#9.

Victor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ---oOoOo---

 

Jiyong was as astonished as Dara. He did not expect that she would be the one opening the gate for him.

Thunder was telling him he was on his way to the gate only for him to see the lovely lady in front of him.

"Ugh... Hi!" Jiyong mentally spanked his own head for acting so stupid.

He looked down and found out that the girl was barefooted and she was also rubbing her feet.

He found it cute and that made him smile widely.

She stopped rubbing her foot and Ji looked up at her. Her brows were meeting and that made him gulp. Well, Dara's a little great in ranting.

Dara on the other hand felt like she was going to pee at any second. Why not when your crush was eyeing you intently while you were in your most uncomfortable get up in front of him.

But she was trying her best not to get obvious and the best way was to act as a snob and so she did act like one.

"What are you here for, anyways?" she asked trying to sound expressionless. She was trying hard for her voice not to tremble because the man might think she still had a thing for him.

"Thunder" Jiyong mentally slapped himself. He was running out of words just because he was talking to her!

"That lazy kid..." Dara murmured under her breath. The maknae was home and he made no move to open up for this man! He had no idea how she would feel with him in the house.

Dara remembered the time Thunder told her that he'd make a way for them to see each other again and this must be it. Her heart beat faster when Jiyong suddenly clicked his fingers in front of her face.

"I need to see Thunder now," Jiyong also sounded deadpan but deep inside he was suppressing the smile forming on his lips as Dara was getting adorable again. She was older than him but she remained youthful and her actions were so cute to him.

"He's inside," Dara answered. "I'd call him but you can wait inside," she told him as she turned her back at him.

She bit her tongue and crossed her fingers.

"OMO! Kwon Jiyong is in the house!" she squealed in her mind.

Thinking that the younger was behind her, Dara's hair on her skin rose.

"God, please don't make me obvious!" she prayed in her mind as she walked feeling the movement of the person behind her. "And please! Don't lead me into /bumps into the doorframe/ TEMPTATION!"

She stopped and caressed her hurt forehead.

"Ouch..." she murmured when Jiyong suddenly grabbed her by the shoulders and faced her to him.

"Tell me where it hurts," Jiyong commanded as he searched her face. He cupped her cheeks and looked closely with worry clearly written on his handsome face.

Dara half thanked the fate of hurting herself for getting his attention and knowing that the man at least cared for her. Her cheeks where burning again.

Jiyong on the other hand wasn't minding her expressions. He was worried enough for her not to mind. All he wanted was to know if he could do anything to take away the pain she was having.

"Does it hurt here?" he asked pointing to her forehead while Dara was just looking up blankly to him.

Dara's eyelids flickered when Jiyong blew on to her forehead.

"Does it still hurt?" Jiyong asked and Dara nodded absently minded.

He kissed her on the forehead.

"There. I hope it no longer hurts," he said after pulling away and smiling at her.

Dara just processed what happened and she looked at the man whom she surprisingly couldn't be angry to.

Jiyong and Dara looked at each others's eyes.

Dara was searching for an answer to a question coming up in her mind. Why was Jiyong acting that way towards her?

Jiyong was also searching for the clue of his chance.

His phone suddenly rang and they took away their glance from one another. Jiyong reached into his pocket for his phone and saw who it was.

"HyunA calling..." his phone registered on the screen.

He ignored it and just put it back into his pocket as it continued to ring.

The moment was gone...

They both felt bad for losing it.

"Please sit on the sofa as I call Thunder," Dara said as she went in leaving Jiyong  heaving a sigh.

His phone kept on ringing so he fished it from his pocket and answered the one calling him.

"Jagiya!" the voice from the other line cheered and Jiyong moved his phone away from his ear irritably.

"Why are you calling me now, ha, HyunA?" he asked in bitter tone.

"Well..." the cheerfulness in HyunA's voice faded. "I just wanted to ask out to the newly opened Thai restaurant near my place..."

It would be a good idea to grab something in there but he wanted to do it with someone else.

"Uh..." Jiyong thought for an excuse. "HyunA, you know we have a gig tonight, right?" he asked her trying to sound polite right then.

"Uhm..." he pictured her nodding.

"I can't be with you this time," he said.

"It's okay, jagiya. There's still next time."

"Bye..."

"I love you..." she said and waited for his response.

"I know..." he bluntly responded and hung up her call.

He already went in the house and noticed that it was quite big for the siblings. It also looked so clean and orderly.

He sat down the soft couch and waited for Thunder but it was like he was expecting to see Dara instead.

Am I falling for her? he asked himself.

  ---oOoOo---

 

Dara leaned on the wall as soon as she was sure Jiyong could no longer see her.

"Ohh..." she clasped her chest and heaved out a deep sigh. "God! Why didn't you warn me that G-Dragon is coming?" she whispered and peek at the guest who was observing the house. "I could have at least put on make-up, ugh!" she said as she felt her face. "I'm from sleep. What iF I still have mucus on the side of my eyes?..." she hissed. She just sighed and walked to her dongsaeng's room.

She knocked loudly on the door of the room which was leading to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter