Chapter 8

Forget My Love

Date:2 May XXXX

Dear Diary:

Sorry it's been a while.A long while.I had forgotten to updae people on my daily life since Joshua said that he would play on our stage again.I suppose I should go into a recap of the entire event.

Convincing Minki was easy.He was an old friend and had originally wanted to contract Pledis anyway.He told me that he had been rather disappointed when Joshua had mysteriously up and left the band.Well,it was mysterious for him.Not so much for me.Or Mingyu.Or Wonwoo.The band members knew what had happened.

So Minki managed to convince Jonghyun.I think there was involved.But that's just me.When I suggested it in the lounge area of our temporary apartment,I got three pillows thrown at me.Still,there's something going on between those two.I just think they're good at keeping a secret.Back on track and off the ual that my manager has with my supervisor

Back on track!

Right,so we played together.Pledis reunited for the first time in a year.It was amazing.Sure,we had to change the playlist and add in "new" songs, which were really just the songs that we sung as Pledis,but it was still amazing.

I don't think I've sung that wll since... since ever.I was dancing around the stage and Joshua was backing me up.He didn't mind when I rubbed against him seductively during one of our numbers.We have one or two.I love them.But favorite,no matter how long I do this.

We were all into it.I've never heard us play so well.And they got it on videotape too! I had completely forgotten about the video crew that would be taping all of our performances.It was amazing.We watched it the other night.It was only on our final performance in Seoul that Joshua managed to get cleared to be on stage with is.We had to do the one on Friday night without him.But he was there,front and center,his dark eyes on me the entire time.

God,it was amazing.I can't believe it actually happened.

But Seoul is over and done with.I was almost crying at the end.I thought I would have to say goodbye to Joshua.I had just gotten him back,but he had a life and a career there,in Seoul.I mean,there's always phone and email,but I had just gotten the bastard back.I didn't want to leave him behind.There would be no fun in having to leave him behind.Instead of being a depressive dickwad,I would be pining.

I think I would have been more annoying and worrisome.I think Mingyu thinks ahead a lot too.

It was a huge surprise for me.

We're no longer a three-man band.

Mingyu somehow or another got Joshua signed.I think Minki helped, and after spending a night with him, Jonghyun helped a lot too.I'm not hung up on their ual escapades, I'm just stating the ing truth.Ew.I don't think I should have used the word "ing* in that sentence.Ew.Ew.Ew.Ew. I mean,Minki's cute and all,and Jonghyun,if he wasn't so creepy and had that "I-kill-you" attitude,he's look pretty nice.But... he does.So,ew!

Anyway.So that's it.Joshua is a member of SEVENTEEN.We're trying to see if we can change back the name to Pledis.We'll probably still keep our fake names thought and give Joshua one too.Don't want to confuse the fans too much.I kind of want to name Joshua Fluffy.But I think he might kill me if I suggested that.Besides,it's his decision.Doing whatever he cares to do.He joined us though.He's actually poking me right now.er.He's just being .I don't mind though.A year of abstaining takes it toll,especially when I'm not really big on ion.

Seungcheol came after me again.It was after the Friday night show.I was the last person out of the dressing room.I just waned to look perfect.Joshua was taking me out that night as a congratulations for a good concert, and because it was our sixth anniversary,or fifth,if you really want to take off that year, and even I'm allowed to be vain every once in a while.

II was on my way out of the dressing room,whistling cheerfully.I knew I was going to get laid that night.It was inevitable when Joshua and I were together.Things always turnbed ual.But he promised a nice dinner first,to make up for the craptastic anniversary of last year, and he wasn't one for much PDA,which is why I still think he was kind of possessed for that kiss we shared in the park, so I trusted him on this matter.

Anyway,I was walking out of the room and someone snuck up behind me,placing a hand over my mouth and their other arm around me and pulled me back in my dressing room.The free hand was trailing downwards,fiddling with the waistband of my jeans.I couldn't do anything.I sill don't know why.Fear probably.I hated it, though.I could feel that I was almost crying.I hated that.I hate crying.It's stupid.I don't like doing it.I don't like dealing with erts either.And yet here I was,doing both.

"Hello,Junghan," the voice whispered in my ear.I shivered as I recognized it.Seungcheol.It was ing Seungcheol trying to get into my pants... again.I was almost sick of this and I managed to struggle a little bit.The er was stronger than me though.He bit my neck harshly,marking me as he held me so tight that it hurt.That bite set me off something in my head,though.I stepped on his foot as hard as I could.He reeled back,growling in pain.I took off running.I got stuck on the door.The ing door was taking forever to open.Seungcheol grabbed me by my hair and I let out a cry of pain.He punched and kicked at me,trying to get me to stop struggling.I couldn't think of anything to do.My hands searched the floor for something,anything that I could use as a weapon against this man.I stumbled onto a platform leather boot.It was one of Wonwoo's,but I hoped he wouldn't mind me beating Seungcheol with it.

I grabbed it and gritted my teeth,smashing it on Seungcheol.On his hands,his face,his head,his stomach.Anywhere I could reach, I scratched and hit and tried to squirm away.A particularly nasty boot-smash to the stomach and he let go.I didn't need to be told by my brain to take off running.I was at the door and though it in a matter of seconds.I vaguely realized that there was blood on me.I didn't know if it was mine or his.I didn't care.I probably looked like anyway.

I knew I needed to find Joshua,someone,security,anyone.I just needed to get out of these deserted hallways that consisted of where the dressing room was.I need to go to someone.

I ran into someone, and I thought it was Seungcheol.The big,muscular man grabbed my arm to steady me,but I was thrashing wildly.I was half out of my mind with panic and there was nothing I could do.This guy was stronger than me too.I remember vowing that I would go o the gym every chance I got once I was out of Seoul.

"Junghan?" Joshua asked.

I turned to him, furiously wiping away my tears.The security officer released my arm and allowed me to lean on Joshua.

"What happened,sir?" he asked me.

I knew I had to tell him.I wanted Seungcheol to pay for whjat he tried to do with me,and for what he had done to Joshua.And as a rock star, I had enough influence to have that happen.

"I... I was assaulted by... back there," I choked out.It was real.This wasn't an act,like I had originally intending.My fingers were white,gripping Joshua's shirt.He had his arms around me,rubbing circles on my back to try and calm my nerves.Seungcheol could have... he... I can't even write it.I don't want to remember it.Any of it.

"Do you have any information about him that would be useful? the man asked.

I noded. "His... his name's Seungcheol.He's..." and I proceeded to tell him what Seungcheol looked like.I didn't know his last name,but the man thanked me all he same and went off to find my assailant.

I just clung to Joshua desperately.There was nothing else that I could do.But I knew that we needed closure on this matter, so I managed to convince Joshua that we had to press charges against Seungcheol.

He agreed.We were questioned by the plice when they were called because of my shaken appearance and told them we were going to press charges.Seungcheol had been taken into custody.Apparently I hit his head and stomach harder than I thought.That,or I was faster than I thought.Either way,he was still there when the guard arrived.

The trial is set up for after the tour.They were surprised when I insisted on performing the next night and I told them that we had fans to conquer and fans to please and that it was our job to be there for them.I just realized... that makes two anniversaries that Seungcheol ed up.Oh wonderful.I'm going to shoot him,murder him,kill him and maim him in a thousand different ways.I will! That,or I 'll let him be someone's b*tch in jail.I'm pretty sure that I can get him into jail.

That night,I did have with Joshua.After I was cleaned and patched up.It was just a few bruises and cuts.Nothing serious,but he was still clinging to me as thought I had survived a run-in with Death herself.

Sorry if my handwriting gets bad from now on.The stupid bastard tried to read my journal over my shoulder,so I'm in a really awkward position in order to hide it from him! That's an invasion of privacy and he's a schmuck if he thinks I'll let him do it. This is MY journal.

For the time being.Yeah,I know,you've helped me through a lot.Especially dealing with the entire Joshua and Seungcheol deal.But the future looks better.I'm not some ing kid anymore.And I'm back with Joshua.I don't know.It was fun while it lasted.You've been a great help but... I have Joshua.

I have my rival back.I have my friend back.I have my best friend back.I have my lover back.I have my Sun back.

We're on our way to Incheon.To something new and exciting.We're together again.All four of us.And there's nothing more that I want in the world except to cuddle with Joshua right now.

Speaking of which,I think I'm going to go do that.Thanks for everything,Journal.You've been a best friend while I had done.I'll never forget the words I've written here but for right now,love awaits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Complete and OMG Im sooo sorry I just got sick and got to lay on my bed for weeks and it just alot that i had to delay ff im soo sorry for the late update tho. <3

I hope this ff did not confuse you guys tho cuz the diary and stuff i just wanna be unique from others thats why i did write this kind of plot story... <3

I,Wilfora Author of this fanfic,thank you to all my readers for being loyal to this story and reading with such passion and I really loves ya all and I apologize for the coarse language and mistakes,For my fanfic is yours.

And if you guys really loves this story please upvote them thank youuu. <3