10.

Victor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
_ 。o O o 。_ 。o O o。_ 。o O o 。_

Dara looked from Youngbae to Jiyong. She noticed the looks between the two men. Jiyong had a smile on his face and Youngbae just stared at him. It felt like there was intensity between the two. She felt nervous for an unknown reason.

She felt like she wanted to tell Jiyong that Youngbae was just being friendly but she was stopped by her own self.

Why would she do so? Jiyong was not even asking why Youngbae was there. Whatever the reason why Youngbae was there would never bother Jiyong. He was not caring about her anyway.

She shook the thought out her head and put the glasses and pitcher of juice and a plate of sandwich on the center table.

She smiled at Youngbae and the latter returned it. It did not escape Jiyong's pretentiously(?) jealous eyes. He just looked down and played the card he was holding.

Thunder suddenly faked a cough and the three looked at him.

"Ahh..." He smiled and stood up. "It's such a good timing that you are here. Youngbae-hyung!" he said and went beside him and tapped the shoulder of the man on the doorway.

It was really a great timing and that would make this cunning maknae an award. The meet up of the love triangle was mainly because of him.

Youngbae always call Dara up every weekend and give her presents like a traditional suitor. Thunder wanted Jiyong to know about it but he wanted him to know it right because it was in front of his eyes. It made him think to make Jiyong go to their house which the handsome man really know where.

Thunder wanted to make Jiyong aware that Youngbae was making moves on Dara again and make moves, too. He did not want his own OTP to fail. He always wanted Jiyong for his sister and he shipped them a lot. Like an avid shipper he wanted them to be together for real and that would be possible if Jiyong would be eager to make moves on Dara.

He knew that at the side of his sister Jiyong was on the advantage and he could also sense that the man also liked his sister so just a move is needed and that's it.

He wanted things to fall into place. He seemed crazy. He was rooting for a taken man for his sister. If only he could make a way for Jiyong and Hyuna to break up.

Jiyong looked at them with little interest. He noticed Youngbae had flowers and pizza in his hands.

He remembered the flowers again and he noticed the card was already very much crumpled in his hand. He let go of it and put his hands on his lap.

"I never sensed it was Dara-noona you were talking about the other day, Youngbae," he said to his friend. "Now, I won't wonder," he stated as he settled his back on the couch feeling at home.

Dara watched him. She thought that Jiyong really had no interest in her. It was so obvious just on how he got bored when he knew Youngbae was sending her flowers. She diverted her gaze to Bae and smiled at him.

Youngbae walked to her when Thunder tapped his back and nodded at him. He handed her the flowers. She got it. If Jiyong was not there Youngbae could have attempted to kiss her on the cheek without the plan to it for real.

Youngbae did not but just sat down between Jiyong and the flowers the latter was secretly fuming about.

"Good luck on this courtship, Youngbae," Jiyong told the man ang grabbed the glass in front of him. He gulped what was inside it and smiled when it tasted sweet.

He remembered Dara had a poor skill in mixing and cooking food and drinks.

There was once a time during high school when Dara prepared a mixture for the filling of the pie in baking class. It tasted plain and he about it that she became mad at him and messed his face with flour. Jiyong fought back and they were scolded by the teacher and their classmates except youngbae teased them. they were refered to as apple right after then. apple was the flavor of the pie.

《Got an idea from our TLE class "BUKO PIE" pair. Nakakamiss man plan kamo, Aluminum... T.T /cuts the drama!/》

His honey smile did not escape Dara's bee eyes.

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong!" she yelled at him and he asked what. "Haven't I told you before not to taste what I MADE IF YOU would just complain," she ranted.

"Well..." a playful idea got in his mind. He missed teasing her. "You put it in front of me so I had no choice. Besides I was thinking you had already improved but I was wrong. You are really hopeless, Sandara Park." He stuck his tongue out at her and Dara glared at him. "I had already warned Youngbae not to marry you. You're not a good cook."

"Then let him not to. I do not care," she snapped.

"'Cause it's me you wanna marry. I'm not stupid," Jiyong said and stood up facing her and Dara's mouth opened to protest but Jiyong immediately added, "But dream on, lady. I would not give you a chance. Just keep drooling."

"Ay Jiyong-ah!" Dara could no longer compose herself and put the flowers down. It's petals fell and Youngbae felt bad for the flowers. But he felt worse for himself.

Jiyong fell on his heels and ran for his life.

"You're not accepting the truth, Dara!" he teased while running around the room away from Dara who wanted to lay her light yet violent hands on him.

Thunder was being amused by the two. They really looked good together.

Jiyong stopped in front of the seated Youngbae and Thunder while Dara stopped behind them. She grabbed a scrapbook on a shelf and aimed it at him overhead Youngbae.

"Dream of me, sasaeng," Jiyong said to her.

"Whatever!" she yelled.

"LOSER!" Ji replied and stuck his tongue out again.

"MONSTER!" Dara.

"I'm the most handsome monster in the universe ever since BIG BANG happened," GD boasted.

"You're such a BAD BOY."

"I am a GOOD BOY."

"I hate you!"

"I love you, too!" Jiyong said in full smile although deep inside his heart was already drumming hard. He never felt such thing when speaking love to any woman except Dara. He just kept on smiling although he was already feeling nervous.

Why would he not be when Dara's angry look just got intense on him. He may had outraged her. He remembered she hated it when someone jokes around her about such thing.

"I like your angry look. No offense.《a lin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter