S e v e n

My Over Protective Best Friend

I was in my walk in closet, trying to find an outfit for the date tonight with Min Ho Oppa.

" YAH KIM JONG HYUN! COME AND HELP ME PICK A DRESS~~!! " I shouted from the room to Jong Hyun, who was playing Temple Run using his iPhone while lying on my bed.

" Shut up Ji Yeon, I'm about to break my record! " He shouted back, still engrossed in the game. Leaving me with no choice, I ran into my room and snatched away his phone before switching it off.

" Wow thanks a lot Yeon , I was this close to breaking me goddamned record . " He pinched his thumb and finger together to emphasise how close he was to breaking that I don't give a damn game called Temple to the goddamned freaking Run.

Dragging him towards the walk in closet, he was whining and muttering under his breath how sad and freaking miserable his life was.

" Quick, help me choose something. I only have two freaking hours left. " I declared, as we entered the room.

" I don't know why you freaking care about him so much , just wear casually. " He rolled his eyes, before going through my clothes.

" Here, this! He's SO going to LOVE it! " Jong Hyun exclaimed cheerfully, pushing a set of clothes towards me.

" Omona, jinja? " My eyes beamed in hope as I took a look at it. To my dismay, it was Jong Hyun's favourite pyjamas that I wear with Pikachu prints on it, that he so called think is so goddamned cute for god knows what reason.

" you, no! You better be freaking serious about this or I'm going to chop off your head , " I declared, staring intently at him.

" me? Anytime, yeonnie ~~ '' He teased, smirking at me, to receive a death glare from me.

" Okay, okay. Relax! " He laughed, before continuing to search through my clothes. 

'' Ahh, this! Oh my gad, y enough for the oh so mighty Jong to the freaking awesome Hyun, '" He stated arrogantly while handing over a y and revealing night dress that Key bought for my freaking birthday present. Sick or what?

" KIM JONG HYUNNNNNNN!!!!!! " Unable to take it anymore, I started hitting him repeatedly on his arm until it turned red . 

" Gee, thanks . I was just joking and I received THIS. " He said , while pointing at the red hand palm mark on his arm. 

" You simply messed with the wrong girl, " I smiled in victory before making him search for the dress again. 

" This . " He said, giving me a bored look while handing over a blue and white checked dress, that was neither too classy or casual.

" I LOOOOVE YOU KIM JONG HYUN JAGIYA~~~ YOU KNOW I LOOVE YOU THE MOST. " I said, flinging my whole body onto him while wrapping my arms around his neck before giving him a deep smooch on his cheek.

" Don't even know why you put so much effort, you dont even do that for me, " I heard him mutter under his breath. 

" Of course! He's MIN HO OPPA, while you're JONG HYUN that I have been seein for 18 freaking years, till the extend that my eyes are going to rot! '' I scoffed.

" Ouch~! Hurt, " He put a hand over his chest while cringing dramatically for the extra effect.

 

***

I walked out of the bathroom in my dress. After applying some make up, I took my bag and put in what was needed before looking through my shoes. 

" Yoboseyo? Ah, Min Ho Oppa ah, just a second - i'll be out soon. " I put my phone in between my head and my shoulder so my hands were free to wear my shoes.

http://koreanfashiononline.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/UEE-After-School-and-her-blue-baby-doll-attracted-the-attention-of-fans.jpg

Waving a hand to Jong Hyun, i stepped out of the house to be greeted by Min Ho leaning against his mercedes.

" You look beautiful , " He smiled.

" Haha, thanks. You look good too! " I said, before getting into the car.

" I can do it by mys- " I blurted as he fastened my seatbelt. Our faces were only inches apart, and i could feel his breath hitting my skin, making my heart go doo geun doo geun. 

AIGOOOO EOTOKKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN FEEL MY CHEEKS BURNING!!!!!! 

" You look so cute when you blush, " He smiled.

AIGOOO MIN HO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T SMILE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Uh... Ha..Ha. " I managed to stutter. Wow, 100 points for you, Song Ji Yeon, for making yourself look stupid. Well done.

