#7.

Victor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7[/CONTENTID1]    

[CONTENTID2]💕[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]   JIYONG had already finished his only Saturday class and was walking out the university's college department. He was hurrying so he could get back home earlier to grab his electric guitar and hurry to their favorite hangout.

   He was smiling to the people who were greeting him on the way. He got some fans, you know. As one of the school dance squad's instructor many students know G-Dragon.

   "Anneong hasaeyo, Jiyong-oppa!" a girl greeted him and he smiled at her and watched her as she ran away.

   A group of girls caught his eyes. They were unfamiliar to him but few of them were looking at him. He just ignored them and continued walking to their way. They were standing on the way.

   "Since when did the pathway become a loitering place?" he asked under his breath. He was in a hurry and they're blocking his way!

   He ignored them. He knows they'd make way for him. He continued walking and watched the surroundings. He was admiring the beautiful afternoon and was feeling like there's something good the day had to offer to him.

   He looked on the way again and his eyes widened. SANDARA? Was it Sandara Park?

   He tried to figure out if one the women was really the noona he was thinking she was but pretended to walk as if there's nothing up when she looked his way. He just remained looking at her and confirmed that she was really the noona. He wanted to smile as a friendly gesture to her but he felt confusingly shy that he kept his mouth pursed. He just breathed himself calm and continued his steps.

   She just stared at her so he did the same. It wasn't anything strange. They used to compete with it back in high school. The first to blink, smile or look away loses.

   He would not deny that he miss things about this noona. He just played with the usual game and also stared at her but when he was too near her he could no longer help but smile. Sandara-noona won this time.

   "OK, Dara. You win this time. I'm the loser!" he thought and when he saw that Dara did not react he pretended to bump her.

   "BOOGSSSSH!" Jiyong even made a sound and laughed softly. He patted Dara's back when he had already passed by her.

   He wanted to look back at her but choose not to do so. He just went ahead with a secret to be happy about.

   He had a point on Dara again. She had seen him again and now Youngbae whom he was treating a rival for Dara was lagging behind. He was happy for his own and he was still playing on the game that he started five years ago.

   The game of making Dara smile and winning her heart.

   He went on with a gummy smile painted on his face.

  ...。。。o o o O O O o o o 。。。...

 

   DARA heard a voice taking over the voices of the people around her. She and her girl friends were in the administration building waiting for their turn to sign papers and be finally enrolled for the second semester of the school year.

   "Screw you, I'm not going to do that!" a man with that perfect face came in with all smiles together with few other men. They were laughing about something and were getting the people's attention but lost it when they quieted up.

   Dara tried all her might to keep invisible to that guy. She had that giddy feeling that she did not want him to see her. She felt her heart beating wildly again. It wasn't new but it was strange that time! She no longer felt that way for years and it was crazy. She was expecting him to notice her and she did not want him to see her.

   Chaerin noticed Dara's act upon seeing the younger man and pulled her to her side. Dara was no longer hidden.

   Dara was looking at Jiyong like it was the last time she would see him. She always do that ever since she first saw him after years. Well, it was just up to that.

   Sandara remembered what Chaerin told her after that moment in college department's pathway. What if she would smile to him. It would be just a friendly gesture. She won't lose anything.

   The younger man saw her but just ignored her and talked with his friends. She decided not to care anymore. She decided to ignore him 

too.

   But how could she do it when his voice is the only sound audible to her ears.

   "MAMEUL YEOREORA!" Jiyong sang over his lungs. "MEORIL BIWORA BUREUL JIPYEORA LILILILALA!"

   "Psh. What a noisy person!" Sandara murmured while looking down when somebody grabbed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter