Chapter 7: Diminuitive

WGM: Marriage Tuition

"Okay." Although Jessica was a bit nervous when she looked how formal Seohyun is, but Jessica couldn't refuse Seohyun's request.

"The first question, what's your ideal partner would be like?"

"My ideal partner?" Jessica cocked her head, but she answered directly, "I haven't think of that before. I was suddenly being woke up before knowing it, I've been a hurry, no time to think about it."

"Unnie, you can think it now." Seohyun asked with great perseverance, this question had been put on the first place, it's important!

"Comfortable like a friend? Someone who can live up the atmosphere, but not too noisy, and the most important thing is able to tolerate me." Jessica gave a precise answer after thinking for a long time.

"Okay." Seohyun wrote it down and asked for the second question, "Do you like to read books?"

"Read books?" Jessica answered honestly, "Not really. But sometimes I will. Other times I like to read magazines."

"Unnie, you really are a straightforward person." Seohyun who was hit by Jessica's honestly nodded, "You can also learn a lot from the magazines."

Jessica accepted the praise frankly, "You look like the type that loves to read books, what books do you prefer?"

"Yes. The more you read, the more benefit you could get. I like to read self-development books." Seohyun nodded sincerely.

"Self-development?" Jessica seemed to be numb now.

"Yes. There're many things in the book that give me help, do you want to read it next time?"

"Err... Let's play it by ear." Jessica nodded awkwardly. "You must be excellent in your studies, what place did you get in school?"

"If more effort has been put, the second I think?" Seohyun was shy.

"Are you modest?" Jessica was not really surprised by this, but she'd a feeling that she's getting smaller.

"Aneyo!" Seohyun gave a shy smile, she flushed.

Suddenly Seohyun's phone rang.

"I'm sorry." Seohyun nodded apologetically, and took out her phone.

"Who is it?" Jessica was curious.

"Is Taeyeon unnie." Seohyun picked up the phone, and the loud speaker. " Seohyun-ah! How is it? Have you met her?" Taeyeon's voice came from the other side of the phone clearly. "Who's your partner?"

"Hi! I'm Jessica."  Jessica didn't wait Seohyun to answer Taeyeon, she directly greeted Taeyeon.

"Omo! What's happening? Why Sica is at there?" That ahjumma voice came out. "Seohyun-ah, could it be possible that Sica is your partner?"

"Yes, unnie." Seohyun answered honestly. She looked at Jessica like she's saying, unnie you know Taeyeon unnie?

"What? Is it real? Then Sica you should call me dad." Taeyeon shouted happily.

"What are you doing, unnie!" Although all the fans think that she's Taeny's daughter, but when Taeyeon said it out loud still made Seohyun felt a little absurd.

"Hing!" Jessica chose to ignore Taeyeon.

"Seohyun do you feel awkward now?" This silly question was asked by Tiffany. Isn't it obvious?

"Yes. Do you have any ideas to make us not awkward anymore?" Jessica asked. Tiffany didn't reply for a while.

"I have no idea."

"Then forget it." Jessica ended this topic coldly. You're making the atmosphere dead again.

"Unnie." Seohyun suddenly asked. "Unnie did your things done yet?"

"Almost. After the wedding photo shoot, we'll start to prepare for the honeymoon." Taeyeon said with a proud tone.

"Unnie, now we're heading to Samyong Garden at Myeongdong to eat." Seohyun was a little worried she and Jessica may be to boring so she needed Taeny to help them to live up the atmosphere.

"Really? Daedae, do you want to go?" Tiffany said.

"We'll meet you later!" Taeyeon immediately agreed after seeing her wife's aegyo.

"Alright." Seohyun was relived, and she hung up the phone.

"You seem to know Taeyeon well. I heard that you're her daughter?" Jessica who was playing with her nails said.

"Yes. Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie take care of me very well." Seohyun didn't know what to say next, as for the questions inside her notebook, she decided to get to know Jessica by herself in the future, not by the questions. Jessica seemed very nervous about the questions. It looks like it will be better if I stop now.

"Seohyun, after you'd seen me, do you have any feelings about me?" Jessica cocked her head and asked.

"I'm like 'Ah! So it's you.'" Seohyun answered with hesitation. "Jessica unnie looks like an ice princess."

"Ice princess?" Jessica is the first to heard this nickname. No one ever called her ice princess before. It's a new nickname to me. 

"Yes. When unnie went blank, your facial expression is kinda scary." Carefully watching Jessica's expressions, Seohyun felt that Jessica looked very cold when she first answered the questions.

"Hold on a second. We need to have diminutive right?"Jessica suddenly suggested. "We can't always unnie here and Seohyun there, right? Just like the ice princess that you've talked before, Taeyeon and Tiffany they also had diminutives too, right? Daedae, Fany, something like that."

"Diminutives?" Seohyun was a bit shocked.

"You don't speak much, and you're always looked that you're enduring something. Let see, Stuffy?"

"What's this? Stuffy?" Seohyun laughed and leaned against the chair. "Unnie, you only meet me for like an hour. I'm Stuffy?"

"Hmmm. If you're Stuffy, then what's mine?" Jessica thought for a long time.

"Lazy!" Tania who was driving suddenly spoke up. "Anyway, you're totally lazy. This suits you well."

"Lazy? Okay, I accept this." Jessica did not seem shy about this nickname and she even accepted this nickname proudly. "Seohyun is Stuffy! I'm Lazy!"