N i n e

My Over Protective Best Friend

I awoke groggily to the noise of Ji Yeon singing noisily. 

" HERR WHISPERR IS DHA LUCIFERRRRRR~ ! " 

She started dancing crazily while jumping on the bed, acting as though she was a rock star . But that just made her look pathetic with that Pikachu pajamas she's wearing and that hair which haven't been combed. 

Wait , she totally reminds me of something - a crazy ahjumma in the middle of the streets holding onto a broom pretending it's a guitar dancing .

Yup, that's right .

" Yah, shut the fck up! I'm trying to sleep here! " I shouted, with a hint of anger in my voice. Obviously I wasn't going to forgive her! Hey you look - she ABANDONED me yesterday, okay?

" The pig's finally up, huh . Look at the time now . " I turned to the clock and saw : 1.10pm . 

" it isn't that late ... " I mumbled before stuffing my face into the pillow again. 

" ... Says the pig . " she rolled her eyes before jumping onto the bed and snatched the pillow and blanket, throwing it to the floor. 

" YAH RETURN ME! " I said, hugging onto the bolster protectively like it was my last possession. 

" Wake up . " She said with a note of finality in her voice, her hand groping a side of the bolster. 

" No ." I shot back, holding onto the other end .

" Wake up and I'll make you your favourite pancake . " she tempted.

" OKAY!! " I gave in and smiling like a kid at the sound of the word ' pancake' . Yes, I loved them, especially those that yeonnie made.

She chuckled and went out of the room to prepare the pancakes.

 

***

I walked into the kitchen inhaling the aroma of the delicious pancakes.

" Here you go. " She handed me a plate of pancakes and on top of the pancake, there was words written using honey syrup.

OMO. IT SAID : MIANHE JAGIYA :( 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Obviously I didn't squeal out loud. I just acted as though there was nothing wrong and started eating the pancakes.

Mmm, these pancakes taste soo good.

you ah, do you want some pancakes?

You do?

HAHA too bad, nothing for you. *sticks out tongue *

 

***

What the hell? Why is he carrying such an expressionless look? Is he blind enough not to see what's written on the freaking pancake??

" Err, Jong Hyun? Did you err, see what's written on the pancake? " I looked at him wierdly. Should i bring him to a doctor to get his eyes freaking checked?

" Yeah " He answered nonchalantly.

" What?! That's it?! Just a simple ' YEAH ' ?! What the hell give me a better response! " I exclaimed in horror.

I made this beautiful pancake to apologise sincerely and - THATS ALL HIS GIVING ME?

" What do you want me to respond then. ' OH MY GODD THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH JI YEON! ' like that? " He rolled his eyes and continued eating.

" No! Can't you see that theres a very huge ' MIANHE ' written right there?! With a sad face beside it?! At least say something? Smile? Are you a ing robot ??! " I pointed at the pancake that was now half eaten.

" You freaking abandoned me yesterday and you want me to smile just for some goddamned pancake with a mianhe written on it using some honey. " He looked at me with a cold stare, causing me to get pissed off.

" Get this right, Kim Jong Hyun. I did NOT abandon you yesterday. I merely went on a date with my boyfriend and - "

" and abandoned me, " He finished it off for me.

" NO i did NOT! ARRGGGGGHHHHHHHH! " I screamed in annoyance.

Breathe, Ji Yeon, breathe.

I took a deep breath and refrained myself from chopping that head off him before digging out his eyeballs.

" Okay. Fine. What do you want me to do then. I'm sorry. " I gave in, knowing this wouldn't end if i didn't.

His eyes lit up immediately and broke into a smile.

" Kekeke, you'll do anything? " 

" Yup, anything. "

" Break up with Min Ho. " He smirked.

" Anything except that. " I rolled my eyes.

" Forget it then! " He scoffed and went back to eating his pancakes.

" You sure? I've got two tickets to the Lotte World....... " I trialed off, tempting him.

His eyes widened as i mentioned ' Lotte World " . 

" YOU SERIOUS. "

" Mmhmm~ " I sang happily, knowing he would give in.

" Fine, i shall be kind and give in to go to some Lotte World with you. I'm so nice! ''

" Sure you are... "

Pssh, he's the one that's crazily in love with rollercoasters and love going to the Lotte World, yet he's here saying total nonsense.

Jong Hyun ah, Jong Hyun ~~~~~~!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lotte world ;) Anyone feels like eating corn? I totally do. PARK BOMMMMMMM. <3

Oh && . This chapter's dedicated to C H A R M A I N E <3 Kekeke, saranghae umma~~~!