T e n

My Over Protective Best Friend

 

" Yeah, we're leaving in about 5 minutes. Go get your stuffs and get changed. " Ji Yeon said, bringing the plates into the kitchen.

" Hmm okay. " I went into my room and close the door.

And that was when i started hyperventilating.

 

 

LOTTE WORLD 

 

LOTTE WORLD

 

LOTTE WORLD

 

LOTTE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I started dancing and partying in my own room. It has been such a long time since i visited my favourite place of all time - Lotte World !

 " JONG HYUN? Are you okay in there? I hear a lot of noise , " Ji Yeon knocked onto my door and asked from outside.

" Err, yeah! Of course I'm okay, how could i be not? Hehehe , " I laughed awkwardly and grabbed my stuff.

" Let's go, you still have to do loads of things to seek my forgiveness dear, " I smirked, opening the door.

" Hey don't leave yet! Let's take a picture " She smiled sincerely, pulling me back.

Holding the polaroid in front of us, she counted , " Hana, Dul, Se ! Say KIMCHI ~! " 

Just when she was about to take the picture, i turned my face towards her cheeks causing me to kiss her just as the picture was taken.

" Hehehe, " I laughed like a e as she blushed and looked at the picture that was now able to be seen.

" I wanna keep it. " Yeonnie said as she put it in her wallet.

HA - BEAT THAT CHOI DOG. 

" Lets go ~~~ " She chirped as we got out of the house.

Lotte World, here we come ~~~!

 

***

 

" CANDIES. CANDIES. LOLLIPOPS. CANDY FLOSS. MY FAVOURITE MANGO ICECREAM! KYAAAAAA~~~~~~~~! " Ji Yeon screamed, running towards the icecream stall, while Jong Hyun just chuckled.

" Jong Hyun, want some? " Ji Yeon placed the spoon in front of Jong Hyun, offering him.

" Aah~~ " Jong Hyun opened his mouth, closing his eyes while waiting for the spoon to enter his mouth which never came. He opened his eyes to see Ji Yeon giggling like a kid, eating her green tea icecream happily.

" YAH! " He chided, trying to get a hold of the spoon, which failed no matter how many times he tried.

" Humph. " He pouted, while crossing his arms like a kid, to earn giggles from Ji Yeon.

" Fine, here you go. " Ji Yeon put the spoon in front of my mouth, which i wait for a few seconds before plunging it in my mouth without any hesitation.

" Okay, lets stop eating and go for the rides~~~! " 

" HAUNTED HOUSE ~~! " 

 

***

After queuing for about half an hour, we finally started walking into the haunted house.

" J-jonghyun... I'm scared... " I whispered as we held hands and walked into the dark and eerie house, which was enough for me to feel scared, as it was giving me the creeps.

" I'll protect you , " He winked and chuckled, holding onto my hand tighter.

" You? I bet you'll be the first to push me to the ghost if we really saw one. " I scoffed.

" Hey! If you say that again, i'll really do it, " He threatened, as i zipped my mouth immediately.

As we continued to walk into the scary pathway, shadows were seen and eerie sound effects were made, making me squeeze Jong Hyun's hand, while he just chuckled.

" BOO! " He suddenly shouted in my ear, causing me to give out a loud piercing scream, startling everyone.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " I squeezed my eyes shut, as the scream continued.

" HAHAHAHA " Jong Hyun just laughed at me, while i kept hitting his arm.

" Don't do that! " I whined.

As we reached the other pathway, humans dressed as ghosts and vampires started to walk around us , causing us to scream.

" I. Wanna.Get. Out. Of. Here. " I in a breath as i said every word.

Suddenly, a man dressed as a vampire with blood splattered all over his face came behind me and d my left , as I gave out a shriek. 

" what ? " Jong Hyun asked upon seeing my frantic expression. 

" he ... He d my ..." I said meekly, with a mixture of feelings inside me.

" THE HECK? " Jong Hyun stopped right on the spot, his eyes widening instantly. He stormed towards the vampire faced, face reddening in anger as the 'vampire' tried to escape.

Punching him in the face and kicking him in the shin while cursing at him, Ji Yeon was frightened. 

" Hyun... Hyun... It's okay... I'm fine... Stop hitting him already!" she pleaded.

" THAT TEACHES YOU TO THINK BEFORE YOU ACT, " Jong Hyun screamed at the helpless man that was now badly bruised. 

He spotted at him before holding onto Ji Yeon's wrist tightly and stormed out of the haunted house.

" Hyun... Hyun... It hurts! " she whimpered at the force that was put by the grip of Jong Hyun . 

Jong Hyun took a deep breath before letting go of her hand when they got out , before apologising. 

" Mianhe, Ji Yeon ah. I didn't protect you. " he sighed .

" No ! You helped me get back at him, remember? I'm alright now, Hyun . It's okay ..." she reassured him with a smile.

" How can you smile?! How are you even able to smile?! He just d you! " He shouted in annoyance.

" I'm alright now, isn't it? Besides, we already got back at him! I should be glad he didn't hurt me, and just grop- " 

" don't say it, before I go back and give him a good beating, " he threatened before continuing , " he should be lucky he didn't hurt you, or he'd be dead by now. " he scoffed .

Ji Yeon smiled at how cute and protective her best friend was being right now. 

" And you're still smiling, " he rolled his eyes , as ji Yeon went forward and hugged him.

" I'm just glad and thankful that God gave me such a protective , cute and handsome best friend and brother to me. " Jong Hyun flinched as she mentioned the word ' friend ' and ' brother ' .

He didn't know why but he didn't like the idea of them being friends, or ji Yeon treating him as a brother. He felt like he wanted them to be something more , before shaking the thought out of his head.

Ji Yeon's my best friend, yes. Best friend. Nothing more, nothing less . He , although had no idea why he felt so angered , and agitated when that 'vampire ' d her, though.

It felt as though there was also a hint of jealousy in him, and had no idea what had gotten into him before punching the man as though there was no end. 

He was right now, very confused with his feelings .

No no no , I got agitated because ji Yeon's just like my sister, and its correct and normal that I feel agitated and angered that someone violated my dongsaeng. 

'Yes, it must be so.' he muttered under his breath , shaking his head.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Hey y'all ~~~! ㅋㅋㅋ~~ I have just created a new fanfic, and I'll be really thankful if you support me! MYUNGSOO's fans, anyone?;) I'll still update this fic, don't worry. Although I'm kinda sad that there's only 35 subscribers :/ but I'm thankful that they subscribed though! :) hope more people subscribe as the days go by, and please do support my new fic, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/113643/ see y'all there:)