006

Attracted to Him

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END 

 

 

Kyungsoo was lost in the situation, one second he was laughing with the others, and then the next thing he knew he was being pull up by a stranger. as he was pulled up, he tried to get out of the other’s grip, but no matter what he was too weak, the stranger removed the mask to confirm if Kyungsoo was the target. “ we found him sir!” the stranger spoke out. Another one of their people came up to him and hold his grip at Kyungsoo’s arm, so he could stay still. He looked over to his friends, they had worried and shocked faces on, they didn't expect that Kyungsoo was part of BTS, he was just too different to be one of them. 

 

“ you want proof “ Mr.Byun said to Kai and the others, he went towards Kyungsoo and pulled down the collar of his shirt revealing a tattoo on his left side of his collar bone with the name ‘BTS’ on it. every gang member of any gang had it, no matter what age, they had to get one to show pride of their gang. The three couldn't believe their eyes, Baekhyun was calm about it, but his eyebrows were furrowed, he was angry at how they were treating Kyungsoo, the other three had confused feeling, they were angry , but scared and lost. 

 

Kyungsoo felt his world breaking down, he didn't want them to find out, he could see their confused faces, he felt so stupid, he shouldn't have run away that night, he made the wrong choice, he felt he was responsible for all this. “ take him over to the Boss”. Kyungsoo was speechless, he couldn't say a word because if he called out for help they would just ignore him cuz he's part of BTS. 

 

Kyungsoo was taken out of the garage and was pushed into a car in the back seat with still two strangers holding onto his arms. the car started and was taken to an unknown place.

 

~~~

 

“ what do we do…” Tao said in a lost voice

 

they all sat there with shocked, confused ,and angry faces. “ we have to do something “ Beakhyun said 

 

“ but what? just go in there and take him back, we’re part of them “ Kris said. “ maybe we can reason with them “ Tao spoke “ reason? they wont even listen to us, what makes you think they would reason with us “ Kris said back.

 

everyone kept quite, the don't have any words to exchange. they have no idea what to do in this situation.

 

~~~

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

I was pushed out of the car by strong hands, i looked put to see where we were heading, it looked like an abandoned warehouse, they took me into the old, rusty warehouse, my hands were tied behind my back, and it hurt like , it would probably leave a mark for awhile. 

 

 leading him to a man sitting on a couch in the middle of the place, the man had short hair and a few scars on his face, maybe even more on his body, he was sitting with his head down and elbows on his knees. i was pushed down to his knees, and arms were still being hold on to.

 

“ is this the kid ?” the man with scars spoke “ yes sir “ Mr.Byun replied “ he was with your son as you predicted “. his son? Kai ?, they want to sell me like I'm some ing toy?. the man got up heading to my direction, when he reach right in front of the me, he pulled my hair up so he could see my face, and get a better view of my pale face.

 

“ You don't seem like much “ the man said with an expressionless face, which kinda pissed me off, i wasn't really scared of him ( maybe a little bit, his face is scary as hell ), I'm not a kid anymore, i should be used to this, I'm always hanging around with my family and they always get into some kind of trouble. i gave him back an expressionless face, showing i was strong and the hand on my hair wasn't killing me.

 

“so your acting strong kid? huh, i bet you wont be after i do this” ok maybe i lied, I'm really scared , the man pulled back his leg and  pushed his leg front, kicking me in my stomach, it hurt so much, my eyes widened, tears on the edge, ready to escape but never did. 

 

i began to cough a few times, until i finally stopped and the man took my face in his hands as he said “ take him in the back and give him a good beat, that will make him not to mess with me again” he smirked as he let go.

 

they picked me up, pulling me over to the back where only the boxes were stored, i tried to get out of their tight grip, “ stop moving around !” the man on my left said and both pushed me down to the floor, my face hit the cold floor, i looked up to see legs ready to kick me to death, i closed my eyes shut, ready for the beating.

 

~~~

 

Next day 

 

At the BTS house 

 

Jimin was walking left to right, hand went through his extremely beautiful orange hair, he was lost in his thoughts, he was too worried about his beloved Kyungsoo.

 

“ hey its ok babe, he's fine, he probably staying over at a friends house” Yoongi calmed his boyfriend down my taking him into his embrace.

 

he nodded “ yeah, your right “ wipping his eyes before tears begin to spill. 

 

Rap Mon is sitting on the couch with the phone by his ear “ look everywhere , even his work place, don't comeback without him “ he instructed a few people who live in the territory. anyone part of their territory was a part of them but not the main members. he ended the call and released a sigh.

 

“YAH! “ 6 members looked up to see the alien (teahyung) of the family. “ whats wrong Tae “ Jin asked.

 

“ this “ as all the members got up to approach him to find a photo. Their face sunk and their heart ached. they couldn't believe what they saw. a photo, not just any photo but a photo of beloved Kyungsoo, he was on the floor, hands tied with a few bruises up his body and face, his eyes were closed, the photo had a note written at the back in red.

 

 

We have him

If you want him back bring your money

1,000,000$

The Kim’s territory at 10PM today

 

 

 

 

103 ING SUBBBBSSS!!!! is my story that ty 

 

im sorry its too short, i finished my exams last week and I'm so tired, i failed History and Biology Exam but its oaky i got a 86/100 on geometry and 62/71 on my English ( which i cheated hehe *evil grin*) turns out senior took pictures of the exam and sent it a few days before the exam to a few people and those people sent it to other people in my grade… so yeah.

 

 

ANYWAY

 

DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT KCON, IM SO HAPPY, ITS ON ABU DHABI AND I LIVE IN DUBAI WHICH IS ONLY TWO HOURS AWAY BY CAR AND MY PARENTS AGREED AND I MIGHT GO WITH MY KPOP COUSINS !!!!!!! YAAAAY

 

also can you guys please comment i want to know if my story is bad or good or whatever, cuz i dont know where the story is going and i have LOTS of ideas to start another story.

 

PLEASE COMMENT !! have a nice day ;)

 

Ps: I like drawing random stuff and sometimes fanart , on tumblr haruo-spring please check it out on your free time it's not much but I love drawing hehe