Chapter 3: Being Played

WGM: Marriage Tuition

"Hello? I'm Girls Generation's Seohyun." Seohyun walked behind Krystal, greeted her carefully, she was nervous.

"Ah-h! Hello! I'm f(x)'s Krystal." Krystal stood up immediately and greeted back Seohyun. An awkward atmosphere circulates the air between them.

"Krystal, you're here for WGM?" Seohyun was bigger than Krystal, so she went first.

"Yes, Seohyun unnie you too?" Krystal sat down and grabbed her bag nervously.

"Yes." Seohyun put down her backpack and sat straight on the chair.

"Seohyun unnie do you want some drinks?" After a while, Krystal is the first to break the silence. "This coffee shop has your favourite coffee, sweet potato latte."

"Really? I'm going to try it!" Speaking of sweet potato, Seohyun seemed to have more spirits.

Krystal immediately waved to the waiter and ordered a cup of sweet potato latte. When she turned back to the table, the awkward silence came again.

"It seems a bit awkward, this doesn't happen when we work together right? It's strange." Krystal who was more understanding about Seohyun's personality spoke.

"Yes! It's totally strange." Seohyun blinked her eyes while looking at Krystal. Seohyun thought that as a sister she should be more active, so she continued, "I didn't think that it is you."

"Who do you think that is?" Krystal put down her coffee and said seriously.

"What? Err..." Seohyun touched her hair. "I didn't think of that before."

"Is it true?" Krystal gave a disappointed face, she looked at Seohyun with pity.

"I think, Krystal is......is nice!" Seohyun slowly said and after that she admitted. "I only know you. If it turns out to be someone I don't know, it will be more awkward than now! Although now is still a little embarrassing."

"No wonder you're Seohyun unnie. I thought Seohyun unnie you wish it was me because you like me." Krystal pinched the spoon, and she lifted her head up, looked at Seohyun seriously and asked, "Regardless of the person you know, unnie didn't you consider the others? For example your ideal partner, like if I was a man, I want this kind of person to be my girlfriend. Don't you?"

"Nope." Seohyun answered. "Never had this feeling before."

"Okay." Krystal's phone suddenly lit up, in Seohyun's sight, Krystal's eyes seemed to feel relived? And also, prank?

"Unnie." Krystal's tone became very relax, but she looked a little upset. "Actually I'm not your partner."

"What?" Seohyun shivered and her teeth knocked on the cup, she lifted up her head and looked at Krystal.

"I'm invited to be a guest on this show, my mission is to mislead you before your true partner comes."

"What? Really?" Seohyun was a little bit unhappy. Am I'm being pranked? Then why am I so nervous for the whole time?

"Unnie please go to the parking lot and search for a car that has three 9 plate numbers. Your partner will be waiting inside the car. Your true partner likes to eat dry cold noodles, dislikes watery cold noodles. Like me I like to eat watery cold noodles." Krystal looked at the message and read it out, then she looked at Seohyun with an upset face,"Aigoo, I really like unnie, and I wanted to be your partner, but they didn't choose me.

"Krystal do you know who is it?" Seohyun was unmoved, she looked at Krystal with sparkling eyes, "Tell me who is it."

"Unnie, this I really can't tell you. My mission has completed, unnie you should go to the parking lot now. If you can't find your true partner in half an hour, you will be automatically eliminate from this show." Krystal stimulated Seohyun's will, "The time starts after I read the message finished, and now 5 minutes have already passed."

The show was not yet begun and now had come to an end? Gave up? No way! Seohyun sighed. She immediately picked up her backpack, but still looked very calm,"Like dry cold noodles? Dislike watery cold noodles? There are three 9 on the license plate?"

"Yes." Krystal nodded. It really is Seohyun unnie. Everything is needed to ask clearly.

"Unnie?" Krystal looked at Seohyun who was walking towards the counter and asked curiously.

"There are any shortcuts from here to the parking lot?"

"Yes, of course!" The waiter nodded excitedly, he even left the counter and led Seohyun to the parking lot.

"Unnie is really a model student. Each section is perfectly controlled in her hands. But sadly she isn't mine." Krystal admired Seohyun, she gulped the coffee and smiled to the writer who was standing behind her.

 "Mission complete."