Prey

Skater Boys

I do not own the song lyrics used nor do I claim to in any way shape or form, if you wish to find the full song you can find it on YouTube (Troye Sivan - Wild)


 Seungkwan was about ready to tear his hair out. He didn't think he could make it through the second half of double math with Hansol just being Hansol next to him. Either the idiot was taking his pen, poking his side, or sliding their books off the desk and smacking Seungkwan's bum when he bent over to pick them up.

However his latest discovery was something that had Seungkwan fighting the urge to either smack the hell out of the other or kiss the living daylights about of him. Hansol had taken to making up a type of weird innuendo come math problem that he would whisper in Seungkwan's ear randomly.

"If I were to catch you wearing nothing but my football jersey, how likely is it that I would pin you against the wall and ravish you for hours? Please give your answer in word form, ratio, or as a fraction." Hansol purred, sliding his chair as close to Seungkwan's as possible and wrapping a muscular arm around the other's waist. Said male only stuttered in response and desperately tried to unwind the arm from his middle as he flushed a deep red. Hansol smirked in victory.

"I'd say, um, um, very likely -very very? Maybe?"

"That question a little bit too difficult for you? How about you estimate how many goosebumps there would be per inch on my skin as soon as you start singing with that beautiful voice of yours?"

"Hansol!" Seungkwan whined as he hid his face behind his hands, hoping to conceal the way his entire face lit up with pinking cheeks and a bright smile. His heart was thundering in his chest and his hands fell away when he noticed the fondness in Hansol's eyes. Thankfully nobody was really paying attention when Seungkwan quickly leant over and pressed his lips to Hansol's cheek.

"I think you missed babe, lips are a little to the left if you want the whole ravishing thing to get going."

For the second time Seungkwan only whined the other's name.

"I'd prefer it if you stopped saying my name like that, it's making it particularly difficult to concentrate on the work."

"Are you kidding me?! You've been, you've been distracting me by saying that erted stuff all lesson!"

"You mean like this? Seungkwan could you please describe the general trend between how you are and how hard I am?"

There was a squeal of shock and surprise coming from the two girls sat behind them as the teacher spat out her drink, spraying the liquid over her papers as most of the class stared at them both in horror. Seungkwan quite literally crawled under the desk and despite Hansol's cooing refused to come out until Hansol himself stopped snorting with laughter.

-

So far Friday had been going by without little incidence from Seungcheol in regards to his endless teasing of Jihoon, and truth be told, the pink haired male was absolutely terrified of what would come next. He could just feel that something was and had been building up all day.

But as he had but one class left of the day. It was music, therefore Jihoon thought that he might just possibly be safe. It was a class that he could easily run and hide from Seungcheol in, easily sneak away into one of the private singing and editing booths.

Although Seungcheol was in his class and there were only four booths placed around the school meaning that if Seungcheol really wanted to find him he could. He'd probably end up storming into one of the singing booths after carefully tapping in the key code on the door which would lead only to the singing booth only to be left completely frustrated when Jihoon wasn't there. If Seungcheol wanted to get into the composition and editing room where Jihoon would be he'd have to know the second code as well. And Jihoon desperately prayed that he didn't.

So when lesson began after a lunch filled with heated glances Jihoon found himself running to the music booth on the third floor, the one where you actually had to walk through a staff room to get to. But when Jihoon got in there, panting and all, after mere moments he could tell that he would be completely unable to focus on the placements and the timing of his tracks because his mind would constantly drift to the teasing Seungcheol had subjected him with.

 

It had started in form when Seungcheol and Hansol had sauntered in, given they were ten minutes late but at least they had actually come to school. However it was the second day in a row that they had done this and the teachers were terrified, Jihoon and Seungkwan on the other hand were incredibly proud and couldn't keep the smiles off of their faces.

Hansol had plonked himself down next to Seungkwan and slumped his head onto the desk with an audible thud, lifted Seungkwan's hand and placed it on the back of his head, and didn't stop whining until the shorter male began to run his fingers through the thick, dark hair.

Seungcheol on the other hand came up behind Jihoon and leant over his shoulder, breath ghosting over the back of his neck with lips brushing the same patch of skin as he spoke. The words seemed to vibrate along the column of Jihoon's neck until the deep voice finally graced his ears. "Meet me again today? Same corridor, same time, you're looking particularly delectable today Jihoon." Seungcheol ordered, his voice leaving no room for arguments or protest and honestly Jihoon didn't even want to say no.

Not from the way a stray hand had found his upper thigh and the lips pressed a little more firmly to a spot that made Jihoon slump back in his chair, a faint moan slipping from between parted plump lips that he hoped sounded more like a warning that it did to his own ears, because to him it sounded needy, begging almost in a higher pitched voice than he normally spoke at. It was breathless, he choked halfway when he felt Seungcheol literally smirk into his skin and he finished the moan of the other's name a little louder than he had began with.

The sharp sting of teeth when Jihoon didn't respond to the "Kitten answer me." that was growled in his ear was both a warning and a wake up call. A warning for how rough Seungcheol might get later on -not that Jihoon minded in the slightest- and was therefore a warning that if he ditched class that not even Jihoon himself knew how far they'd go. Not when he was already so willing and pliant beneath Seungcheol now.

Thinking of it alone caused a familiar warmth to settle in his gut, fingertips twitching and tingling as they too remembered the heated flesh they had sunk into yesterday as Jihoon raked his fingernails down Seungcheol's back. Addicted to the way it seemed to spur Seungcheol on. But he knew that it was a bad idea, despite theoretically liking the taller male for years they had only been dating a few days meaning that things were progressing perhaps a little fast.

However Jihoon couldn't fight the grin off of his face when he crossed his legs effectively crushing the large palm in between while he moved his own hand up to yank on Seungcheol's hair. "You can look but you can't touch." Reminded Jihoon who immediately regretted his words if the look of something akin to a mixture of rage and lust swirled in Seungcheol's hazel eyes.

Nevertheless the other had waltzed round to the other side of the old, worn table and sat -somehow his movements were still seemingly fluid and oozing confidence despite the awkward angle- backwards on the chair so that he was still facing Jihoon but had his back to everybody else in the room.

And then Seungcheol stared.

All. Day. Just stared. Well more like devoured with his eyes but it was certainly not a glare, nor a lingering glance or a flickering movement of back and forth between objects. Seungcheol simply watched him, his every move with a kind of hunger that looked predatory, and by God did Jihoon love being the prey.

It sent adrenaline thrumming through his body and the primal instinct to just run was kicking in. Never before had he had someone's attention focused solely on him for such a long period of time, and the stares had started getting to him. The flush in his cheeks was now permanent and so was the heat coursing through his veins, and despite the fact that Jihoon had escaped the literal weight of Seungcheol's eyes on his face, lips or his thighs, his hands or bum, or just somewhere on his body said male was still pressing down in his mind.

 

That's why he found himself quickly giving up on composing and for the first time in a while he slipped into the singing booth but not before setting it up on the other side so that he would be recorded while he sang. It was a song that he had purposely spent about half an hour trawling through the internet to find, but when he did it was just perfect. And he knew that nothing related more strongly to how he felt about Seungcheol as of that day than that song did. He just hoped his voice could do it justice.

-

Seungcheol growled in frustration as he stormed out of the third empty music booth however he smiled when he realised that there was only one more left to check. But if Jihoon wasn't there then he had no idea where the pink haired male was. So he half heartedly ran up the stairs, his skin crawling with the urgency to find his boyfriend, yet his heart was somehow in his throat. Seungcheol suddenly felt nervous and his hands trembled slightly as it hovered over the door handle to the staff room.

He quietly crept in, mindful of the various members of staff staring at him in horror so he gestured to the music room and they instantly deflated with relief and went back to their business of gossiping, complaining, or eating snacks.

But when he punched in the first code that allowed him to enter the singing booth he hadn't even been expecting to see Jihoon less than a metre away singing. Truth be told he had never actually heard Jihoon properly sing before, hum maybe, faintly sing a chorus but it was only ever done gently in the quietest voice. But not now, now Jihoon had his arms spread out above his head with his mouth open wide, eyes screwed shut as his chest seemed to swell and fall with each word that he belted. So he stood there jaw slack in complete awe as he nudged the door shut behind him with his foot.

Jihoon's voice was beautiful, it floated over his skin and crept into his soul, vibrating in his bones somehow and it prickled his skin with goose flesh. A shuddering breath escaped him as he watched Jihoon sing. But now it wasn't the voice, it was the words that resonated about the room that truly got to him.

Let's leave this blue neighbour hood,
I never knew lovin' could hurt this good -oh,
And it drives me wild.

By now Jihoon had locked eyes with Seungcheol in the reflection of the glass pane in front of them both, his voice wavered but never faltered, if anything it got louder. A new force driving behind it and Seungcheol was entranced by the sheer intensity of Jihoon's gaze; his mind briefly wondering if the heat crawling over his skin was how Jihoon felt when Seungcheol had watched the other all throughout the day.

'Cause when you look like that,
I've never ever wanted to be so bad -oh,
And it drives me wild.

Jihoon's body swayed as he sung, hips shifting from side to side as his other movements dulled down slightly. His arms moving to cling at the fabric of his shirt as he tilted his head back, a pink tongue coming out to swipe over plump lips while he lustfully gazed at Seungcheol through thick lashes. The flush over his cheeks intensifying. He swallowed thickly, mouth suddenly dry and the heat of the room was suddenly stifling.

You're driving me wild, wild, wild,
You're driving me wild, wild, wild,
You're driving me wild, wild, wild,
You're driving me wild, wild, wild.

His hands had detached themselves from his shirt and he was back to making coincidentally wild gestures, arms and fingers rippling in waves and dives before furling into fists or being drawn back into his body before he threw them about. His whole body language had changed, when Seungcheol had first walked in it was calm, reserved almost, but now Jihoon was absolutely singing his heart out, his face nearly pressed right against the mic however his eyes never left Seungcheol's and the curl of a smirk never left his lips.

And Seungcheol was unable to resist striding over to Jihoon so that they were actually face to face, arms immediately tightening around his waist and just as he was about to swoop down and see if moans in the same beautiful voice would cause the same shivers up his spine slender fingers held his face still. A thumb running over his lower lip, slowly dragging back and forth as the plump flesh almost got caught on it before bouncing back into place.

You make my heart shake,
Bend and break,
But I can't turn away,
And it's driving me wild,
You're driving me wild.

Jihoon's hand had left his lips and had threaded into his hair instead, the shorter strands at the back of Seungcheol's neck and said male could do nought but moan at the pain come pleasure of it.

You make my heart shake,
Bend and break,
But I can't turn away,
And it's driving me wild,
You're driving me wild.

A body was flush with his own, ribs and hips catching as Seungcheol arched his back, the hand in his hair pulling so viciously that he could only tip his head back in obedience like he presumed the other wanted. Only then did the hand slide out of his hair -a low, almost growl leaving his mouth from the idea having to stand there untouched- only to ghost over his exposed neck with barely there touches. Seungcheol shuddered. The mesmerising voice dipping into his mind and holding his captive much like Jihoon's fingertips dipped and rose with each mound of muscle they traced on his abdomen.

You're driving me wild.

Seungcheol couldn't take it anymore, and even though he could still hear the faint music coming out of Jihoon's headphones signalling that the song was yet to finish he just couldn't wait any longer. And it's not like Jihoon pushed him away.


Jihoon hummed in satisfaction, his heart thundering his chest as Seungcheol claimed his lips. Finally. There was no care, no skill, just pure want and need. Like a beast driven wild and all Jihoon could do now was whimper at the rough hands gripping his thighs, at the slick lips pressing against him passionately, at the eager tongue intertwining with his own. It claimed him, owned his everything; that's what this feeling did. Jihoom was so addicted to the way Seungcheol made him feel, and it was apparent that it wasn't just him feeling that way.


Seungcheol felt his control slipping yet again when a small hand faintly scraped over his lower back, but it wasn't through his shirt this time. The first flesh on flesh contact of the day was stirring him up so much more than the kiss alone had. Especially when Jihoon -seeing that his hand wasn't refused of pushed away- took his throaty groan as permission to snake it round the front till it pressed flatly against defined stomach muscles that quivered beneath his touch.

