008

Attracted to Him

 

The Past part 2

 

 

Right after Kyungsoo decided to stay with them, they move out of the town to a new and better place. They're were still a few gangs around in where they lived now, and his hyungs did cause trouble now and then. Kyungsoo began to go to middle school as a second year student, Kyungsoo easily caught up with the lessons and classes. His hyungs recently became friends with another gang, Kyungsoo dosent remember the name quite correctly but it started with a 'B', he found out that they are a year old so they're in their third year. Kyungsoo didn't have any friends at school, he was always alone eating lunch and no interaction with any other peers. Most students didn't really care when Kyungsoo came as a new transfer student, Kyungsoo didn't really mind, Kyungsoo usually loves to interact but school made him feel ... Afraid and unease. 

 

One day after school, the teacher asked him to gather everyone's homework before the day ended and put in the the teachers desk, the sun was started to set , there was only a few students left in school, Kyungsoo was walk down the hall way on the second year's floor until he stopped.

 

" Yah! Kyungsoo " Kyungsoo turned around to see two students, both of them were quite troublemakers, they once hid a fake snake under the teachers desk.

 

" Y-yes?" Kyungsoo replied back 

 

" You wanna hang out with us ?" The student with brown hair asked 

 

" umm " Kyungsoo was confused to why they want him to hang out 

 

" come on it'll be fun " the other student with darker hair said 

 

" ok ... Sure " 

 

" well come on then we were hanging out behind the school building "

 

Kyungsoo didn't question much but followed.

 

~~~ 

 

As they made their way to the the empty, dark alleyway. He saw as one of the boys took out a cigarette and light it up, the boy breathed in the smoke letting it go through his lungs then blowed out.

 

"Kyungsoo are you always alone ?" One of the boys questioned.

 

 

" um.. I guess " both boys looked at each other with a smirk.

 

" then I guess with will be fun" one of the boys mumbled

 

" yah hold him down" the brown haired said.

 

He grabbed on to Kyungsoo's bag, throwing it to the side then began to push Kyungsoo to the hard ground holding him down.

 

The other boy sat above the smaller and began to remove Kyungsoo sweater then long sleeved shirt. 

 

"W-what are y-you doing?! L-let me go!" Kyungsoo struggled trying to escape 

 

The boy took out the cigarette from his lips. 

 

" I wonder what would happen if I did this " the boy put the cigarette on the the white skin of Kyungsoo.

 

" AAAAAGHHHH PLEASE STOP, LET ME GO , PLEASE" Kyungsoo screamed and begged but the boy continued putting the cigarette all around the smaller's chest and abdomen.

 

Tears fell down Kyungsoo's cheeks continuously, but the boys soon stopped by the time the sun was half way set. 

 

" bye Kyungsoo see you tomorrow, you better not tell anyone about this or you'll get it even worse, you pig" the boys were on their way leaving .

 

" not like he has anyone to tell " the other boy said.

 

~~~

 

Kyungsoo was walking his way home, eyes dead, he still can feel the pain of the cigarettes. The sun set and the moon rose to the dark sky, he finally see's the same small, two leveled house he likes to call home. He's glad to have a family to come home to, he enters the house and takes off his shoes to line it up properly with the other shoes.

 

" ah ! Welcome back, what took you so long " Jin-Hyun asked, he was wearing an apron written ' world's best cook ' .

 

" oh, the teacher needed a few help, he said he'll give me some extra pints to get my grade up " Kyungsoo said as he looked down not wanting to his hyung to see his red puffy eyes.

 

" oh i see, you look tired Kyungsoo, are you having a tough time at school or studies " 

 

" oh yeah I'm really tried today from all the work, I- I think I'll go to bed now " he said as he made his way to go upstairs to his room.

 

" ah ok , sleep well " his Hyung said but he didn't reply.

 

Jin look up to the clock ' 6 pm '

