#5.

Victor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 5[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]💕[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]// Third Person P.O.V //

He smiled at her and his chinky eyes went wih his lips. Dara tried all her might not to act weird. She smiled back at him as she gripped the gate. She even tried to sound soft even though she already wanted to scold her younger brother.

 

"It's okay... I think it is better that you were the one he was with and not anyone else. I'm sure he did not do anything bad."

 

"You are really a good and caring sister, Noona. Thunder is so lucky," the unexpected man said and this made Thunder make his way through the gate thinking it was his chance to get in without his sister noticing his face.

 

"Oh! Wait up there, my dear," Dara said as she pulled his sleve. She even sniffed and her nose crinkled. "Who told you to drink?" She also turned him to face her. "And what is this? How did you get this bruise?" She glared at him as she shook his shoulders.

 

"I just saved my girlfriend from that chicken of yours..." He took off her hold on him. "Such a jerk..." Thunder murmured as he walked away into the house.

 

"What is he talking about? Who hit him?" She asked turning to the man.

 

"Uhm..." the man stuttered as he looked at her. "I think it doesn't matter now. Thunder-dongsaeng is already home. That's what is important."

 

"Yes. And thanks a lot for accompanying him home."

 

"You're welcome." He smiled again and she also did. "By the way, since when were you already back here in South Korea?"

 

"I just came back before the school year started."

 

The two kept up on each other and forgot that they're just merely standing by the gate at midnight like they were secretly seeing each other.

 

"DARONG!" The two stopped talking and looked towards the house. "A while ago you were so worried about Thunder staying out late and now it's you who's doing so. What's keeping you out?" Kyuhyun said as he walked towards the gate.

 

"Him," Dara answered gesturing toward the man.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo," he greeted Kyuhyun and the latter smiled.

 

"Now I know. Darong, I know now why you look so happy these past few days. I never knew you are back together."

 

The two looked at each other then looked back at Kyuhyun.

 

"I'm getting in to give you time together. Yah, Dong Youngbae. Don't you dare take away our princess," he said and tapped the man's shoulders. Youngbae smiled at her and watched him get in. "How did your brother knew about us?" Youngbae asked. "I don't know. Maybe someone from our class back then told him." "Who could it be? Jiyong?" Dara stared at Youngbae. He must be the one who told Kyuhyun about their unsuccessful relationship. Yes, Youngbae and Dara had a relationship.

 

__________«flashback»___________

 

Dara let ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter