#1.

Victor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]💕[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]// DARA's P.O.V //

Oh… My Thunder-dongsaeng is really so great! I'm his one proud noona. :D

[dongsaeng= younger sibling
Noona= male's older sister]

I'm now watching an audition for the college dance squad and being a supportive noona to Thunder. I actually has a class now but I went out in time to watch this boy break a leg.

“Daebak, Oppa!” One of the girls from down the stage cheered at him. Some girls also ogles at him. He winked at them and they spazzed. You can't blame them. My brother is good looking.

[Daebak= Great ; oppa= Boy older than a girl]

My eyes suddenly roamed around the people in front of me. They are also college students.

By the way, I'm taking graduate school but still in this university.

Couples are everywhere. Groups of friends are also around. I'm lazily observing the people around me when a man beside a girl caught my attention.

I looked at his y back and a person instantly went into my mind. ANDWAE! It is impossible! He must not be that person! But he reminds me of him.

His posture, the way he stands and moves really makes me think he is him. Is it possible? Could he be really that person?

It could be, anyways. He lives too near here but this university does not allow non-students to enter this campus!

Could it be?

Could it be that Kwon Jiyong is also taking graduate classes here? But, no, I haven't seen even his shadow (which I can easily recognize) in the graduate school even once. He may be taking a new college course without accreditting his subjects…

Wait! Jamkan. Why am I thinking too much?


I'm not sure if it's him, anyways. And I must not care if it's him at all.

I just stared at him the way I stared at that person back in the days.

“Dara!”

I jolted and looked at the person beside me but looked back at him. I'm afraid I'd loss sight of this Jiyong aura-alike.

“Thunder's done dancing. We must go back!”

“Chaerin-ah…” I whined and saw Thunder go down the stage. The next scene confirmed my suspicions.

That man pats Thunder on the shoulder. He nods at him and walks to the back. When he followed my brother with his eyes and I saw his face I knew that he was really Kwon Jiyong whom people also call G-Dragon or GD.

"Dara!" Chaerin taps my shoulder but I just ignore her.

GD. G-Dragon... is in the same university as me... Again!

He smiles and looks up at the stage again.

He still has those beautiful eyes, lovely nose and adorable smile. He is still the same him. He has just become more mature and toned.

"GD!"

Donghae, the man behind us who's one of the known dancers in the college called him and just as he was about to look our way I turned back.

"Kaja, Chaerin..." I told my friend to let ourselves go already as I saw Donghae walk to his way from the side of my view.

"I thought you'll just stay there until that man melts from your gaze..." Chaerin said and I glared at her. "Don't be so stiff, Dara. You're so obvious. /winks/" She laughs a little and goes out ahead of me.

/sighs/

I looked at Jiyong one last time. He is now talking to Donghae.

I wonder… Did he see me?

Ow… Why do I even bother asking? So what if he ever saw m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter