Bonus #1

Attracted to Him

 

Bonus Chapter ~

Kyungsoo has been having a hard time during school, trying to catch up with all the work because he entered school in the middle of the year. He accepted Lu Han and Lu Han's friends invitation to visit the library for a group study after school , he thought it would be a great way to catch up. Kyungsoo wants to be serious about his studies now, not that he wasn't before but now he wants to do his best. He tries to aims to major in photography, he's been putting together a scrap book of his photos, most of the photos are taken from landscapes of the town.  He feels very passionate about doing this , he can't see himself as some lawyer or Doctor , he can only see himself as a photographer. 

Class finally ended and and Kyungsoo walked in a fast pace with his short little legs, not wanting to make the group of friends wait. He finally made his was to the schools main door and with both hands he opened one of the two doors,  he took steps towards the group of boys who were waiting at the gate. Kyungsoo put his red scarf around his neck protecting himself from the cold weather.

"  Kungsoo! " Lu Han waiting with his friends waved at the shorter, he finally began walking toward the library, Lu Han was a quite handsome, he has a pretty face but doesn't like being called  'pretty' and prefers being called manly. He was the smartest out of all of the group of boys and was always the top student in the exams, unexpectedly he is quite a cheerful human, he is also one of the student council members, his position is Vice President.

"Kyungsoo did you get your algebra textbook ?" Kyungsoo turns to his right, " yes Minseok, I got it right here " he smiled and patted his school bag. Minseok , or Xuimin which is a nickname decided by the group, was also quite smart, he mostly focused on mathematics, Minseok has pale, smooth skin, well in Kyungsoo's opinion. He always seemed to admire the older, but has no clue why. He also has the position in the student council as treasurer. 


A few minutes after joking around and laughing, they finally reached the library, which was quite close to the school. The building was probably the only building that dosent look collapsed, it was quite beautiful, with maroon colored walls and trees surrounding the area. 

" wow... It's so .. Pretty " he says with wide eyes , looking all over the beautiful building, I should probably come here next time and take a few pictures here and there.

" it is quite amazing, it's one of the oldest building around here " Junmyeon , or Suho as he likes to be called , said . Suho is a really warm hearted person , he knows when I'm trouble and want to be left alone , so stays quite . He is also smart and is the student council president, he has a lot of responsibility to take care of.

" well then let's go in " Luhan said.

~~~

Kyungsoo pov 

We were sitting at one of the round wooden tables in the end of the enormous library. 

Ughh !!!this is so annoying, I can't understand a single thing in algebra, I feel kinda embarrassed to ask the group of friends because this kinda question was supposed to be easy and one of the basics.

I peeked out of my text book to take a look at he group, they all seem focus on their work, I place the book standing in front of me , I lay my head into the table to take a quick break, algebra is seriously giving me a massive heads ache. I slowly began to see darkness.

I don't want to be serious with studies anymore 

~~~

Still Kyungsoo pov

I feel huge hands on my shoulder, slightly shaking me from my slumber. The light flashes through my slowly opening eyes, I blink , then I blink twice.

" am I in heaven " I here a few giggles, must be the laughter of the angles. 

I see a tall person, an angle maybe , I recognized this angle as Yixing .

" Yixing.. Since when were you an angle ?" 

Yixing or Lay, who was probably an angle, he had the face of an innocent child, his smile and his dimples make him so handsome, why am I surrounded by so many good looking high schoolers, like all of his friends, Lay was also smart, especially in science. He is the secretary in the student council.


I finally open my eyes and the light doesn't bother me anymore as I see clearly. 

I see all the student councils around me with a huge smile on their faces,  I look at them confused, then straitened my back as I look around to understand the situation.

" good morning sleepy head " Lay said with his dimples in sight.

I sigh " i fell as , didn't I ? " I said with a frown.

They giggled " yes you did" Minseok Hyung said " you looked so cute while sleeping, you kept mumbling during your nap " he continued. 

" oh how I want to squish your precious cheeks ".?


" oh hehe " I gave my best smile but it turned into an awkward smile.

An hour passed as I finally accomplished Algebra, I felt proud , an I really couldn't do it without Luhan , or else I would of fell back to sleep. 

" oh- ugh ... I can't seem to find my chemistry text book " Yixing said . 

" oh I think there is a chemistry text book in this library " Xuimin said.

" oh really, well then I'll go look for it " Yixing replied.

" I'll help you look for it " I stood up, wanting to avoid more studies, soon I began to follow the older.

We made our way to the science section of the library, and began to look through the books.

" Kyungsoo " Yixing said still looking for the chemistry book.

"Yes ?" I replied 

" can I ask you a question?"

" go ahead "

" why did you move to rosewood? "

I stood stiff, shock by the question, I didn't know how to answer, I didn't want to lie but I didn't want to say the truth. 

" o-oh umm I-it's b-because- " i began to look around trying to find an answer,I heard his laugh through my thoughts.

" why are you so cute? " I look up to him, with a shock face and pink cheeks.

He pushed me towards the book shelf carefully, and pinned me by my wrists, he let go of one hand to brush off my bangs out my face.

" you didn't answer my question " he began to come closer as my pink cheeks slowly turn red.

" why are you so cute ? " our noses touched, and both hands cupped my cheeks, he look into my eyes with a smirk formed. 

Just before our lips touched .




" aaahhmmm " 


Luhan stood there with an annoyed and pissed face.

" oops , guess I got caught " Yixing said calmly as he looked at the other and let go of me .

" we were decided to leave for today and go get a snack " luhan said, obviously looked quite angry. 

" oh ok then I'll just go get my bag " Yixing smiled. 

As soon as Yixing left, Luhan made his way to me and put both hands onto my shoulders.

" hey are you alright, did he do anything to you ?" Luhan kept asking worried questions.

I shook my head " no .. I'm fine " he smiled.

" that's good " he kept the smile on his face " Yixing is not always like that, he's a nice guy " I just nod to what the taller said.

" come on let's go, we're getting ice cream" Luhan took my hand into his and made our way back to the table.


~~~

We finally left the library and walked all the way to this ice cream store Luhan was talking about .

" I've been here for four months and I've never seen an ice cream store, never thought they'd sell ice cream in this kinda place " they were walking through a creep kind of area, I felt stares from strangers, we were in a market I'm guessing.


" haha they're a lot you don't know about this town " Minseok said , standing by my side.

We finally stopped and went inside the small store, which had a picture of an old made in an uniform and in a speech bubble says ' original whipped ice cream '.

As we went in, it seemed normal and kind of homey. 

" hello boys , what can I get ya " an old man behind the desk asked the students.

" 5 ice cream please " Suho requested.

" right away take a seat while I get your ice cream "

" thanks " 

~~~

We paid , well more like suho paid , the old man and ate out ice cream away.

" this is good " I said

" yup , they sell the best ice cream I've ever tasted " Yixing said .

I agreed 

" oh Kyungsoo you got a little ice cream over here " suho pointed it out on the side of his lips . 

I tried to wiped the ice cream off

" it's still there " suho giggle . Suho reached his hand out and put his thumb onto the side of my lips and wiped it off.

" there you go " suho smiled 

I blushed " thanks .. " I said in a whisper 

" any time " 

The others just watch the scene of the two 


" I think it's getting late, we should head home " said Minseok with a smile but obviously fake.


We said our goodbyes and made our way to our own paths.
 




Hey guys, this is just a bonus chapter and I'm planning on making one more, I felt like my story is kinda sad so I wanted to make this bonus chapter happy and cute .

Its currently 12:38 am, I just came back from London a few days ago and now I'm on my way to Cape Town, I have to be at the air port by 8:30 am today ( i didnt even pack yet :( )and I usually sleep at 4 am , idk why but these days I'm active at night and sleep all morning.

I get really bored in the plane and I really hate planes so I'll try using my time to write another chapter, and if your wondering why I don't update fast , I don't want to lie,  it's because I'm lazy and I only like to write when I feel inspired. Sometimes I force my self to write but I feel like my writing .

Ok I'm sorry for this really long note but thank you for those who comment, up vote and subscribe. I was inspired to write this chapter by the latest comment on this fic , so thank you . 

I wanna communicate with you guys so check out my tumblr and ask me any kind of question.>>> http://haruo-spring.tumblr.com

Also if anyone wants to check out my latest story >>>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1110833/tired-selfharm-depression-agnst-kyungsoo-kyungsooxeveryone

Thank you so much 💕