He was only momentarily stunned when Jihoon suddenly wretched himself away, his face and lips specifically but everything clicked in his mind when a tongue dragged along the skin of his neck forcefully. Tasting the flesh as it traced figure eights that looped around his Adam's apple before dripping into his clavicle. Bone met bone in the form of blunt teeth scraping across his collarbones and hissed curses echoed about the room from both parties.

The heat between them was stifling, his clothing seemed to itch and cling to his skin in the most irritating way and suddenly Seungcheol briefly but desperately wanted to take them off. Just as quickly had the thought sprung into his mind, streaking his hazy thoughts with a slash of pure red lust did he realise how close to the edge he was. So he did the only thing he thought he could do.

 

Jihoon moaned as he felt himself being slammed into the wall, only it turned into a whine of frustration when Seungcheol refused to kiss him. "Cheol come on please." He begged, voice high pitched and needy as he arched his body towards Seungcheol's, craving the burn of skin on skin. Loving how the heat would still flow across his skin like flowing lava through the clothing, a slow and gradual tingling sensation accompanying it.

" you're so hot when you beg -no! No you've gotta stop, we've gotta stop, I wasn't kidding when I said you looked delectable. God Jihoon you don't understand like when you look like that-"

"I've never wanted to be so bad -oh, and it drives me wild."

"Jihoon -kitten please! I respect you, I respect us too much to let this go any further. I'd like to think that I'd never touch you in a way that you didn't like or weren't ready for but when you kiss me and touch me like that all I can think of is you, I can't see, hear, or think properly. My entirety is consumed with the pure feel of you and it scares me." Seungcheol whispered as he allowed himself to be tugged forwards so that he was flush against Jihoon again, however the other wasn't begging for him touch anymore thankfully and had settled for nuzzling his head against Seungcheol's broad chest.

"It scares me too." A quiet voice whispered, half muffled due to his face being pressed into the crook of Seungcheol's neck. "Why are you always the sensible one out of us, you're meant to be the idiotic bad boy and I'm meant to be the nerd here. Stay in your lane Cheol."

"As long as you're driving with me I'll be fine."

"Why do you have to be so cute?"

"Why not? Does it drive you wild?"

"Yes it does! But you in your leathers is even worse, I just wanted to pounce, I could barely resist you. Although I'm finding it increasingly hard to resist you now, and I know you feel the same, those pants are so sinfully tight that they honestly hide nothing from me." Jihoon admitted suggestively, grinning when Seungcheol's eyes shifted. They narrowed slightly, and they lit up with unseen before fire and the flames up Jihoon's spine in the more delightful way.

 

A muscle in his jaw twitched and Seungcheol gritted his teeth in frustration. His breath hissing in and out of his teeth and soon enough open palms were being slammed into the wall either side of Jihoon's head. The fact that the other was so openly talking about how incredibly hard he was, how his length strained against the zipper of his trousers quite obviously. To hear his previously thought of as innocent Jihoonie speaking in such a sultry tone made his knees weak, but it mostly made his body just go rigid with his own internal conflict.

Half of him wanted to put Jihoon in his place, make him regret ever teasing Seungcheol and in short have the other writhing beneath him as quickly as he could. But the other half of him knew that he couldn't. However a new part of him had sprung up with an idea that had him grinning in the most fiendish way.

"Are you perhaps teasing me there Jihoon? Because if I drive you wild then you make me go insane." Lips attached themselves to Jihoon's neck this time but instead of dragging his lips agonisingly slowly across the skin -something that he knew made Jihoon writhe- he bit down harshly, and as he lapped over the abused flesh with his tongue he could actually feel the indentations his teeth had made. "But you already know that don't you? You can feel it can't you?" Seungcheol emphasised his words by pressing his crotch against Jihoon's and grinding himself onto the shorter male. "All of that is because of you, just you. Untouched, standing there fully dressed, doing nothing but kissing me and look how worked up you've made me."

"Oh uh oh God, I'm sorry, wait, yeah, oh god like I didn't mean to I'm sorry!" Jihoon spluttered, every nerve on edge with the pulses of pleasure that throbbed deep in his lower abdomen. He knew why, and what it was, he wasn't some completely innocent teenage boy. He was just a mostly innocent inexperienced teenage boy.

So Jihoon found himself so incredibly confused, his body arched to Seungcheol's touch and pleads flowed out of him more what he didn't really know what he was begging for, however his mind with what rational thought he was still capable of forming was screaming something fierce. Before he knew it tears were streaming down his face and all he could hear was his heart beat thundering in his ears.

 

Seungcheol froze. The fire dancing over his skin as waves of pleasure thrummed through his veins turned to the coldest ice the second he felt wetness drip onto his own cheek. Jihoon's eyes didn't focus on him when he called the other's name, and the only response he got was painful heaves of breath and trembling hands clutching at the fabric of his shirt tightly. The ice melted and guilt flooded his veins like a poison, all the thoughts he had been suppressing about him not deserving Jihoon or being worthy of him came crashing down at once.

 

Jihoon clung to Seungcheol like he was a lifeline, something that brought his foggy mind back to earth like a tethering rope. And he was so grateful for that. Seungcheol had done nothing wrong it had simply been too much too quickly, the kisses had already been enough but those words and those sinful hips grinding down against him paired with those lips dancing over his skin had plunged him deeply into a pleasure filled haze.

And he was only now resurfacing, gasping for air and once his thundering heart slowed it was replaced by a different never ending beat. Seungcheol was apologising to him over and over again with a sort of sick and twisted robotic pattern, as if he could say nothing else but whispered and guilt filled apologies.

"Hey hey hey! Shush now, come one it's alright. Seungcheol plea -eaaase!" Jihoon was interrupted when said male crumbled to the floor, and because of the tight hold that Jihoon had he ended up going with him.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you too far I'm sorry!" Seungcheol blabbered, torn between pulling away so that he wasn't touching Jihoon at all and half wanting to cling to the other to comfort him.

"Cheol come on, look at me, it was just too much at once okay, I'm not used to feeling that way -to have someone touch me like that and say things like that, and to have you doing those things, it was just too much." Jihoon rambled, but his words and voice were clear and even. His eyes sincere as he cupped Seungcheol's face gently so that the other male had to look him in the eye once more. "I'm sorry I made you panic, and before you say anything it's not like I was telling you to stop or anything I was more than willing, you're voice just gets to me I'm sorry." He shyly admitted as this time Jihoon avoided Seungcheol's gaze.

"I'm still sorry, and you definitely shouldn't of told me that, I plan on using that against you in the future. You know, to drive you wild." Seungcheol teased, completely at ease  now that he had been reassured that he hadn't pushed Jihoon too at least far without his permission. "We'll just have to build up your tolerance to me and the effect I have on you." Purring as he spoke the smirk was back on his face.

"No more Cheol please, I still can't think straight." Jihoon whined, yet he found his arms curling upwards till his fingers wound into dark hair, head titling back obediently when Seungcheol nosed at the underside of his jaw.

"See you say that..." Seungcheol trailed off as he lost interest because he couldn't find a bare strip of visible skin left of Jihoon's neck,candy instead moved up to claim Jihoon's lips. However contradictory to the suggestive tone he was not rough, there was no hunger in the way he cradled Jihoon anymore. It was tender, slow and gentle, nothing but a press of lips that lingered, it was the slow circles that his hands rubbed into Jihoon's skin.

Time seemed to fade into nothing as Seungcheol dove back down, his hands and lips a little bit more eager but always mindful incase it became too much for Jihoon again. Although it was becoming a little bit too much for him, with the pink haired male now sat in his lap pressing down on him as he shuddered and writhed Seungcheol found that he this time was becoming unable to focus. He was hanging on every shift of Jihoon's hips, every kiss, every sinful moan that Jihoon blessed him with.

And Jihoon knew, if the smirk on his face was anything to go by.

"My how the tables have turned." Jihoon teased as he leant back to take in Seungcheol's blissed out face that had turned into one of a pout as Jihoon stood on trembling legs and with flitting hands tried to hide the evidence of their make out session. Namely the creased in his shirt and the mess of hair on his head, although the flush on his cheeks and the panting that sounded was something that only time could conceal.

"Unfortunately for you, I need to get back to work, but um, you can stay with me if you like? I'll be singing and editing for like half an hour if not more, and I'll probably be here after school so I won't mind if you go."

"I'm staying."

"Cheol are you sure you don't have to-"

"I'm staying, I wouldn't miss hearing you sing for anything in the world."

-

"It's not even funny Hansol! It happened like an hour ago why are you still laughing!" Seungkwan fiercely whispered as he smacked Hansol upside the head.

"Come on, it was absolutely hilarious and you know it!" Hansol countered with as he ran to catch up with the other male. The two of them had been sent out of class to calm down -it was Seungkwan mainly because quite frankly it looked and sounded as if the other was going to have a panic attack- and as soon as they had walked out of the door Seungkwan had stormed off. Therefore leaving Hansol only seconds to decide whether or not to chase after the male. Which he obviously did.

"I was so embarrassed you ! Why would you even say that stuff?"

Hansol couldn't keep the pout off of his face. "You didn't seem to mind it when nobody was listening." Though it morphed into a grin when Seungkwan only stuttered out furious denial, but the blush on his face betrayed his words.

"Why did everyone have to hear that one though! They could of heard that cute one you said, about my singing." He whined as he turned to face Hansol, welcoming the arms that were wrapped around his shoulders.

"If you admit that you liked it, I promise that I'll keep the um, more extreme flirting until we're alone okay?"

"And what if I say that I hate it?"

"Then I'll have to make you regret lying to me baby boy." Hansol sauntered over to Seungkwan who was leaning against the opposite wall of the corridor and proceeded to barricade the smaller male into place with a palm slammed down either side of Seungkwan's head.

 

With one look at how predatory Hansol's gaze had become he did what his mind was screaming for him to do. He ducked and ran. Thinking about it now, running away from Hansol only furthered the predator and prey vibe they had going and probably riled up the other even more. Therefore making it a terrible idea. But that didn't stop Seungkwan from shooting down corridor after corridor, nearly falling down staircases and desperately trying to control his breathing when he had to nip past teachers.

But the thing that scared him the most was that he didn't know where Hansol was. The other made had followed him when he first ran, even called out his name in something that sounded halfway between a plead and a growl of a warning that bounced off of the dull walls. They had locked eyes at opposite ends on a long corridor, the one running through the art department, and Hansol had looked him dead in the eye and mouthed "The chase only makes it more fun baby boy. So run, and don't stop."

That was enough to send chills down Seungkwan's spine as he whimpered under his breath, momentarily cursing himself for trusting his instincts as he turned tail and ran once more.


Hansol couldn't keep the grin off of his face as he calmly walked down the corridors, something primal within him had awoken and was desperate to find Seungkwan in their maze of a school however he already knew where the male would have gone.

He firstly checked where Jihoon was -he only knew this because Seungcheol was there as well- which was to no avail as he could hear the frequent curses and low groans the second he pressed his ear to the door, he checked the cafeteria, and the dressing rooms for the theatre department. All of which lead him to one place, Seungkwan had to be in the abandoned music corridor, if he were anywhere else Hansol would of walked past him by now, either that or at least crossed paths.

 

Seungkwan froze at the call of his name, it sent chills crawling over his skin like thousands of insects before the bugs burrowed down into his core. They stayed there, writhing and clawing at him from the inside and they only got more aggressive with each footstep that boomed down the abandoned corridor. He hadn't stopped for even a moment to think of the possibility that Hansol would know the code, or know that this place existed in general.

His heart thumped wildly as he heard door after door being opened, then after a few minutes being slammed shut with a growl of a curse. With each empty room Hansol found the call of Seungkwan's name got rougher, angrier, more desperate and frustrated. Before it had almost been a game, the little cat and mouse thing they had going on but now something just seemed off.

