001

Attracted to Him

“ Ok class, everyone get seated so we can get started” Mr.Lee announce as he walked into class lazily and looked like he didn’t get any sleep. Mostly everyone got into their seats and some sat on their desks distracted by their phones, which the teacher didn’t care if they if they were paying attention or not. “ We’ve got a new student today… you may come in” ,  the eleven students had butterflies in the stomach when the short boy walked in , he had doe eyes with long eye lashes, fair skin, and plum lips that looks like a heart and was wearing  a navy blue sweater that was too big on him which made him look cute. He walked until he reached next to the teacher and bowed “ nice to meet you all, my name is Do Kyungsoo I hope we all have a good year together” he smiled which made the boys die from his adorableness.

 

“ ok then Kyungsoo , you can sit uhh..” the teacher look for a spot for Kyungsoo to sit “ at the back row in the corner next to Chanyeol, Chanyeol raise your hand “ Chanyeol raised his hand and Kyungsoo smiled once again and followed to  his seat . Once Kyungsoo sat down and placed his bag onto the hanger on the side of his desk he looked to the boy next to him , still smiling “ I hope we get along Chanyeol-sii” . Chanyeols heart was pounding , he just wanted to hold the innocent little boy in his arms and never let go but he knew there would be some completion between the other students , because they all have hearts in theirs eyes while looking at Kyungsoo.

 

As the bell rang, signaling the students that they have break, Kyungsoo instantly took out his cute totoro bento and started eating while reading a book . Suddenly the boy sitting in front of him looked back and moved his chair towards Kyungsoo and put both elbows on Kyungsoos desk and his hands cupped his own face as he said “hi Kyungsoo “ he smiled brightly “ my name is Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen or ChenChen “ Kyungsoo giggled which was music to chen’s ears “ nice to meet  you Chen” Kyungsoo gave Chen his heart shape smile    “ did you make your own lunch? It looks cute” Kyungsoo’s lunch was organized and had cute heart shape sandwiches, Kyungsoo shook his head , “ your mom?”    “ Ah no my hyung enjoys cooking so he decided to make my lunch this morning “ Kyungsoo thought that Chen might think his hyung is weird or something that he puts hearts all over Kyungsoo’s lunch, Kyungsoo didn’t want to be rejected or to be hated on his first day of school so he was nervous of Chens answer  “ haha that’s so cute, by the way I forgot my lunch at home I was hoping you can share some of yours” it was a total lie, Kyungsoo smiled softly and nodded his head “ but I only got one pair of chopsticks “ “ i was thinking if you could feed me “ chen had a smirk  on his face and innocent kyungsoo didn’t see anything wrong with his answer “ sure … say Ah” Kyungsoo fed Chen his small sausage , Chen looked calm on the out side but was freaking out a bit on the inside ‘ indirect kiss’ he thought. Chen looked behind him and saw that the rest of the students had anger and jealousy in their eyes even his friends, Chanyeol and Sehun, were angry at him , they all know Chen is the flirty type .

 

“ you should hang out with me and my friends later at lunch at the rooftop , how abut it “ Chen smirked once again  “ oh sure” instantly after Kyungsoo replied the bell rang telling them that its time for Biology. Biology was very easy for Kyungsoo , mostly all the subjects were easy . Kyungsoo was home schooled ,before he entered the school, by his family. Middle school didn’t go too well, he was bullied and made fun of and the teachers didn’t care about him, he accepted punches and kicks from them, no one cared about him. His family started to get worried about the bruises he gets when he comes back from school, Kyungsoo never tried to fight back until one day he was fed up and started fighting back and got all four students hospitalized, after that the school expelled him. Kyungsoo has a bit more darker history but we’ll talk about that another time. Finally the bell rang and Kyungsoo was happy that he can finally talk to Chen and make new friends, he doesn’t want bullied once again. “ Hey Kyungsoo, are you coming” Chen called him, “ ill be there in a minute ill just head to the bathroom real quick” Chen nodded and left to catch up with his friends. On the way to the bathroom, Kyungsoo realized that there are a lot on graffiti on the walls and a few pictures of half girls, Kyungsoo was abit disgusted to be honest.

 

After using the bathroom, he got out of the stall and faced two tall guys which he realized were probably bullies. “ Oh … never seen you here before are you new” Kyungsoo nodded his head, both of them looked at each other before they had a smirk on their face, then suddenly one of the boys pushed Kyungsoo onto the wall hitting his head wincing at the pain , they both chuckled, then suddenly Kyungsoo started to remember about his past and began to shake ,” heh look at him he’s shaking “ right before they were about to punch Kyungsoo on his face ,”YAH! What do you think your doing “ both boys looked back with horror in their eyes.

 

Kyungsoo saw two boys from his class standing across the bathroom near he door, it was the eyeliner prince Baekhyun and Zitao they are both part of a group of delinquents. “ Get out “ instantly the two boys left the bathroom leaving them. Kyungsoo slid down the wall , then Baekhyun and Tao approached him “ hey … you okay Kyungsoo” Baekhyun gave Kyungsoo his hand to help him up. Kyungsoo took his hand and said “ yeah… im okay” kyungsoo wiped the tears that were still unleashed, Baekhyun and Tao felt a bit hurt looking at a sad Kyungsoo, the shorter slightly bowed “thanks for helping me out…” looking up waiting for an answer “ im Baekhyun and this is Tao “ Kyungsoo smiled at both boys “anyway we got to go” Baekhyun ruffled his hair before the left. Suddenly Kyungsoo remembered to meet up with Chen at the roof top .

 

He ran through the halls, up the stairs until he found the right door that leads to the roof, he opened the door slowly, looking left and right looking for Chen until he saw him sitting in the far corner with Chanyeol and another tall, silver hair. “Kyungsoo~~”  Chen called him “over here”  Kyungsoo slowing jogged to reach them with his hair jumping up and down . The three boys were sitting in a small circle on the floor , Kyungsoo sat between Chanyeol and Chen . Kyungsoo observed his surroundings  and saw a few pots with almost withered flowers and noted to himself to bring water tomorrow to help them grow. “ hi chanyeol-sii “ Kyungsoo looked to his left to see a blushing Chanyeol “h-hi kyungsoo” , Kyungsoo turned his head looking at the unknown person and tilted his head “ ohh im Sehun the youngest in class” Kyungsoo just nod his head. He found out that from them that not everyone here is nice and sweet but mean and harsh.

 

They told him that there are three types of people here. Nerds , delinquents , and them the athletes , they’re on most of the teams and hang out with a group of other people who play spots but mostly they like hangout just the three of them. ‘Some odd school this is ‘ Kyungsoo thought , “ umm what about Baekhyun and Tao , who do they in the school ?” Chanyeol warned him “ Kyungsoo never go near them they’re no good, they always cause trouble with their other friends , Kai and Kris”  Kyungsoo was a bit sad to find out that the two are trouble makers but that doesn’t stop him from approaching them, they than explain who is who in their class.

 

The day past by and Kyungsoo was ready to leave as he walk through the hall ways holding onto the strap of his bag, he was stopped by a really handsome ( more like beautiful )  by that was a bit taller than him “ hey Kyungsoo, im Luhan  we’re in the same class “ the younger was blinking rapidly , a bit schocked from the older’s randomness “ oh uh hi Luhan” Kyungsoo finally spoke out “ um I know this is a bit random and we don’t know each other yet I was hoping if you want to hang out with me and my friends , we’re going to the mall together “ Luhan said nervously as he had a pink shade on his cheeks .Kyungsoo didn’t know if he should accept the offer or not , Chanyeol did warn him about the people here but he felt that Luhan doesn’t seem too bad, “ im sorry Luhan, my hyung said he’ll pick me up today after school, maybe next time?” the younger smiled awkwardly “ oh its ok I’m totally fine with it, yeah lets hang out together tomorrow at lunch” “ see you tomorrow Luhan hyung “ Kyungsoo waved at him.

