002

Attracted to Him

2249 words 

Rose Wood, rose wood is a very small town with the population of 265 people, the town has a lot of drug dealers, thieves, and gangs. There is no place that’s safe, the town isn’t very environmental friendly and the only places were they’re no trash or thugs is the beach but the thing is that the weather is always cloudy or raining , not very suitable for the beach. Rose wood high was the only high school in town, there is no middle school in rose wood because it was torn down not too long ago. Most people just graduated middle school and start their life as a thug or join a gang. The town is surrounded by the woods witch no one bothers going.

 

Kyungsoo woke (more like jolted) up, still in bed, he was sweating from head to toe, and was hold onto his hair and keep repeating his words “ just a dream, just a dream, just a dream”. He kept breathing in and out as he checked the clock           ‘2:08’ , suddenly he heard a nock on his door, as he raised his head he was saw his Jungkook hyung’s head in between his door, it was his turn to be wake on the look out for any theifs “ another nightmare?” Kyungsoo just nodded his head “ want me to sleep with you” after a few seconds Kyungsoo slowly nodded once again with a slight blush on his cheeks . Jungkook smiled as he walked in and closed the door, he got in bed with Kyungsoo and pulled him to his chest with a not so tight hug and Kyungsoo hugged back as he closed his eyes. After a few minutes Jungkook heard a few breathes and knew that Kyungsoo has fallen back to sleep , “ don’t be afraid , im here , ill always protect you “ now its Jungkook’s turn to close his eyes to sleep.

 

Kyungsoo woke up once again and tried to get up, but he feels hands around his waits, he blushed when he remembered that his hyung is in his bed with him. He got out of his hyungs arms ( finally) and checked the time ‘ 6:20’ , he ran to the bathroom to take a shower, brush teeth, and change into his uniform . he brushed his silky black hair and when down stairs to get breakfast ready for everyone, since his Jin hyung has a fever for the past few days. Kyungsoo’ s home was small but enough for everyone, it was a small, three floor building. First floor is the store, second is the kitchen and living room, third floor is where thir bed rooms are located, they have a basement and attic but he never goes in there.

 

Its been a week since school has started and he got to knew everyone in class, they all were very nice to him, but the thing is when ever Kyungsoo wanted to hang out with Kai, Chanyeol would keep pulling him away from him, telling him to hangout with the others (Chen and Sehun). Its not only them its everyone, no one in class gets along, they all have these groups of friends that stick together, which kinda pissed the shorter, he tried to make time for everyone but it was hard.

 

As he set out the table ,it was already seven, his Taehyung hyung came down stairs with messy hair, “ moring hyung “ his hyung put his hand in front of his mouth “ *yaawwnnn* moring soo, did you make breakfast?” the doe eyed took off his apron (which had Jin’s face on it and says best cook) and hanged it where it belonged “ yup , by the way I left some food for Jin hyung in the frige , just warm it up in the microwave when he wakes up, And don’t bother him too much okay? “ Kyungsoo already putting his shoes on, wearing a army color green sweater today “ ok~~~~~”

 

“ ok then im leaving “ Kyungsoo took off ,Kyungsoo is mostly in charge with the food and cleaning when jin is not around the others are just too lazy to do anything, he’ like the second umma jin is first, as he was on his way to school he looked up and as usual , it cloudy, no sun, he sighed he wanted summer to come , maybe there would be a chance for the sun to come out, the breeze slowly hit his face , his hair was being pushed by the wind, it felt nice, a peaceful walk .

 

He finally reached his destination and saw Tao sitting at one of the benches that was hidden at the right side of the school, where the dumpster were located “ hey Tao-“ the shorter was shocked, Tao cheek was bleeding from a punch he must have gotten. The shorter instantly went searching in his bag , he finally found it, “ stay still I’m just ganna put a bandage on” Tao was silent the hole time , as Kyungsoo was putting the bandage on slowly , trying not to hurt the other, Tao felt the boy’s delicate fingers of his cheek and started to examine Kyungsoo’s beautiful face and realized how close their faces are ,the shorter did not notice the others gaze, Kyungsoo didn’t question the other ,asking how or why he got hurt “ all done , want to go in “ Tao just nodded his head and started following Kyungsoo into the school. Right before the shorter was about to go in Tao took a hold of his wrist  “ thank you…“ Tao said in a very quite voice, but Kyungsoo heard him, he looked back at the other and smiled brightly at him “ no problem , just talk to me if your need anything” Tao smiled back at the beautiful boy and got in together.

 

As kyungsoo got into his seat getting ready for his class until “ did you study for the algebra test?” an excited Luhan and a smiling Yixing came over to his desk, kyungsoo answer was a hum “ I studied a lot during the weekend so I might ace this test “ he said with a bright smile and his eyes sparkling. Luhan and Yixing were just staring at him, they were mesmerized by his beauty, kyungsoo relised that most of the class were glaring at the two who approached him why don’t they get along. Bell rang as the homeroom teacher came in to take attendance, after biology and English it was time for algebra, the teacher walked in , everyone was quite “ Ok class its time to take the test you all have 50 minutes to complete this test, they’re is no retake, you got that “ half of them replied with “Nae”, their teacher Mrs. Park is a very strict teacher and gets really angry when ever someone whispers or even sleep in her class. The tests were handed out “ flip your test over and you may begin”.

