Chapter 1: Before They Met

WGM: Marriage Tuition

Five weeks later.

On Taeny's engagement wedding's preparation, Seohyun as a best friend of the couple came and watched the banner on the entrance hall. Both of her unnie had become couple now, her heart still doesn't feel very uneasy of it.

When Seohyun chatted with Tiffany in person, Tiffany was always so happy about it, seemed to be looking forward to the life after marriage. Taeyeon was the same like Tiffany.

Yuri will be also cast in this show, Seohyun had a very strange feeling about it. "Knock knock." Seohyun knocked the door politely, Taeyeon and Tiffany were at the hall, discussing some matter on the engagement ceremony. A VJ is following Seohyun at the back to shoot on the guests.

"Hello." Seohyun bowed.

"Hi." In front of the camera, no matter how well your relationship are, you must also have etiquette. The two of them stood up and bowed.

"Congratulations unnie." Seohyun gave them a big pack of presents, watched the two of them with sparkling eyes.

"Thank you." Taeyeon immediately took the presents and greeted Seohyun to sit down. Tiffany noticed Seohyun's expression, she smiled and said,"Isn't it amazing?"

"Yes!" Seohyun nodded without hesitation. Seohyun stared at her two unnie sincerely, this is the first time she saw the couple in reality except in the show.

"We feel very amazing too." Tiffany who was sitting beside Taeyeon suddenly felt shy, she leaned against Taeyeon.

"At first, we're really don't know how to start off." Taeyeon gave a look like she had been through this before, holding Tiffany's hands and proudly said,"But later, we found it really interesting. It's a very strange but a good feeling."

"Ne?" Seohyun looked studious, but her face still showed some hesitation.

Taeyeon was just not enough, she grabbed Tiffany on the shoulder and said,"Fany-ah, I love you."

"Really?" Tiffany who was just came back from dreaming quickly replied,"I love you too."

After like two seconds, the two of them burst and laughed. Seohyun was a bit speechless when looking at Tiffany leaned on Taeyeon's shoulder and laughed. Taeyeon also laughed like the way she used to be, with one hand curled up, and the other slapping on the table continuously.

"Unnie." After the two calmed down, Seohyun suddenly said solemnly.

"What?" Tiffany looked at Seohyun with concern, somewhat startled by Seohyun's look.

"I'm almost 20 years old, I'm already grown up. Unnie do you think there's anything I need to change?" Seohyun sat on the chair, like she's a daughter talking to her parents.

"Change? In you?" Taeyeon was a bit surprise, but she suddenly realize the small girl that she and Tiffany used to take her to the amusement park to play was taller than her now.

"Don't watch Keroro anymore?" Tiffany who looked half serious half joking immediately got Seohyun's dissatisfaction.

"Ne? Already 20 years old?" Taeyeon was still a little absentminded, the daughter that she used to feed with milk bottle is going to fly away from her side?

"Find your own ideal type, start to learn to love." Tiffany thought for a long time and she came out this. She picked up the rice cakes with a toothpick and ate it.

"Unnie, I..." Seohyun clenched her teeth and suddenly said,"Unnie, I'm in love."