 

~~~

 

 

( A few weeks later ~ )

 

Kicks hitting hard on to his body, he can hardly breathe, Kyungsoo could do nothing except protect himself with his arms around his torso.

 

" I wish I could continue but I guess it's a bit late " the brown haired boy  Seungri said.

 

" yeah let go get some food " the other, Taeyang, said.

 

The two left the scene as Kyungsoo slowly got up on his feet, pain going through his body. He made his way to his backpack searching through it looking for his sweater. As soon as he found his navy blue sweater he put it on hoping non of the bruises would show. 

 

Kyungsoo made my way walking down the side walk, finding my way home to the same small house, He stood in front of the door, Before he entered he made sure my sweater would cover every bruise he had. He heard load voices through the door, if He remember well his Hyung told me about a few friends coming over. Kyungsoo carefully opened the door trying to not make any noise, He close the door gently and made his way to the kitchen to look for some water.

 

He finally found a bottled water in one of the lower cabinets, Kyungsoo twisted the bottle cap off and drank like never before.

 

" Kyungsoo ?" Hoseok Hyung came out of no where, " what took you so long " he said as he made his way to back hug the younger. Kyungsoo tried not to hiss because of the pain all over him, Hoseok felt Kyungsoo tense " is something wrong Kyungsoo ? " Hoseok questioned the younger, " huh no, um I'm just tried, I had to stay after school for some extra credit " 

 

" oh I see , come say hi to a few friends " Hoseok pushed him out of the kitchen and into the homey living room to see a group of seven boys and his Hyungs.

 

" Kyungsoo these are the friends we were tell you about, they're third years in your school " Hoseok explained. Kyungsoo looked closely and recognized the group of boys, they once helped out him out when other second years were going through his school bag but couldn't find anything so they decided to beat him up again but half way through his beating the seven senior boys began to shoo away the bullies, once the bullies were gone the seven tried to help out the younger but eventually kyungsoo just grabbed his bag and made his way home, ignoring the seniors.

 

kyungsoo popped out of his thoughts and said  “ hello “ with a bow “ i wish i could stay and chat but i have an important report due tomorrow “ 

 

“ ah ok then good luck “ Hoseok said with a smile as kyungsoo made his way upstairs, he made his way through the hall way and found his door at the end of the hall, he closed the door to his room and his back leaned onto the door and slid down to the floor, face hidden between his knees.

 

~~~

 

Next day

 

“ repot cards will be sent home today, so be ready to it to your parents” the teacher announced during homeroom, the bell rang and Kyungsoo began to pack his homework ( that he didn't complete yesterday )back into his school bag. he pushed his chair in as he stood up and began to walk to his next class, walking through the hall way he saw the group of boys that usually beat him up, they turn to see him with a smirk, Kyungsoo let his head down sink, looking down to the floor, as he hears the group of boys talking bad about him.

 

~~~

 

Finally, science ended and he began to make his way to eat lunch, he walked his way to his locker which was quite far from his classes, he opened his locker, and put his science text book with his other books, he finds the yellow rapped lunch bento and carefully opened it.He smiled as he saw how cute Jin-Hyung made his bento, he must have worked hard on it, he thought to himself.

 

Suddenly, the locker was pushed closed 

 

“what do you have there?” Taeyang asked as his arm was leaning on his locker with a smirk on his face.

 

“ oh ! looks like his mom made him lunch” Seungri said as he came out of nowhere and took the bento from the smaller,he slipped the bento right above  Kyungsoo didn't say a word as glares at the two.

 

“ omo , are you glaring at us ?” Taeyang said, he took a hand full of kyungsoo’s brown hair  “ don't you dare look at us that way or-” he was cut off

 

“ or what ?” a group of seven senior made their way up to them, Kyungsoo recognise them from last night.

 

Taeyang pushed Kyungsoo back to the locker and slid down, “ what do you seniors want ?” Seungri said with confidence.

 

“ to stop bothering him “ one of the seniors with light brown hair said as his hand were inside his pant’s pocket.

 

“ You think we’re scared of you just because you a bunch of seniors, oh how Taeyang regretted his words.

 

The two boys got up from the floor and made a run for it.

 

the group made their way to Kyungsoo 

 

“ are you alright ?” a blonde said, kyungsoo looked up and say the name tag ‘ Seo Eunkwang’, the blonde offered his hand to kyungsoo, he took the others hand and got on his feet.

 

“ thank you “ kyungsoo mumbled

 

“ no problem “ the other smiled 

 

“ Do your Hyungs now your being treated this way?” another senior with dark hair and sharp eyes said ‘ Lim Hyunsik ’ 

 

Kyungsoo shook his head “ please don’t tell them.. i don’t want them to be worried, …i already feel like a bother to them… “ he mumbled the last part.

 

“ bother ? all they talk about is you kyungsoo “ this time it was ‘ Yook Sungjae’ who spoke. “ come on .. lets go get you wash, you dont want your hair to smell like eggs and rice , do you ?” Kyungsoo shook his head once again and walked to the bathrooms.

 

Lim Hyunsik kept his eyes on the younger and smirked 

 

 

 

 

IM SORRYYY 

 

i haven't updated this in ages, im sorry if this was a bit boring or anything, there will be a part 3. and sorry if its short 

 

also this " ~~~" basicly means the next scene if any one was wondering 

 

i might be traveling again in less than two week and i will try my best to update this story and my other story 

 

OH ! Tell me what you think is up with Hyunsik ~~~

 

CCOOOMMMENT PLEASE 

 

IT INSPIRES ME TO WRITE MORE 

 

>>>Haruo-spring.tumblr.com<<< PLEASE TAKE A SEC TO CHECK OUT MY FANART 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1110833/tired-selfharm-depression-agnst-kyungsoo-kyungsooxeveryone <<< my other story :)

 

bye have a good day 

 

 

PS:

 

 

 

 

*whisper* 

 

comment please..