F o u r

My Over Protective Best Friend

Mr Kim was continuing with his boring lessons as usual. Sigh. I had the urge to go up to him and tell him to shut the up.

" So, as i was saying. We are going to do a History project and it is going to be done with a partner. " Mr tard Kim said, furrowing his eyebrows. Obviously, I'm going to partner yeonnie. We always partner each other, with her doing the assignment perfectly without my help, and have my name printed nicely right there beside hers.

" Since we have a new student here, Min Ho, i would like him to partner Ji Yeon since Ji Yeon has always been doing a good job at assignments like this with, *ahem* " He took a glance at me with disgust all over his face, and turned back to Ji Yeon continuing " so i think you will be the perfect person to work with Min Ho and teach him everything he needs to know. Is that alright with you Ji Yeon? " He shot a questioning look .

Does that teacher have a problem? Min Ho has been with us for over three months now and he's classified as new. Ji Yeon and him has been quite close and.... me no likey.

Ji Yeon took a glance at me with a doubtful look. " Uh.... Yes songsaengnim. Of course, i knew yeonnie was going to accept the offer from the start. She has always been the oh-so-good-student that never rejects a teacher's offer. But, seriously? Doing this alone? I'm so going to flunk it. 

" Mianhe! " I saw Ji Yeon mouthed to me as i just mouthed back, " You! " She then stuck her tongue out. So now, what. I'm stuck with some other tard for the project?

 

***

 

" Ji Yeon ah, so we'll meet tomorrow at my house for the project? " Min Ho confirmed for the last time.

" Yeap! Hehe, can't wait. I think its going to be fun. " I smiled at him and gave him my number.

" Lets go for lunch now then! " Min Ho took his bag and walked with me and Jong Hyun to the cafeteria.

" Can't wait! I think its going to be FUNNN~! " Jong Hyun micmicked me and gagged.

" You want me to hit you in the face or what? " I turned my eyes into slits and stared at him.

" Ji Yeon ah, I'll treat you to lunch today, hehe. " Min Ho grabbed my hand and led me to the cafeteria, to be pulled back by Jong Hyun on the other hand.

" Yah Song Ji Yeon, get me Sushi. NOW. " I rolled my eyes at him and ignored his presence while going to the cafeteria with Min Ho.

" Soo... How long have you known Jong Hyun? The two of you act like lovers.... Are you both dating? " Min Ho asked.

" I've known him since... forever. And pfft, of course not! Who would wanna date a like him, " I gagged and looked at him disgusted.

" Oh.... Haha, lets get Sushi then. "

 

***

 

Can you guys believe it?

Can You? My dear reader?

Because i can't.

My best friend, Song Ji Yeon that i have known for my life just ditched me for a Dog. And they're going to his house tomorrow. Oh my god! What if he was a in disguise? Ji Yeon might be in trouble! Oh my gosh.

" Thanks alot Ji Yeon. Guess what. I'm stuck with wierd-faced for the project. " I scoffed.

" I already told you i'm sorry! Plus, its good to try to do your own task by yourself right!  " She retorted.

" Ji Yeon ah, you shouldn't go to his house tomorrow. " I shook my head while advising her.

" Why not? we're just doing the project Jong Hyun.... Don't get your possesive mode on please. " She rolled her eyes.

" No, I'm serious! That dog might just be a in disguise. Wait till he ing you, don't come to me and bawl! " I warned .

" ...You should go be a writer Jong Hyun, with such wild imagination. It'd be a waste if you don't become a writer. " She smiled fakely at me.

Pshh. Fine! I'm not going to care about her then!

 

***

I'm so glad she doesn't have a boyfriend, So... i still stand a chance?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its kinda short. Because i had to start off the next chapter at Min Ho's house..... -winkwink-