Chapter 6: Finally

WGM: Marriage Tuition

"Hello, I'm Girls Generation's Seohyun." When the door had just opened, a figure that bowed down faced-to-faced with Jessica.

"What?" Jessica had been taken aback at the same time and she quickly greeted back, "Hi, I'm, I'm Jessica."

"Although it's very rude, but can I ask Jessicaxi do you like to eat dry cold noodles? Do you hate watery cold noodles?" Seohyun asked Jessica out of breath, and Jessica was startled.

"Err, yes. I like dry cold noodles and I hate watery cold noodles. Do they mean something?" Looking at Seohyun who's still gasping, Jessica could not help but went blank.

"Really?" Because she'd being deceived, so when it's real she's still have doubts on it.

"Yes. Seohyunxi you're?" Jessica who didn't anything about this situation looked at Seohyun. Do I heard her name before? It's familiar.

"I'm your partner, Jessicaxi." Seohyun who'd finally get authentication from the director was relieved, and she straightforward announced this.

"I'm so sorry for what I've done before, for all sudden."

"Yes? Ah-h, it's okay." Finally, Jessica remembered that Taeyeon always told her that she has a daughter called Seohyun, so it's her?

Looking at Seohyun who is taller than her, Jessica felt that the recording will be uneasy.

"Seohyun when were you born?" The two of them had been silent till now. Jessica thought she'd met a person that is superb in staring into space than herself, but looking at those blinking bright black eyes, it seems not?

"I was born in 1991." Seohyun held her bag and looked at Jessica with an innocent look.

What a special sister!

"I'm in 1989. Do we need to use honorifics?" Standing at the side, Jessica needed to lift her head a little bit in order to look into Seohyun's eyes.

"Yes. We should." Seohyun nodded sincerely, this completely showed out her unique personality.

"Okay..." Awkward, and a little bit uncomfortable.

"Is not hard to call me unnie right? We're now getting married right?"

"Ah-h! Okay."

The atmosphere cooled down again. The two of them stood still, and they could only remain silence.

X

"Maknae, if you've decided, then I'll go and accept the show. But you should know that you have your own unique world. Once you're married, you need to live with that person for a while, if you don't open your world to the person, there's no way to live." Elena looked at their dearest maknae, Seohyun, said earnestly. She really hoped that Seohyun is able to let go a little.

"You're always lack of flexibility, if you continue to be stubborn, hold in your heart, stuffy as usual, what your fans will feel about it? Although it's cute, and it's convenient, but when it takes a long time to be like this, well-disciplined, people will start to feel that you're not easy to get along with."

"Open your heart and mind, don't think about how long you've known each other. Don't think about will this be rude to the person. You need to take the initiative!"

X

After recalled what Elena had said before recording the show, Seohyun draw a deep breath and spoke to Jessica who was staring into space.

"It's getting late now, unnie do you want to go for a dinner? I know there's a great restaurant."

"Ah? Okay." Jessica nodded and looked into Seohyun's eyes. The raising spirit?

Both of them get up into the car, Seohyun sat at the left, after she putting down her backpack, Seohyun fastened her seatbelt seriously. Seohyun kindly pointed Jessica who was a bit blur, "Unnie, you should fasten your seatbelt too."

"O-Okay." Sitting at the backseat also needed to fasten the seatbelt? Jessica went blank for three seconds.

Tania who was sitting at the driving seat entered the address to the navigator, she heard what Seohyun had said and secretly laughed a few times, and at the same time she fastened her seatbelt carefully.

"Seohyun, you always live like that?" This life, looks very hard for me though.

"Yep. I think so." Her shiny eyes blinked a few times.

"What's in your bag? It looks so heavy, can I take a look at it?" Jessica glanced at her own small purse, her purse can only be used to keep cash.

"It's okay." After debuted, Seohyun was quite familiar with this kind of question, so she wouldn't mind. Especially Jessica is her partner now.

"This?" The first thing that Seohyun took out from the backpack made Jessica laughed.

"Sweet potato!" Seohyun seemed like she wanted to eat the sweet potato now. "I really like to eat sweet potato! This is given by the fans. Do unnie want to try some of it?"

"No thanks. I don't like sweet potato. I hate melons. Even I just smell, I'll feel uncomfortable." Jessica leaned to the chair and replied.

"Really?" It's a little surprise for Seohyun, allergic to melons? Sweet potatoes consider as a type of melons?

"I don't like the names with melons on it too." For Jessica, sweet potatoes are considered as melons, because she hates that smell.

"Is this a notebook?" Jessica asked when she saw the second thing that Seohyun took out from her bag. "What do you write on it?"

"Yes. I record some things I usually see, hear and think about. Actually I've prepared some questions to ask unnie. Will you answer me?" Seohyun after taking out the book surrounded with a circle of unknown aura. It's bright.