 

If he thought his heart was beating quickly before then he was wrong, because now as he heard the door creak open did it truly thunder within his chest. Bashing against his ribcage and throbbing in his ears. Never before had Seungkwan been so utterly terrified as he crouched down next to a shelving unit, praying desperately that he was hidden from view. Somehow though, it was so thrilling.

But then the sound of footsteps stopped and so did his heart. The hairs on the back of his neck stood tall and proud as he looked up and gazed into Hansol's eyes, less than a about a foot away yet he could practically feel the animalistic desire flowing off of the other in waves.

He was on his feet in an instant but it wasn't quick enough, Hansol had already rounded the shelves before he had even stood up fully, arms wrapping themselves around his waist as he was tugged backwards. The two of them ending up on the floor with two harsh sounding thuds, one when they both fell to the floor and the other when Hansol turned Seungkwan around firstly so that they were face to face before pinning the other to the floor on his back; creating the second thud.

"You have made two mistakes today Seungkwan, would you care to name them?"

"N-not really?"

"I wasn't asking Seungkwan." Hansol barked as he gather each other Seungkwan's wrists in a firm grip and pinned them above the now blushing boy's head with on hand. His free hand holding the other's chin in place, forcing Seungkwan to look up directly at Hansol instead of gazing about the room.

"Um, um, I don't know!" He all but screamed, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Your first one was running away from me, although I must say that hunting you down was more than a little bit thrilling." Nipping the skin on the underside of Seungkwan's jaw as he spoke Hansol was rewarded with a low moan that was cut off when the other bit down harshly on his bottom lip. "Uh uh uh, those lips are only for me to bite baby boy." He scolded, "Now do you know what your second mistake was?"

"I don't think I want to kno -aaah! Hansol!" Seungkwan couldn't help but moan when said male slid his tongue over pre existing hickies, the already sensitive skin left the sensation at a borderline painful level. But he loved it.

 

"Your second mistake was getting caught." Hansol rolled his body down like a wave crashing onto the shore until he was pressed inch for inch against Seungkwan who arched his back eagerly to the new feel of hot bodies pressing together. Their lips quickly following suit as tongues slid against eachother hotly, the wet sounds of their mouths meeting over and over echoed about the room.

And truth be told, from the way Seungkwan moaned his name when Hansol popped the first few buttons on the other's shirt to attack the unmarked skin stretching taut over prominent collarbones, when Seungkwan began cursing under his breath as Hansol palmed at his thighs, only then did it truly click that maybe Seungkwan didn't regret getting caught one bit.

 

Well, that was until they heard the shrill sound of the end of day bell ringing and Seungkwan promptly realised that the two of them had skipped almost all of their class to make out on some dirty floor and would probably get in trouble for it.

-

Jihoon rolled his eyes at the way Seungcheol swaggered up to Hansol and high fived the other male before pulling him into a short lived bro hug. Seungkwan was the same and came to stand next to him, both of them shivering from the cold so neither of them wanted to wait around while their significant others hung back and whispered to each other. Undoubtedly telling tales of their latest conquests that day.

With a weary sigh Jihoon turned to Seungkwan and explained "Cornered me in one of the singing rooms, thank god they're soundproof."

"That idiot made some stupid and disgusting joke that everyone heard, and when I stormed off he proceeded to hunt me down like an animal and jump me in the old music storage room."

 

"Shut up you know you loved it!" Both Hansol and Seungcheol chorused, and both of them received a solid punch to the shoulder before the two shorter males sauntered off again. Only calling out vague and mumbled goodbyes as they rounded the bend at the end of the street. And like always, the two of them stood there speechless of a moment before desperately calling out to their boyfriends and running after them. Albeit with huge smiles on their faces.


 Word count: 6135

lol if you can find any form of actual plot in this let me know XD

I can't give you guys just yet, but because I love you all so dearly and want to spoil you all rotten I thought I'd give you a chapter that was basically just fluff come heavy make out sessions?

you know the drill, subscribe, comment, and up vote if you liked it (ps like feel free to like hit me up in my messages like I am 100% down for making internet friends like PLZ)

thank you all so much for reading and sticking with this fic, there are some of you that comment on multiple chapters and it just makes me so ridiculously happy, but yeah, till next time