Chapter 4: Finding Her

WGM: Marriage Tuition

"Three nines? Three nines?”

"Not this? Neither! Oh-h! There it is!" Seohyun's eyes shone, she looked at the time, 15 minutes left? If there's still someone like Krystal, will she be unsuccessful and gave up?

"Knock the window for three times. And then the door will open." The director who was starting to nervous for Seohyun gave Seohyun some tips.

Seohyun quickly knocked the window, when the door opened, she quickly bowed down and greeted, "Hello. I'm Girls Generation's Seohyun."

"Ah-h! Hello. I'm Wonder Girls' Sunye." Sunye who was just wanted to leave the car immediately greeted back.

"Sunye unnie, because of time, may I ask you a question now? Do you like to eat dry cold noodles?" Seohyun had heard Sunye before from Yoona, so she quickly straight to the point, to prevent from being pranked again and wasted the time.

"What?" Because of surprise, Sunye couldn't react quickly.

"Dry cold noodles? Yes, I like dry cold noodles." Sunye who finally knew what Seohyun was saying and she nodded. "Is that your mission?"

"Oh? Really? Then did unnie hate watery cold noodles?" Seohyun asked with hope.

"Hate? No! I really like watery cold noodles." Sunye was pretending to cheat Seohyun with a face full of smiles.

"Omo! How can you be like this!" At first Seohyun was full of hope but now Sunye's words broke her fantasy.

"Sunye unnie do you know who is it?" Seohyun asked with a little begging.

"I really don't know. The question carries what meaning? I'm just preparing to go to the next schedule but when I heard WGM is filming on here, I'm just a temporary guest." Sunye honestly said. "If the director doesn’t mind, I really wanted to be Seohyun's partner."

"How to do? Sunye unnie you should what is my next step."

"The message has come." Sunye was still worrying how to drag off a little but the reminder of the phone told her that she could be free now.

Seohyun looked at Sunye seriously, seemed like she wanted to directly grab the phone out.

"Find out a car with a plate number of 418 in the parking lot. The one who likes dry cold noodles, hates watery cold noodles is waiting for you inside the car."

"418?" Seohyun repeated with a little puzzled. But when she heard from the director that there was only 10 minutes left, Seohyun quickly thanked Sunye. "Thank you, Sunye unnie."

"I think you need to go there now. Fighting! I will watch the broadcast." Sunye looked at Seohyun's figure, talking to herself,"418? These numbers sound familiar, who is it? But it seems very interesting, can I go casting in WGM?"

On the other side, Seohyun scanned the plate numbers with speed, finally she found the car with the numbers 418. Seohyun ran towards the car and knocked the window, when the door was opened, she bowed down with a little puff,"Hello, I'm Girls Generation's Seohyun."

Please don't trick me again this time!

X

Today Jessica didn't have any schedules, she was originally wanted to compensate all the nights she wasted from staying up late. She’d spent her whole night in bed tossing and turning. But at 2 p.m, she was being pulled out from the bed by her dear manager, Tania.

"What on earth is happening?" Jessica shouted with unhappiness, she continued to bury herself inside the blanket.

"You have schedules to attend. And now you're late, didn't I tell you that you must wake up at 1 p.m?" Tania pushed Jessica helplessly, and now the entire team was waiting for this princess.

"......" Jeez, she's still sleeping.

"If you don't get up now, I'll call Rie to bring a cart of cucumbers for your room's decorations." Tania who was no idea now decided to use cucumbers to walk Jessica up. After that, she quickly ran to the cupboard. 

"No! No cucumbers! No!!!" The dolphin sound started off in the morning harshly, and then followed by throwing anything beside her.

"Okay!! No cucumbers!" Tania swallowed, fortunately she'd ducked. "Get up now! You're already late."

"Unnie, do I have schedule today?" Jessica lifted her head up and noticed the camera with a silly look, she once again stuffed her head inside the blanket, "What's this? Why? Can you leave?"

Tania took a deep breath, after watching the director shut down the camera and left, she immediately walked towards Jessica's side, "Okay! Hurry up now! You're late!"

"Unnie, do I have any schedule? Why I don't know about it!" Jessica finally left the bed and walked to wards the washroom, "What is it?"

"You're getting married!"