 

Poor Kyungsoo couldn’t concentrate on his test, the dream he had was stuck in his head repeating over and over again, he put his hand on his forehead, he was sweating slightly but he tried to keep focus on the test in front of him. The bell rang and everyone went to the front of class, he got up to give his teacher his test with a worried face and headed of to lunch. Kyungsoo didn’t want to talk to anyone after the test, he was just too tiered, not in the mood for someone to approach him, he had his vibe around him informing anyone not to come near him. He reached the lunch room and bought small glass bottle of milk, he went to the bathroom to fill his huge water bottle he keeps in his locker and rushed t the roof.

 

As he opened the door to the rooftop he realized he was alone with only the flowers to accompany him Sehun and the others probably have practice, his filled water bottle had a hole on the cap so he can water them without opening it. He squatted down to water the flowers “ please don’t die … I hope you become a beautiful flower” he said to half withered flower wondering which flower it is, Kyungsoo came everyday to the roof top to water the flowers even during the weekends, they’re were no security guards or cameras around the school so it was ok.  He sighed as he sat down at the only bench, which gave out a view of the school and a bit of the town, he looked up and once again the sky was the same as ever, he frowned at that. He lied down on the bench, still looking at the sky with dead eyes. Kyungsoo wasn’t always happy, on the inside he was sad, angry, and depressed but he always showed a smile never wanting anyone to worry about him, but sometimes he wanted the people around him to be worried or ask about him, sometimes he just wanted to let it all out, he wanted to scream and cry letting out his frustration but he thought that it wouldn’t help him at all, they’re is no use in forgetting about his past, it just wont get out of his head no matter what.

 

He went back to class right before the bell rang, got out his books and started taking notes, trying to forget everything else and only focusing on his work. School ended and he was exhausted but he had to go to his part time job, which starts in 40 min, he was walking down the hallway when he saw a group of students in a circle and was yelling. The shorter was curious to what was happening so he pushed through the crowed and saw that Kai and Chanyeol were in a fighting. He knew that the two always hated each other but what he didn’t know that this fight was about him. “ Kai, Chanyeol stop this” the shorter tried to shout but he wasn’t heard because of all they yelling. Suddenly he felt two hands behind his back and was pushed into the fight and accidently got punched by Kai on his left eye making it a color of light purple, the punch pushed him into slamming the lockers and sliding down. Angriness suddenly forgot by both boys and froze, shocked by their action, Baekhyun ran to the smaller and saw tears forming in his eyes, he pushed Kyungsoo hair back to examine the wound “ K-kyungsoo I-im s-so sorry i-I didn’t mean to hit you im sorry” Kai said with shaky words, the smaller didn’t say a word but hid his left eye behind his hand “ Kyungsoo can you get up, ill take you to the nurse” his answer was a nod, as Baekhyun took the boy, the other two started arguing again.

 

Kyungsoo was sitting on the bed in the infirmary room legs not reaching the floor as his wound was being treated how am I going to tell this to my Hyungs “ im going to be giving you an eye patch so the wound wont get infected ok?” a hum was all the nurse got. She gave him a white square shaped eye patch and he looked into the mirror with an expressionless face “ thankyou I’ll be going now “ the shorter was about to leave the room “ Kyungsoo you should probably rest for awhile before you leave “ he just shook his head leaving the other in the room.

 

Kyungso was walking to work, which he was glad he had five minutes left, “ oh Kyungsoo you’re here early, you should get started “ his boss said not really caring about what happed to his eye, the boy replied with a “Nae”. His job wasn’t much, he only had to clean the church and replace old flowers on graves that no one visits, yes Kyungsoo is a church boy, he is religious but not extremely. When he was younger he believed there was no god, no savoir but he knew that praying all the time wont help him but ever since he met his new family (BTS) things started to change and he started to change too. He was finally done cleaning the small church , then he headed out side taking a basket of flowers with him, after replacing all the withered flowers with nice and fresh white flowers he finally reached to the last grave he had , he squatted down and began reading ‘ Ryeowook , passed away at the age of 10 ‘ that’s all no more words, Kyungsoo always puts a few extra flowers on his grave , he knew he wasn’t suppose to.

 

After work Kyungsoo was walking to the beach side, just as he pasted the beach he finally reached a hill that leads to an empty lighthouse that was out of service. He got inside and reached the top as saw the beautiful orange sun set, it calmed him down, this was the only thing that made him happy about this town, he usually cant see the sun during the day, but when the sun sets it’s the best, the view makes him forget about the world and relaxes him.

 

 

OMFG 33 subscribers , im actually shocked I didn’t think anyone would want to subscribe to my story, I was also hoping you guys tell me what you really think about my writing because I want to improve

 

Im also thankful for those who commented and upvoted  it really inspires me to write more

 

Tbh im not very religious and I don’t really know how Christianity works so im sorry if it offends anyone in someway, also im sorry if this chapter is a sad I was a bit gloomy while writing this + sorry I haven’t updated in more than a week

 

Also its chanyeols birthday YAY

 

Those who upvoted

Nanami_

Kawaiido19

Kyungsoobottoms

Baby-Boo-Boo

PS: Baby-Boo-Boo and Kyungsoobottoms I was shocked when you guys subscribed and up voted my fan fic , I read some of your fan fics I hope you guys update soon hehe