S i x

My Over Protective Best Friend

So here i am, ing stuck with wierd-faced. And she's asking me to go to her house for the History project. With that e look she's giving me, i bet she's going to me there or something. ARGH.

And whose fault is it? SONG JI YEON'S, of course.

" I don't want to go to your house. " I bluntly commented

" Oppaa~~ " 

" I'll get that thing done and put your name right there nicely beside mine. So, just stop annoying me and off. " I can't believe i just said the sentence Ji Yeon is supposed to be saying to me. Ugh.

" Andwaeee~~~ " She whined. Ugh, can she stop ing whining? Its goddamned annoying.

" Its either that or you'll get that thing done and put my name nicely right there beside yours. "

" ...Fine. "

" Good, now stop ing annoying me and let me sleep. "

 

***

" So, i'll tomorrow night for dinner? I have something important to tell you ... " Min Ho oppa said while smiling cutely.

" Uh... Yeap! " 

" YOUR JAGIYAAA KIMM JONGG HYUNNN IS CALLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~! " My phone started ringing, causing me to go lobster red in embarrassment. Curse that Jong Hyun for setting that as my ringtone! Ugh.

" Haha, cute ringtone you have there... " Min Ho chuckled.

" Hehe... " I laughed awkwardly before picking up my phone.

" What. " I asked bluntly.

" YEONNNIEEEEEEEE~~! " Jong Hyun was whining so loud I had to put the phone away from my ear by a few inches.

" WHAT?! " I screamed into the phone before waving to Min Ho oppa signalling that i'll get going.

" yeonnnieeeeee~~~ huhuhu. " Jong Hyun started to whine even louder, and i could almost hear him stomping his foot.

" HELP ME FOR THE PROJECT. " He declared.

" No. "

" Please! Im in this state because of YOU, so you have the responsibility to help me do it! "

" Ugh. Fine. I hate you Kim Jong Hyun. "

" I love you too yeonnie! "

I rolled my eyes and started to head to Jong Hyun's house. Why am i so pathetic?!

" YEONNIEEE~~~ "

" Yeah i got it i got it. "

 

***

'' I'm finally done! '' I stretched my arms and turned to look at Jong hyun . 

'' Jong hyun ah, wake up you pabo! '' I tried to nudge him and he just shifted and continued to snore in peace. 

'' Yah Kim ing Jong hyun! Wake the hell up! '' I slapped his arm this time , but still had no response from him .

" .... You forced me . " I smirked 

Running towards the bathroom, i took a tube of toothpaste out and then dashed to the kitchen to bring out a tube of wasabi.

" Ho ho ho. You're dead, Kim Jong Hyun! " Laughing to myself, i squeezed out wasabi and squeezed it on both his hands. I started giggling like a little kid and squeezed toothpaste on his body and hair.

" mmm, what are you doing... " Jong Hyun stirred and got up. He then rubbed his eyes groggily as i kept a straight face.

" Yah what's.... OH MY - MY EYE HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT !!!!!!!!!! " He started fanning himself and dashing to the toilet.

" WHAT THE IS THIS- SONG JI YEONNNNNN! " Jong Hyun looked in front of the mirror to look at his pathetic and disastrous state.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " I was already rolling on the floor laughing while hitting the floor as tears were coming out of my eyes. He started to curse under his breath while washing wasabi off his eyes.

" YOU JI YEON, NOW I HAVE TO GO SHOWER. MY WHOLE BODY HAS THE SMELL OF WASABI MIXED WITH TOOTHPASTE! " He screamed at me angrily, while i just continued laughing.

He then took off his shirt and came on top of me and hovered over me. There was an awkward silence, and he just smirked.

" Say hi to death, Ji Yeon. " He started tickling me again, this time putting his whole weight onto me while doing so.

.... I knew this would happen! *Sighs*

 

***

I lay down on my bed and pretended to be angry at Ji Yeon for that wasabi and toothpaste incident. Lying down on Ji Yeon's bed with nothing on but boxers as Ji Yeon was already used to seeing me like this, i crossed my arms and waited for Ji Yeon to enter the room and pacify me.

" Jagiyaa~~~ " Ji Yeon sat down on the edge of the bed started to nudge my arm. 

" Humph. " I turned to the other side with my facing her.

" Jagiya... " I felt weight on the bed, and obviously Ji Yeon had already lay down on the bed with me.

" Oppa... " Ji Yeon ah, you're trying too hard. Honestly, your aegyo . 

" Go away. " Ji Yeon then s an arm around me and buried her face on my back.

" Sowwieee~~~ " 

" Fine, fine. " I gave in. She knew my weak spot - Skinship.

" Hehe. " She giggled, having her arm securely wrapped around my waist.

" Jong Hyun ah, can i ask you something? " She began

" Sure. "

" What if i get a boyfriend? " I turned around and looked at her.

" You have one? Who? "

" Im saying if  , "

" Well, depends on who it is. "

" What if its Min Ho oppa? "

" BWOH?! " My eyes widened. NO! I hated that douchebag! Why would that even cross Yeonnie's mind?! Unless...

" ARE THE TWO OF YOU DATING? " I asked, looking straight into her eyes.

" No, but... i have a feeling he's going to confess to me. "

" I'll have to research on him though! "

 

***
 

I rolled my eyes. Research? Who does he think he is, a private investigator?

" You gotta be kidding me. "

" I'm not. Without my permission, Min Ho is not allowed to be your boyfriend. "

" Ugh, who are you?! "

" Kim Jong to the awesome Hyun. " 

" Fine.  But you better get your research done soon. "

" Yeah, yeah. Do you like him? "

" Honestly... yes. "

" Eww, eww and eww. " He scrunched his nose in disgust, to earn a slap in the arm from me.

" Alright, let's just sleep. " I closed my eyes and positioned myself comfortably.

" Yeonnie, i'm coold. "

" Wear something on idiot "

" I don't wanna " 

I inched closer to him and hugged him tight.

" Better? " 

" Yeah. "

* Hehe, he still smells like wasabi mixed with toothpaste... *Smiling to myself, we slowly drifted to sleep...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOON SOON SOON . MIN YEON IS SOON TO BE REAL PEEPS;)