 

***

It has only been five minutes and over a million thoughts on how yeonnie's going to be by Dog has flashed through my mind.

EOTTOKEE?????????????

WHAT IF, she really gets by Dog?!

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Vexed, i decided to ask Ji Yeon where they were.

Yah, where are you guys?

Sent. She's probably not going to tell me since i've always been following her in every date she went. But - HEY! It's not my fault, okay? * blinks eyes innocently* All her past boyfriends are just plain useless idiots.

Why, gonna stalk me on my date again? I'm obviously not going to tell you.

Ugh, just tell me Ji Yeon ah.

Nah, obviously not! i just want to know where you are in case auntie calls for your whereabouts.

Fine. We're at an Italian restaurant called Just For You. DON'T come and stalk us, or i swear you're going to go home headless.

That won't happen, i have better things to do, you know.

I obviously have nothing better to do, then. See you in a while, Ji Yeon!

 

***

Stupid Jong Hyun kept on texting me, and the alert tone was disturbing Min Ho.

" Uhm, do you need to go or something? " He asked, shooting me a quizzical look.

" Eh, no. Just some retard that keeps on texting me, hehe. Mian! " I smiled in embarrassment.

" Haha, its okay. Hey - do you think that man beside us is wierd? He's wearing sunglasses indoor. " Min Ho asked me, pointing to the side.

I turned over and what greeted me was a man dressed in black with sunglasses and a black hat covering his face with the Menu, sitting right there beside us.

That's .... KIM TO THE FREAKING JONG HYUN!!!!!!

GO AWAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I texted him. Argh! He just can't let me go on a date with somebody in peace, huh! Forget it, i'm just going to pretend that he's dead.

 

***

 

When we finished eating, he brought me to the highest level of the building.

" What are we doing- " I was cut off by him as he placed a finger on my lips.

" Shh, just wait for it. "

Huh? Wait for what?

Just when i was in my own world, the beautiful fireworks that was right in front of me brought me back to the real world again. I turned to the side but to my dismay - Min Ho was not in sight anymore.

" Min Ho ? " I called out.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I saw Min Ho kneeling on one knee holding onto a bouquet of roses before popping the question, 

 

"Its my birthday today, and i would like you to grant a wish for me. Would you be my girlfriend? I really like you, Ji Yeon ah, "

 

I stood frozen at the spot.

 

KYAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

" O...Okay. " I smiled as he picked my up with his arms and spinning me around, before putting me down again.

" Awww, you didn't tell me it was your birthday, or i would've gotten you a present! " I pouted.

" You know what would be my favourite birthday present from you? " He whispered, as he leaned in.

Our lips were so close to touching when..... " AHEM. " There was a loud cough that interuppted us. We turned our heads and a man in black was reading newspaper at the bench, eyeing us eerily.

UGHHHHH KIM ING JONG HYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

 

***

" Ji Yeon, he might really be a bad guy that you! I was just worried about you, okay? " Jong Hyun pleaded as i stormed into my room.

" YOU'RE ALWAYS SAYING THAT! ARE YOU ING SERIOUS, JONG HYUN? IM EIGHT TO THE FREAKING TEEN, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF! "

" Okay, i'm sorry alright? Mianhe... " He said, snaking his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

" Get away. " I said in a cold voice.

" Sorry.... " He hushed me, as i slumped my shoulders in defeat.

" Just don't do it again, arrasso? " There was no response from him, for i knew he wouldn't promise me.

" Hey Yeon but seriously - a dog being your boyfriend? YOU HAVE NO TASTE OR WHAT. " He spat.

" Shut up Jong Hyun. I like him, and that's that. "

" Whatever. "

 

***

 

I lay down on my bed, and thought back about the events that happened today. Everything was happening so fast, in a flash. I then received a text message from Min Ho oppa.

Good night, && sleep tight. Dream about me, Girlfriend~~! 

I smiled at the sight of the text. I'm someone's girlfriend now.... 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

&& the drama begins ~~~~

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI MIN HO ~~~!!! FLAMERS LOVE YOU. * smooochessssssss *