use these diminutives! Stuffy!” Jessica was making fun of Seohyun, and she kindly reminded Seohyun.

 

“What should I do?” Seohyun knew what Jessica had said is true but she’s still feel embarrassing, and how could unnie be so happy about it? Why? Am I funny?

 

“Just know I’ve said my ideal partner. So what’s Stuffy’s ideal partner?”

 

"I have none." Seohyun looked very serious.

"None?" Jessica remember Taeyeon had said about Seohyun's exemplary nature, so the model student does not have any ideal partner? I had thought who will I be married in the future when I was in high school.

 

"Yes, unnie." Seohyun looked at Jessica, with a little bit of hesitation, but finally couldn't help and asked. "Unnie..."

 

"Yes, Stuffy?" Jessica interrupted Seohyun and reminded her deliberately.

 

"La-zy, did you meet anybody before me?" Seohyun said the endearment with a flat tone. She cared about the whole thing that she had been pranked.

 

"Nope." Jessica startled. She knew why.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes. I came here to wait for a while, then Stuffy you'd come."

 

"Why?" Seohyun asked the director behind Jessica.

 

"Because I got up late. And there's traffic jam." Jessica was honest. "To drag the time, we suggested to the PD to call my sister for replacing me for a while."

 

"How could you do this to me?!" Absolute shock. Like the little red riding hood being tricked by the big bad wolf, Seohyun was aggrieved and watched at Jessica. "Unnie, how do you know that Krystal was there?"

 

"Krystal is my sister. Yesterday she told me on the phone. Coincidence, isn't it?" Because of guilty, Jessica didn't care about the diminutives now.

 

"Really?" Seohyun didn't talk about family with Krystal, so she didn't know that. But actually the Jung Sister was not a high profile sisters, if you didn't particularly concerned, you really won't know.

 

"Yes! My name is Jung Soo Yeon, and Krystal is Jung Soo Jung. Don't you know that?" Jessica was stingy. "You never cared about me?"

 

"I know you but I don't really close to you."

 

"But you and Krystal knew each other! I'm angry now! Hing!"

 

"......"

 

What is happening now? Is she even unnie?

 

Two minutes later.

 

"Can't you just comfort me?" Jessica waited for a long time, but she found out that Seohyun was still stuffy and didn't say even a word.

 

"Unnie, you knew Taeyeon unnie but you don't know me! I'm angry too!" Blinking her eyes, Seohyun mimicked Jessica's buns face and turned her head to look outside the window.

 

"Err......"

 

"Unnie, we both wrong. So unnie don't talk about it anymore, I don't get angry and you too." After two minutes, Seohyun announced it proudly.

 

"Stuffy, you're really smart." Jessica snorted, aggrieved, am I being subdued? "Stuffy, you didn't use diminutives just now. Please mind it."

 

"......"

 

"Oh-h! We're here." They arrived just when they felt a little hungry. Taeny were sitting inside the restaurant and waving to their fans.

 

"I'm gone now. Call me when you've emergency. And, don't forgot to be nice to your little husband." Tania was making fun of them. She closed the window immediately, and looked at Jessica who's face full of resentful, and also Seohyun who was standing beside Jessica and pulled her sleeves shyly. Seohyun was comforting Jessica.

 

Tania said to herself, "She's obviously a childish wife, Seohyun is a sly husband. No matter who she married with, she's definitely a wife! I'm gonna let the fans to poll. I'm definitely right!"