 

As kyungsoo walked out of the school nearing the gates he saw a familiar figure leaning on the gates, “ Hyung!” the shorter ran to his hyung and hugged him tightly “ kyungsoo , how school” his hyung jimin asked him “is theyre anyone bothering you?” he had a worried voice, kyungsoo shook his head “ no hyung everything is fine “ he answered as he let go from the hug “ as long as your happy im happy, now kaja! Jin hyung is making your favorite for dinner” , as they were walking back home , they didn’t know that four handsome boys were following them from afar.

 

“ Who do you think that is ?” “ Have no idea” the panda replied “ probably his brother” kris answered, the four delinquents walking far behind the two tying not to loose them . “ ughh why are they holding hands , that guy is making me so jealous , I’m suppose to be the one holding kyungie’s hand  “ the eyeliner boy sounded irritated . “kyungie ? You already gave him a nick name?” kai raised an eye brow , he was also irritated that he couldn’t hold kyungsoo’s hand . Kai had this cold and bad kind of look like he didn’t care about anything but really deep down inside him he was nice and sweet type of person but always tries to act tough around others so they wouldn’t bother him but his friends he would be his real self sometimes.

 

They see them entering a tiny candy store hidden in an alley, they realize that their location was at the edge of the small town near the forest. “ Should we go inside?” panda asked, “ yeah… maybe we should just …to see kyungsoo relationship with that guy” baekhyun said as he walked in front of the others, they others agreed and caught up with the shorter. As the enter the mysterious store they see that its not too big and not fancy or anything, just cheap candy and ice cream. As they walked in they see a boy with blonde sitting behind the counter, head on the table. After a few seconds they hear a snore but they just ignore it. Kai walks around the store and smiles at the candy he used to eat as a kid and stared to space out , remembering his childhood with his friends. Then suddenly kirs says ” where’s kyungsoo? “ everyone just remember their reason for being in the store, “ he probably went upstairs “ baekhyun points out the stairs hidden in the corner near the counter. Out of now where they hear a shout “YOONGI! GET YOUR UP WE’VE GOT CUSTOMERS!” instantly the boy sitting behind the counter head got up and eyes still half open. Then they see three guys coming down stairs, they recognize one of them was the guy that was holding kyungsoo’s hand.

 

“ Yah your not getting dinner if you keep sleeping on the job” an angry jin said “ you’re the one who wanted to open a candy store” yoongi rolled his eyes “ and you agreed on it “ jin talked back , after their argument they turned to their customers who were just standing there “ oh umm were just here to get some candy and we’ll be on our way “baekhyun said with a fake smile as they paid for their candy “ whats all the commotion about “ an angle known as kyungsoo comes down “ ohh baekhyun , tao what you guys doing here “ kyungsoo give them a confused smile “ you now them soo?” hoseok asks “ yeah we’re in the same class” kai and kris were wondering how kyungsoo know their names, jin eyed them up and down ‘ looking from their clothes they look like punks ‘ he thought.

 

Since not everyone at school can afford uniforms the group of boys had to use old and used ones, also they weren’t wearing them properly. They tried to be on their best behavior because it was kyungsoo’s family, just as kyungsoo was about to say something “ I guess we’ll be on our way , see you later kyungsoo “ baekhyun said as they went out of the store.  Kyungsoo began chasing them “ wait! “ they all turned to see a panting kyungsoo “ umm here “ kyungsoo handed tao and baekhyun an raspberry flavored Popsicle “ thanks again for helping me that time” kyungsoo had slight pink blush , it made all four boys think of one word ‘cute’.  

 

 

 

 

i dont know what im doing tbh, sorry if the first chapter was boring 

but im really thankfull for thoses who subsribed, upvoted, and commented to my terrible story

the comment encouraged me to keep writing , also I was planning on posting this tomorrow but im an awesome person so I posted this today

Anyway have a nice weekend and ill try to make the next chapter interesting 

thankyou