007

Attracted to Him

Kyungsoo slowly opening his eye, he felt so cold, his body hurts from all the punches and kicks he’s been given. his hands tied with rope behind his back which is tied to a pole, he slowly got up from the floor, having a very uncomfortable sleep, why was he treated this way?

 

 

i probably deserve this… for what i did in the past, this is my punishment, Kyungsoo thought

 

Kyungsoo hates thinking about the past, it made him hate himself more than usual, i deserve to suffer, i deserve to die 

 

~~~

 

THE PAST

 

The 8 year old Kyungsoo released his knife from the body in front of him, as the body fell to the ground, Kyungsoo dropped the knife with trembling hands, kyungsoo turns his hands too look at his palms and all he see’s is red, his slowly takes a few steps back to see what he has done.

 

 

 

 

 He killed a human being .

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

“ how long do i have to do this for until i have repaid my parents debt ?” the small boy asks the man sitting in the middle with a big chair, the boss. the place was dark and behind the chair were a few men standing with a smirk.

 

“ you still have a lot to go “ the man answered back with a smirk.

 

“ can i… at least see them, you released them right? cant i as least visit them for an hour or two?”

 

the man smirked “ of course i released them “ lies “ the problem is little Kyungsoo is that your parents don't want you back, …they are disgusted by the son they have “ those words made kyungsoo’s small 8 year old world break into tiny little pieces. 

 

“but… but they s-said they love me “ the boy said with a trembling voice and slight tears in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

“ They don't want you kyungsoo” 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

3 years later  ( 11 years old )

 

“ Kyungsoo come here” the man in the chair called the boy over “ they're are these kids that have been getting on my nerves, they keep getting into my territory, hopefully they didn't get any important information, but anyway i need you to kill these kids, they are a group of seven, don't let me down kyungsoo” 

 

“ yes sir” was his only answer 

 

~~~

 

Kyungsoo’s hands were in his pockets holding on to something, Kyungsoo usually acted like a normal, innocent little kid just passing by, he had a lollipop, orange flavour to be specific, in his mouth. wearing shorts and a white shirt with a navy blue hat on.he was on his way looking for these boys, he was walking in the dark night with only a street lamp on. He stopped once he heard the sound of laughter, he looked over a wall finding the group of seven sixteen year old boys relaxed having a conversation, some were standing some were sitting on a few boxes, he needed to separate them to kill them one by one.

 

“ Yah ill be right back, ill go buy us some snacks from the store “ one of them with orange hair said.

 

“ Buy? don't you mean steal “ they boys giggled , the orange hair boy ran to get him and his other friends some snacks, on his way back, he held on to a black plastic bag, walking taking his time through the dark alley . 

 

Kyungsoo was hiding behind a wall ready to attack the other boy, he took out the kitchen knife out of his pockets, he watched as the teen walk past him without being seen, Kyungsoo wasn't scared to kill anymore he was used to it, in the end he was doing this to see his parents, life must be sacrificed so the other could be happy. He took hold of the knife, holding onto it with both hands, he breathed out, he didn’t realise he was holding it in, he took light steps trying his best not to make a single sound. Kyungsoo was a fast boy but not so strong, he kills his victims fast so he could get it over with.

 

he got out of his hiding place and ran as fast as he could, both hands ready to use the knife to stab the other, suddenly his arms are being held back by two pair of hands. 

 

“ Got him! ha he fell for our trap!” the boy with pink hair on his left said. They took away the knife from Kyungsoo’s hands, Kyungsoo was struggling trying to escape from the two pair of hands on him now.

 

“ You wont get away that easily “ the boy with orange hair began to speak “ come on lets go “

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

The seven boys took the poor boy to a small, old and almost torn down place he guessed was their home.

 

Once Kyungsoo was in their home, his hands were tied up behind the chair, a small lamp hanged above him, Kyungsoo saw no point in trying to escape this time. The house wasn't much, it looks like it hasn't been cleaned for awhile, there were boxes of pizza on the floor.

 

he was surrounded by these boys“ why are you working for him “  the boy with green hair spoke now, but obviously kyungsoo didn't reply 

 

“ YAH! answer us “ the pinked hair boy shouted “ he’s not going to answer us any time soon” . Kyungsoo kept quite, trying to not show that he is frighted by them and kept calm. 

 

“ we don't need to confirm who he is and what he’s doing with that old man” the orange headed boy spoke “ i heard from guards who he is and what he does” he said with a serious voice, but in truth he was worried about the younger, he gave the younger a worried look. the other boys looked at him with curiosity wondering why this boy wanted to kill their dear friend.

 

“ so…what about him?” the pinked haired boy said with arms crossed and raised his left eyebrow.

Jimin, the orange hair boy, looked at his friends then back to the boy.

 

Jimin went down to kyungsoo’s height “ do you want to stay here? with us?” Jimin ignored his friend’s question. Kyungsoo looked at the other with shock and confusion. “ we’re leaving this town soon, do you want to come with us? and leave that old man?”

 

Kyungsoo looked at the with shock, he doesn't even know the kid, so why is he asking this question “ I-I cant …my paren-“ “ they're dead” Jimin interrupted. Kyungsoo with wide eyes looking at the boy “ b-but he said” ”he lied” Jimin looked at him with a serious face.

 

“ come with us, you dont have to work for him anymore”  Kyungsoo’s eyes were tearing up, he still cant process that his parents are dead .

 

Kyungsoo nodded his head while tears escaping , soon though’s tears became into sobs, Jimin hugged the younger, lending him a shoulder to cry on.

 

 

 

YAAAAAYY FIRST PART OF KYUNGSOO’S BACK STORY 

 

im so thankful for all those who have subscribed, up voted and commented * 90 degree bow *

and I'm sorry for being SUPER slow in updates and sorry if there are any mistakes. im really stressed with test

 

MORE THAN ONE WEEK IS LEFT FOR KCON YAAAYYY AND IM GOING ON DAIMOND TICKETS AND GOING TO BTS MEET AND GREET IM SO HAPPY, i will try to take pictures and videos for you all, first i need to learn how to post pictures…

 

ANYWAY please tell me how far the story is 

 

also tell me about why you think jungkook is acting weird when ever it comes to Kyungsoo

Circle one 

 

 

1) terrible   2) bad   3) ok   4) good   5) ITS ING AMAZING 

 

 

 

THANKYOU

 

 

* whisper* comment please

 

 

http://haruo-spring.tumblr.com/ <<<< follow my tumblr i got fan art