#11.

Victor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_ . 。o 。. _ . 。o 。. _ .。o 。. _

"It's near five o'clock, G-dragon," Thunder said to the older and stood up. "We should go to our practice already."

"BUT!" Jiyong exclaimed as he looked at Youngbae. Thunder saw the look in his eyes and he smirked. "I mean uhm... I gotta make a call first."

Thunder nodded and Jiyong clicked his tongue as he fished his phone from his pocket. He would not let Youngbae be left alone with Dara.

"Yeoboseo?" Seunghyun answered from the other line.

"Hyung, please practice with the band for the song I told you yesterday. We have to sing it for the party on the day after tomorrow. It is a surprise for the celebrant," he told the eldest his beautifully weaved reason.

"Ne, ne," the man from the other line agreed. "But-I thought you have a dance practice?"

"Excuse me just now, hyung. I'd mastered that song, anyway." Jiyong said. "Just please require the others especially Youngbae. He's on the vocals so he must master it."

"OK," Seunghyun answered and Jiyong smirked.

"Kamsahamnida, hyung. Annyeong!" Jiyong happily said and went back to the two. "Let's go now, Thunder." He told the young man.

Thunder didn't get it why Jiyong already asked to go while Youngbae was still there.

Youngbae's phone beeped and he scanned it.

"Thunder, I also have to go. Our mighty leader asks a practice," Youngbae excused himself while also looking suspiciously at Jiyong.

"O! That would be alright. You can say goodbye to Noona. She's up in her room," Thunder told him and as he expected the dragon reacted.

Jiyong's face showed obvious objection.

"No, dongsaeng. I'd just text her," Youngbae answered while shaking his phone. Jiyong looked at him with awe.

D mn! Youngbae has her number?

"I'd better go, Thunder, Jiyong," the man said and headed out after typing something in his phone.

"Annyeong!" Jiyong shouted at his back then stuck his tongue out at his best friend《best friend pa ba ang tawag sa kanya sa lagay na 'to? XD》. "You think..." he murmured.

Thunder just shook his head while smiling at the man's clever action.

_

 Dara-noona:
I'm sorry for not facing you today. You know that dragon ruined my mood. Mianhe, bae.

 Youngbae:
It's ok, noona :) I understand. BTW, I gotta leave for band practice. Will call you up next time. :D

 Dara-noona:
:D ok, bae. Have a safe way home. Annyeong.

  Youngbae:
I will. Kamsahamnida, noona.

Dara looked out the window and saw Youngbae went in his car and drive away.

She sighed then went up. She went downstairs and sat on the sofa. She looked at the flowers lifelessly slumped on the table. She stood up and took them.

"Yah! Why do Youngbae has your number?"

Dara looked up and saw Jiyong.

'He's still here? Tss…'

"I gave it to him without him asking for it. Why do you care, anyway?" she answered without looking at the younger. She just arranged the flowers with care.

Jiyong had a lump in his throat. He didn't answer but watched her taking care of the flowers. He wished he was the flowers.

'Can you give me your number, too?' Jiyong wanted to say.

"What?"

"Huh?" He was freaked out when he realized Dara was already staring at him.

"GD! We-" Thunder stopped when he saw the two staring at each other.

"Flirt!" Jiyong told her and rolled his eyes at her.

"..." Dara murmured talking about Jiyong.

"Yah!" Jiyong heard it, shook his head and stood in front of her. "I ain't gay! Get back what you say!"

"No way."

"Then I'd kiss you to prove you wrong!" Jiyong said and pulled her up. He cupped her face and pulled his lips closer to hers.

Dara was awestruck as well as Thunder, the only witness.

Dara already felt the breath of the dragon. Any moment their lips would touch! She felt weak on her knees and in his hold. She felt him get closer and her eyes closed, anticipating.

Jiyong surely knew he was just doing it to but as her scent enveloped him he was drawn closer. He looked at her pinkish lips.

He felt her hold weakly on his arm.

'Goddamn it, Sandara! Why aren't you defending yourself! Why don't you push me away? Don't you know I am starting to..."

 His heartbeat became faster as he finally touched her.

Thunder couldn't believe what he just saw. He was happy but he feared for his sister.

'He's kissing me! I can't believe it!"

Dara surrendered and started to respond. When Jiyong felt her answer he got back to his senses and pulled away harshly.

"A-I'm sorry..." Dara said as she loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter