005

Attracted to Him

That dream again…

 

Kyungsoo was now sitting in bed try to think out what happened in his nightmare bring him back…?the boy sighed its just a dream … no a nightmare , there he was ,lost in his thoughts again, stay calm it was just a nightmare … it as no meaning to it , he got out of bed , maybe i should wash my face… , just as the boy got out of his room, feet reaching the cold floors of the hall way, he heard a few noises down stairs, he slowly went down the stairs.

 

“Can you guys just stop” he hears Hoseok's voice, Kyungsoo sat on the stairs not wanting to go further, hearing the conversation on the other side “ Jungkook why do you keep being over protective over him, whats your deal ! ” Jimin was talking now “ its none of your business “ Jungkook said arms crossed, not daring to look at anyone in the eye. 

 

“ YAH “ they all look at the angry Jin “ would you all just stop, we’re not going to keep on fighting “ no one said a word after hearing what the eldest said “ Jungkook has his own reasons, lets not argue about this again, if any of you do argue, you'll be kicked out living out in the cold” silence filled the air, “… he sure was a little monster when i first saw him, scary to be honest” Taehyung just let those words slip put, once those word got into Kyungsoo’s brain, he couldn't junction anymore. “ Yah… stop “ Jimin says with sadness in his eyes.

 

The seven boys hear running foot steps then a slamming front door, they were surprised, the youngest had heard them, they all got up and look at Taehyung but knew it wasent his fault exactly. Mean while Kyungsoo was running out the front door, bare footed and a grey long sleeve shirt with messy hair, he was running so fast but everything around him was slow, running with tears and fear in his eyes. 

 

While running he took off his squared sized eyepatch on his eye and threw it on the ground, his eye was getting better anyway. Kyungsoo didn't look back, those words were true, there is no denying them, still everything slow , he suddenly tripped onto the cold, hard cement ground, he slowly got up and observed his knee’s, they were starting to bleed, he looked at the palms of his hands, they were full of scratches and cuts,  it was starting to bleed “hands full of blood…”

 

He said to himself in a whisper, still looking at his palms, his eyes were shaking, slightly moving from left to right. he was also trembling in fear, he didn't want this again. he continued but this time he was walking, all this time running through the small road in between tiny buildings , he was far enough, Little Monster … that was me wasn't it, is it still is me ? 

 

 all these words were getting into his brain. while lost in his thoughts, he didn't realise that he was in the woods, behind his territory, he looked behind him, and no light can be seen, he looks up at the tall trees covering the sky, his feet were starting to hurt, he looked around the total darkness and slid down on the side of the big tree, he looked at his feet, and he saw scratches and cuts, they were slightly turning purple.

 

Kyungsoo looked up, he can see a ray of moonlight, coming between the branches, hitting his face, he slowly drifted to sleep, he was too exhausted from everything, he was stressed.

 

~~~

 

5:40 Am

 

Kris was on a morning routine, waking up early, smelling the morning air, walking through the woods, letting the cold wind hit his face, the sun was never up but the sky grey, full of clouds, it was a bit foggy in the morning. walking on the beautifully green grass, he made small marks on trees so he could follow them and never get lost, as he was following the marks he made a stop as he saw a small figure lying down on the side of the tree, he slowly made his way to observe the body, he realised it was the boy that had made his heart beat fast in the moment he me him. 

 

he began to shake the smaller, calling out his name “Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo wake up! “ the smaller eyes fluttered open, he saw the smaller looking left and right, wondering what happened last night, he finally looked at the older “ Kyungsoo, why are you hurt?, who hurt you?, what are you doing here?,are you cold?” the older put his hand on the younger’s fore head “ your burning “ he helped the younger get onto his feet, the smaller winced in pain, Kris looked down looking at the smaller’s feet “ here” the older gave the younger his jacket “ your feet must hurt, i’ll carry you “ “ no no im alright … i can walk “Kyungsoo protested  “ no you cant, get on “ kris bent his knee’s so the younger can hop on, once the younger did, he began to walk, carrying the younger on his back “ im probably too heavy “ “ your light as a feather “ Kyungsoo’s arms were rapped around the older neck, “ where are we going ?” the younger asked “ someone who will take care of you “ Kris said trying not to go too fast but wanting to hurry to get Kyungsoo injuries healed as soon as possible.

 

Kris had finally  reach to a small, tiny building, that looks like it would fall down at any minute, but every building was like that here. He looked back to the younger, he fell asleep again, Kris walked into the place, it was dark , he walked into the elevator reaching the last floor which was 3rd floor. “Ding!” he reached his destination , walking through the hallways, no one else on this floor, finally reaching the last door on the left, opening the door words instantly left his mouth “ Youngjae “ the other looked at Kris then to the boy he was carrying “ Put him on the bed “ Youngjae said, ready to inspect the younger, Kris followed instructions and put Kyungsoo on to the bed near the window. the room was white, like a doctors office, with tools and medicine everywhere. Kris looked down at the younger boy with worried eyes, the doctor closed the curtains around the smaller boy “ go wait outside “ the doctor said behind the curtains, Kris followed his instructions.

 

~~~

 

Kyungsoo slowly blinking his eyes, the bright light in the room made him closes his eyes again, he put the back of his hand in front of his eyes, he slowly got up and observed his surroundings. He felt a dip on the bed, he looks to his left and saw a sleeping Kris, his head on the bed. he rests his head back onto the bed, still looking at Kris , he began to stare at his handsome face, he was admiring his handsome features. Kris suddenly stirs in his sleep, looking up he opens his eyes to see a smiling boy looking at him “ good morning “ the boy says , his head still on the pillow, he wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning he thought, Kris answers with a hum.

 

“ you feeling better ?” the older asks , but the younger only answered with a nod,” how did you get hurt ?” “ oh… um  i was running and i tripped onto the cement ground “ Kyungsoo remembered the night before, Kyungsoo was about to get up but then got back down from feeling dizzy “ dont move around too much,you got a fever “ Kyungsoo put a hand on his fore head, he was burning “ ohh “

“ are you feeling hungry? i’ll get you something” “ thanks i’d like that “. with that Kris left the room heading to get something delicious for the younger to eat.

 

~~~

 

Kai and his friends , Baekhyun and Tao, were on their way getting supplies, on their way they see kris getting out of an building “ what do you think he’s doing there, is he sick ?” Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder “ how should i know “ he said , Kai starts walking towards the building “ Hey! where are you going?!” Tao shouted , “ to go see what Kris was doing “ Kai said without looking back. the two looked at each other then started to follow the youngest.

 

The trio walked down the hall way, until they made it to the last door, Tao looked through the small window to see a small petite boy sitting on the bed, with a book in his hand. Tao just started at his beauty, “ Yah Tao what are you looking at !” Baekhyun pushed the other to look into the small window, once he saw who was in the room a smile crept into his face “ what are you smiling at “ Kai said, now it was Kai who pushed Baek , he was now looking into the window, observing the boy behind the door.

 

He saw the gentle boy, his eyes soften from the sight , “ ahhemm “ they all look behind them and see the doctor “ hey Doc “ said Tao ben casual with him “ your in my way “ the Doctor said, the three made some space for the Doctor to pass, the doctor opened the door and got in “ you got visitors Kyungsoo” he said while getting a few medicine ready “ i do?” Kyungsoo looked at the door and saw three pairs of eyes looking through the door’s tiny window, he giggle. The three took it as a sign to get in .

 

“ hey Kyungsoo~!” Tao said in a load voice “ Yah! i dont want kids screaming in this room “ Youngjae said glare at the Chinese  “ sorry..” they went to sit around Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo put his book down “ what are you guys doing here ?” he said in a happy voice , “ us , What are YOU doing here kyungsoo, are he sick or hurt ?” Kai said in a worried voice, “ oh i just a slight cold, nothing much “ he said trying not to make the others worried, Kai put his hand on Kyungsoo’s fore head “ Your burning !! “ Kai practically yelled.

 

 “ im going to kick your asses out of here if you dont shut the up “ the Doctor said, Kyungsoo giggled while the others had horror in their faces, “ any way , how did you get those bandages ?” Baekhyun said, he couldn't stop looking at them ever since he got into the room, the others were didn't realise because Kyungsoo was trying to hide them “ O-oh these  umm i was running and i tripped onto the cement ground “ he can hear Tao saying ‘ouch’ in the background. 

 

Baek took Kyungsoo’s hand “ want me to kiss away all the boo boo’s “ he said with a pout and a little agyo, the only answer he heard was a giggle from the younger but he took it as a yes , he began to kiss both Kyungsoo’s palms , he stopped giggling and began to blush , both Kai and Tao pulled the older away from him “ Yah you mother er “ they both said while pulling him, Baekhyun had a smirk on his face, the others sat back down on their seats, the oldest saw the others red cheeks “ oh Kyungsoo your cheeks are red, are you getting more sick because of these idiots” he said with a fake voice while cupping Kyungsoo’s cheeks, his cheeks became even redder 

 

Just before the other two killed the oldest , Kris has open the door  “ Yah what are you guys doing here “ “ we saw you enter the building so we thought soemthing happened to you “ Baek said and released his hand from the other as if nothing happened. Kris put a bag on the small table next to Kyungsoo “ i got you some clothes, they might be a bit big since i didn't have a lot of money to get you some new clothes i took some from Baek’s closet and here” he gave Kyungsoo a sandwich “ i didn't know what type you like so i got you chicken” Kyungsoo answered with a nod “ thank you Yifan “ he smiled looking up at the other “ no need to thank me- wait how do you know my real name ?” 

 

“ oh well Mrs.Park told me to take the test papers to the facility room, and the first paper in the pack was your and i saw how you wrote ‘ Wu Yifan ‘ instead of ‘ Wu Kris ‘ “ he said still smiling “ i like your real name more, it unique “ those words made Yifan’s have butterflies in his stomach “ you can call me what ever your comfortable with “ he said.

 

Now all four were  sitting round Kyungsoo’s bed, its been an hour since they’ve been here, they kept talking and arguing , while Kyungsoo would laugh from their silliness. Kai was staring at the laughing Kyungsoo thinking ‘ how is he so beautiful and graceful, his laugh… so adorable its music to my ears, his lips forming into a heart shape, his silky black hair, his eyes … so cute and big , full of hope, ugh i just want to kiss those plum lips.’  Kai woke up from his day dreaming cuz of the question Tao asked

 

 “ Wait Hyung why were you running ? “ 

 

“ oh umm “

 

“ oh yeah why were you in the forest asleep this morning “ kris added and the others had a shocked and worried face on.

 

“ I-I uumm i r-ran away from h-home…“ he muttered but was heard, he kept his head down, Baekhyun hand was forming circles on the younger’s hand to comfort him.

 

“ did your family do anything to you “ kris asked

 

“ did they hurt you “ Tao added 

 

Kyungsoo began to cough a few times, putting his on on his mouth to not spread jerms, Baekhyun was now patting his back

 

“ Yah stop asking him questions! “ Kai snapped glaring at the two

 

“ sorry..” they said 

 

after Kyungsoo stopped coughing, “no no… its okay, it just … i got into a fight with my Hyung … i just dont want to see him anymore” he said not daring to look into the others in the eye. 

 

“ you can stay with us “  it was Kai who said

 

“ huh? really?”

 

“ yup , you can stay with us for as long as you want “ Kai answered back 

 

“ Well he can't leave until he get better “ the Doctor said “ he will stay here for a few day , 2-3 to be exact “ he handed Kyungsoo medicine to drink “ here drink this “ he did as he was told, he made a sour expression as soon as he was done “ that was terrible…” he said not too load, he handed back the small cup with two hands. they continued to joke around some more, they also learned a few things about the shorter.

 

~~~

 

“ Kyungsoo-yah, where are you “ Jimin was still searching for the younger in the cold, dark night, he was worried sick, what if he got hurt , what if he got killed, kyungsoo…where are you? he kept running and running looking everywhere but still no use, the other members stopped looking and took a break but Jimin couldn't just sit there and do nothing “ Kyungsoo~”

 

~~~

Kai woke up , he realised he fell asleep, his head was on the side of Kyungsoo’s bed, it was still dark, his neck hurt from the uncomfortable sleep he had.

 

“ stop…” he heard a voice, he looked up to see a sweating kyungsoo, with a uncomfortable face on, more like scared face.

 

“ please … no more” a tear fell from Kyungsoo’s closed eye 

 

Kai instantly got up to cares the older’s cheek and closed his eye to kiss the tears a way “ shhh” he said, trying to calm down the older, and in a few seconds the older now had a peaceful sleeping face on, Kai smiled , he didn't want his Hyung to have nightmares, he slowly got into the small bed with Kyungsoo, hugging him tightly, soon he fell asleep again

 

~~~

 

It was finally morning again, Kyungsoo got up to see the others still asleep, he smiled at their gentle features when they're asleep,he turned to look right to see what has been holding in, just as he turns to see who’s next  to him, his face was a few inches away from Kai, he blushed madly with his eyes wide, he didn't want to wake up the other, he slowly tried to remove Kai’s arms away from his waist, he sat up straight and put his hand onto his fore head i think i got a bit better he smiled to himself, he see’s the door slowly opening, he tilted his head to see who was coming, it was the doctor “ good morning “ the Doctor said “ good morning~’ Kyungsoo replied, the Doctor slowly walked up to Kyungsoo “ here’s your medicine “ he handed the smaller boy a small cup with weird liquid in it “ oh um thanks “ he wasn't to happy with the medicine but he tried to give him his best smile.

 

He drank his medicine and made a sour expression again “ are you feeling better “ the doctor said as he pushed his glasses up “ i think so “ “ you think so?” “ i mean i do feel like my fever is going down “ he answered and only got a hum back. Tao suddenly began to stir in his sleep and mumble a few words, he got his head up and blinked a few times, his eyes were finally wide open “ good morni- YAH KAI GET OFF OF HIM THIS INSTANT “ now the all got up from the load yelling, the three looked into Kai’s direction, he was still not too sure to what’s going on, “ huh?” “ dont ‘Huh’ me ! get out of Kyungsoo’s bed !!” Kai looked around to see his position to see a smiling Kyungsoo “ No i want to stay here a snuggle with Hyung “ he said in a childish tone and put his arms around Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled, the other three were jealous of him and were confused to why the other didn't say anything. but as time past Kai got up from Kyungsoo’s bed and sat down back to his seat , the others were still glaring at him. Right hen the doctor left Tao began to speak “ how about we all go out today “ “ but the doctor said-“ “ forget about him, lets go have fun, we can hang out at the garage “ “ yeah!!” Kai agreed “ we can show you what we are working on “ it was Baek now.

 

iIn no time Kyungsoo was out of bed and got dressed into Baekhyun’s clothes which wear a bit big but comfy,” here wear this mask, it looks cute on you” he was given by Baek a black mask with a penguins beak no it. and with out the Doctor knowing they left the building, they were walking in the empty streets, “ are we close? “ Kyungsoo asked “ Yup, just around the corner “ Yifan answered, just as they turned to the corner they found the so called garage, Kai opened to Garage door “ Wow~!” Kyungsoo complimented, before his eyes was was a 1990 Lamborghini Diablo, but in his eyes he just saw a fancy old car, they entered the garage and closed the doors, “ if you guys built it ??” “ well we actually just fixed it, we are still gather other part so its not complete “ Kai answered , Kyungsoo sat on the couch with Yifan , while Kai ,Baekhyun, and Tao continue building the car “ how long have you guys been doing this “ the smallest asked, he took off his shoes and was sitting crossed legged “ mmm a more than i year i guess “ Kyungsoo up his feet back down and Yifan put his head on the smaller’s lap and closed his eyes , Kyungsoo just smiled and began to play with the others hair gentle, the others kept glaring at the other.

 

15 minutes later he heard a loud bang on the door, all eyes were on the door , “ Yah! Kyungsoo hide behind the couch “ Baekhyun said in a serous voice , and so Kyungsoo rushed to hide behind the navy blue couch “ OPEN UP” they heard, Tao opened to doors and found Mr.Byun and a few other gang members behind him “  where is he? the short kid “  Mr.Byun said “ W-what are you talking about “ Baekhyun said, he was scared of his strict and scary dad “ don't mess with me kid “ he said while pushing Baekhyun down to the floor, Mr.Byun looked back to the other members “ yah! look around the place for the short kid “,the gang members looked through thwroom searching for the small boy  , why do they want him? .

 

“ why are you looking for him ?” Kai asked with furious eyes 

 

“ your dad wants him “ 

 

“why?!” 

 

“ he’s going to sell him over to BTS , he’s part of them “

 

all three were surprised to find out except for Baekhyun 

 

 

“ we found him sir !” one of the members was holding onto Kyungsoo’s wrist hard and took of his mask

 

“ great, lets get going “