#4.

Victor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1]Chapter 4[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]💕[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]// Third Person P.O.V //

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jiyong laughed at Youngbae's statement and punched him lightly on the arm. "I've got so many laughs on that. How many was it? Six! You're coinceited, man!"

"No! What I'm saying is real," Youngbae explained and took a glass of beer while eyeing the latter. The band had just received their wage and spent it on drinking. "I'm more good looking than you. Girls are all ogling whenever I'm around."

"I'm also better on tactics, Jiyong. Remember, I had always beat you on high school. I always win over you. I had also beaten you for a noona. It's written in history, remember?" He put the glass down and leaned his back on the chair grinning on Jiyong.

Jiyong's smile faded from his face and looked at Youngbae with unreadable expression. His mouth was shut and his eyes were intent on him. He suddenly poured beer on his glass and poured it on his throat fast. He put it down heavily and looked at the girls on the dancefloor.

Youngbae realized what he had said and become uneasy with the sudden change on Jiyong's mood. The smile on his face also faded.

He had an idea of what Jiyong was thinking but he was not sure if that was really what is going on in his mind.

Youngbae shook his head and thought his theory must be wrong. Jiyong can't be this way because of that. They had got over that story already and they must forget about it already.

He knew Jiyong forgot about her already and he must not act this way again. He knew Jiyong forgot about Dara already when she left Korea and went to study college in Philippines. He had many girlfriends in that period so he must not be hurting this time. He even had a girlfriend when she was still around and could even be cheesy to that girl in front of Dara.

He also never loved Dara. He just played around her so he must not be hurt.

He has no right to be angry or hurt this time. He must not be angry with Youngbae with what he said.

He must not be angry with him bringing up that topic after years. He's just treating her nothing, anyway.

 

 Jiyong made a malice with what Youngbae said.

 He is thinking what must be the thing he was bringing up again. Is he trying to point out that he had been better than him again? Is he pointing out that he's good and he is bad?

 He does not know why his head got hot when Youngbae made him remember what happened before. Thinking that he beat him with Dara pisses him off.

 Maybe was just angry with her. Maybe he just can't accept the fact that she rejected him.

 But that was long ago. He must not get affected with it now. It's been a long time already. Besides Dara must have moved on. She must have forgotten about him. She must be loving someone else.

 Who might me that lucky man?

 Why is he thinking that question?

 Jiyong ruffled his hair and searched the people around him trying to find a prospect.

 No one seemed to attract him and he sighed. He just leaned back and stared at the chandelier turning into different colors with the light of the bar.

 "YAH!" the two jolted with the voice of Seunghyun. He, together with Daesung and Seungri collapsed on the couch. The two just continued what they were doing. Youngbae was watching as Jiyong stared at the ceiling. The silence between them is a contr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter