Mundanity

Skater Boys


Hansol woke up in a significantly better mood than he went to sleep in, hell he woke up in a ridiculously good mood. Seungkwan was curled against his side, half on his bare chest and half on mattress and almost facing completely on his front with a thigh between Hansol's own. The other's hair felt soft as it slid between Hansol's fingers, skin warm and breath gentle as it fanned across the taller's collarbones, causing him to involuntarily flinch as it tickled slightly.

The sun was bright as it streamed through the gaps in the curtains, the fabric fluttering due to the open windows. Jihoon had undoubtedly opened them when he woke up to try and get rid of the heat building from the four bodies in the room, coupled with the smell of teenage which was a mixture of faint sweat, boys deodorant, and which Hansol presumed was still lingering and clinging to Seungcheol and Jihoon like a relentless memory of dark rooms and eager hands.

But the second Seungkwan began to stir a fresh wave of something that smelled like a strange combination of sweet smelling fruits and heated skin just burst throughout the air, Hansol couldn't resist burrowing closer to the other and inhaling deeply, heart calming due to a strange sense of comfort overtaking him like a cooling ocean wave.

The smaller male was now flat on his back with Hansol laying between his parted thighs, arms causing dips either side of Seungkwan's head on the fluffy pillow, their chests brushing with each breath as Hansol lazily mouthed across the column of the other's throat. However when Seungkwan's body seemed to surge up into his half embrace, back arching to press his neck further against Hansol's face the morning wood he had been trying so desperately to ignore caused heat to flare deep in his gut.

Voice thick with sleep Hansol's words came out as more of a growl than his regular tone, though he did intend for it to come out as a warning when he apparently growled out "Seungkwan I know you're awake, unless you want this morning to turn from cute and fluffy to something a little bit heavier I suggest you lay back down and stop being so damn eager for it."

"Oh I'm the eager one? And exactly what is digging into my thigh Hansol?" Seungkwan purred, hands travelling down the expanse of the other's , marvelling at the feel of the defined muscles fluttering beneath his palm.

Although he was far more fascinated by the way Hansol's brows drew together, mouth hanging open as he cursed repetitively and furiously under his breath over and over, grip tightening and the fabric of the pillow case, every muscle seeming to tense and strain with possible restraint. All because Seungkwan had shifted himself just a fraction, wrapped his legs around Hansol's waist and pulled the other closer while simultaneously raising his hips to grind their crotches together.

"! , Seungkwan, you can't just, , you can't just d-do that without w-warning me!" Hansol wasn't sure if he was supposed to be scolding Seungkwan or not but it was hard to do anything when Seungkwan was still rolling his hips upwards, all slow and deliberate, so slow that Hansol could feel the friction of their clothing rubbing together.

But it was almost timid, unsure, especially from the way Seungkwan's eyes flickered over his face as his own face became streaked with red from how much the other was blushing. And it didn't help any when Hansol ground out a short and sharp "Stop it!", admittedly he had done it to stop things from going further, his control was practically a thin strand holding up a tonne weight and he didn't want to do anything Seungkwan wasn't happy to do.

"I'm sorry!" His voice practically trembled as he spoke, shame and embarrassment flooding him, "I've never done anything with anyone before-"

"It's not that, hey hey calm down its okay, you made me feel good, very good, and like the pubescent teenage boy I most definitely am, I'm worried about not being able to stop- Seungkwan?!" Apparently the other had taken it as an invitation to roll the two of them over, still straddling his hips but now with the added help of gravity was grinding down on Hansol with that much more force.

"Problem solved, you aren't in control anymore. It's a win win, I feel good, you feel good and you don't go all zombie on me." Seungkwan allowed his hips to be stilled by the borderline painful grip on the bones due to how hard Hansol was gripping them, grinning down at the other cheekily all the while.

" zombie? Really? Couldn't think of anything better, babe that's a total killer."

Seungkwan erupted into peals of laughter before he answered, "I didn't know what else to call it leave me alone! You bully me." He whined, pout forming as he settled himself a little bit further up on Hansol's abdomen, shins sinking into the mattress, socks sliding down and bunching around his ankles.

"I don't bully you, I'm just-" pausing for dramatic effect before he abruptly shot up until Hansol was sat up straight pressed chest to chest with Seungkwan. The soft fabric encasing the other's upper body brushed against his skin, and the gentle scent of fruits floated back into the air, the brief flashes of sun catching Seungkwan on the side of his face casting it in a beautiful glow and for a second Hansol didn't remember how to breathe. But then the smile widened, cheeks looked that bit redder and they caused the crinkling around his eyes as the other raised a brow rather comically as though he were disagreeing with Hansol's first statement. A challenge that Hansol was gladly about to rise too. "-I'm going to eat you!"

It sounded childish to his own ears but when Hansol pulled at the neck of Seungkwan's shirt to sloppily mouth and bite at the skin, actually leaving little indents and trails of spit it made Seungkwan practically squeal with laughter. And it was mesmerising, head thrown back and his shoulders drawn up, eyes screwed shut and mouth wide open, chest fluttering up and down as he gasped for air, and Hansol couldn't help but fall in love all over again.

So he continued fake , slumping heavily on Seungkwan until two of them fell to the bed once more. Still continuing to bite at the other, pausing to pull Seungkwan's shirt off completely and flip him over as Hansol sat on the back of the currently crying with laughter male's thighs as he slid down as lips mapped out the expanse of the smaller male's now . It had morphed into something less playful now, no more did he occasionally blow raspberries against the soft skin, didn't pause and fake groan like a supposed zombie either, instead Hansol's movements became slower, more purposeful.

Hands rubbing circles into the small of Seungkwan's back before he trailed his fingertips up along the muscles lining the other's spine, tongue memorising skin that faintly tasted of sweat and the lower Hansol got down Seungkwan's back the more the other arched and writhed, voice trembling and he gripped and tugged at the sheets furiously. Palms had migrated down to the plushness of the other's , grinning at how Seungkwan's hips raised and pressed back further into the touch.

Teeth had lightly trapped the skin just above the iest little dimple that rested just to the right of Seungkwan spine and slightly above the waistband of his underwear. It had a twin of course, on the left side but Hansol would get to that one later.

"Hansol! This isn't fair! You're only doing that because Jihoon told you it was my weak spot, it's cruel, I don't know any of yours."

Hansol's lips curled up into a wicked smirk, whole body freezing as he paused all of his actions, "I'd forgotten all about that, what was it? Back, your neck, what else? And for my weak spots pretty much anything you do drives me insane. But that's not important, what else can I do to drive you insane is, you see I need to know these things so you better tell me."

The tone was low and dangerous, tumbling across the planes of Seungkwan's back in waves of vibrations that danced all the skin, leaving it feeling oh so alive and that much more sensitive until it finally trailed it's heavy hand up his neck and the voice graced his ears. "As if I'll tell you, and why are you being so cheesy even now? Come on there's no need to sweet talk me were already dating and I'm not sleeping with you yet so just quit it." Seungkwan teased, hoping Hansol would rise to the bait and become distracted from finding out Seungkwan's other weak spots because the boy had a feeling that Hansol wouldn't just with words at school if he knew exactly how else he could make Seungkwan's heart flutter and knees shake.

But as if things would actually go Seungkwan's way.

"Either you tell me or I find it myself. We can do this the easy way or that hard way, either way I'm finding out." Hansol ground out, hands latching onto Seungkwan's hips firmly as he simultaneously pulled the other down the bed, skin hissing as it slid along the sheets, and rolled him over. But when Seungkwan looked up at him in that way, head thrown back, chest heaving and neck littered with hickies exposed and glistening in the sunlight. Lips quirked up into a smirk and a perfectly shaped brow arched with challenge, they both knew that they wouldn't have it any other way. So naturally, the hard way it was.

-

When Seungcheol had first woken up Jihoon was already untangling himself from the taller's tight embrace and of course he couldn't just allow his adorable, still sleepy, and very much the human version of a giant teddy bear to leave him when he wanted nothing more than to cuddle, now could he?

"Seungcheol, come on, it's so hot in here please I'm literally sweating, I really need to open a window and get out of here, plus my phone is in my bedro-oh God, I bet it stinks of tomato in there now." Jihoon whined, distracted enough by his new realisation that he didn't fight against Seungcheol's hold anymore and allowed himself to be manhandled until they were both sitting upright. Well Seungcheol was sitting, Jihoon was half laying across his lap sideways instead, not that the other seemed to mind as it was apparent that Seungcheol was more than entertained to just sit there together, breathing deeply, and occasionally pressing kisses to Jihoon's cheeks, nose, forehead, anywhere he could reach.

Apart from his lips. And it was driving him insane. Jihoon couldn't find off the low whine from spilling out, it abruptly cut off to form something more like a growl of frustration than anything when Seungcheol began laughing under his breath.

"What's the matter Jihoon?" Unable to resist teasing the other Seungcheol practically cooed at the way a full lower lip jutted out ever so slightly, how Jihoon refused to meet his eye and with a huff completely turned his body away. "I won't know unless you tell me." Tone almost sing-songy as he turned Jihoon back around and with a forefinger and thumb Seungcheol raised the smaller's chin, fingers then unfurling and dragging across the other's neck as a thumb across Jihoon's jaw. But upon deciding to end the teasing seeing as the pink haired male was obviously being incredibly stubborn wordlessly he pressed their lips together soundly.

Unfortunately it didn't last for long because Seungcheol was unable to stop grinning from the way Jihoon harrumphed briefly under his breath, as if he was saying "About damn time." However from the manner in which Jihoon proceeded to wipe the smirk off of his face with confident yet teasing bite to Seungcheol's bottom lip, coupled with the way fingertips dug into the muscles in his back in all honesty he could do nought but growl and fold the two of them over so that Jihoon was pinned below him once more.

It was when his lips traveled down onto pre existing hickies that Jihoon made a noise that was somewhere between a whine and a sigh and the hands that had been making Seungcheol feel all kinds of fuzzy when they tugged on his hair slid around to press against his chest.

"Cheol I still need to get up come on, you're only making me hotter, you've had your fun." Jihoon wheezed, brain and body short circuiting from the lack of oxygen because every time Seungcheol bit down on his earlobe all the air in his lungs would vanish in a sharp, short exhale.

"You can never have too much fun kitten." He purred before quietly singing under his breath "It's getting hot in here~ so take off all your clothes~"

Jihoon groaned, a short burst of strained laughter escaping him as he forced the still grumbling Seungcheol off of his body, sitting up and crawling down the slightly deflated air bed Jihoon eventually stood to continue rising upwards as he placed his knees onto the windowsill so he could open the windows. What he hadn't been expecting was for Seungcheol to press himself against Jihoon's clothed back, the entire duvet case wrapped around broad shoulders as the other snuggled down against him.

"Babe I have to get up, come on I heard your stomach growling like five minutes ago, plus for all I know my parents could turn up at any minute and with Hansol still asleep and you half awake there's no way I could get you two out of here by the time they get back. So you can stay in here or follow me around like a little lost puppy like I know you're going to anyway." Jihoon was halfway out of the door when he finished speaking, a few sniffles that Jihoon ignored interrupting his words, and exactly like he had predicted Seungcheol was padding after him, duvet still encasing him, one hand bunching the ends of the duvet together and the other clinging to the back of Jihoon's shirt.

 

Firstly he opened the windows in his bedroom, and then with great fear the pink haired male flipped his phone over and checked his texts, insanely relived to find that his parents were spending the day with Seungkwan's and wouldn't be home until late.

"They shouldn't be here for a while, so you guys can stay as long as you want, it's only just gone eleven anyways. We would have had enough time to change the sheets before they came home anyway..." Jihoon trailed off completely as he finally laid eyes upon his bed. The covers were still messily scrunched up, pillows were everywhere, from the placement of the cover up stain he could imagine exactly where they had been the night before; Jihoon on his hands and knees, begging and while Seungcheol was draped over him whispering those sinful words into his ear.

And just like that the second he turned around and locked eyes with Seungcheol the room seemed to heat up exponentially, and the entire contents of his mind became filled with faint tendrils of touches, whispers of words,  and barely there breath that felt too real simply because it was. The other had moved to stand directly behind him, hands tight on Jihoon's hips.

"Jihoon about last night-"

"Cheol listen you don't have to say it-"

"You wanted it, right? Like I didn't force you into anything, I didn't go too far, the ing, the way I touched you?"

"Oh, uh yeah, I did, I wanted it trust me, I thought you were going to make fun of me for the things I asked you to do." Jihoon admitted quietly, now sitting on the edge of the bed with his cheek resting against Seungcheol's bare stomach while hands gently carded through his hair.

The hands stilled completely for a few seconds before Seungcheol dropped to his knees, cupping Jihoon's cheeks he whispered, "Hey hey, none of that, there's no nice way to sugar coat this but I liked it too, like, really liked it. And if a situation presents itself I wouldn't mind doing it again, but if you think it was a heat of the moment thing or whatever else then I'll respect that. But you have nothing to be embarrassed about, hell if anything it should be me that should be, you made me cream myself in my underwear like a thirteen year old."

"Cheol it's not like that, I've been in love with you for years, we just haven't been doing the whole official dating thing for that long. I don't know what we do from here but I don't want that to be a one time thing, I'm not saying make like teenagers and go at it every weekend-"

"No I get it, if the moments right, and only if you say it's okay-" Seungcheol paused, kissing the palm of Jihoon's hand as he trailed his lips up the inside of the other's wrist "-so about that breakfast? And I'd say a strong no to going and seeing if Hansol and Seungkwan want anything, I think they're hungry for each other not food, I can hear Hansol swearing up a storm from here."

"I think I'll just take your word for it, let's go downstairs you giant puppy." Laughing as he spoke Jihoon grinned as Seungcheol proceeded to lean further in the touch, almost nuzzling against his hands as Jihoon carded his fingers through the other's thick, dark hair.

A mock bark was heard behind him as Jihoon walked out of the room, along with a rustling that he presumed was Seungcheol unwrapping himself from the duvet as he padded along behind Jihoon, slowing on the stairs and shrieking at the feeling of cold tiles beneath his feet. Jihoon only grinned and looked down at his sock clad feet before throwing a pair at Seungcheol, pausing at the kitchen table where his mother had folded their now dry clothes and without hesitation slid Seungcheol's hoodie on and danced back into the room briefly before quickly darting to place the rest of the clothes on his bed for the other's to find.

Momentarily having to pause to breathe on the stairs, deep and slow as Jihoon fought off a cough and groaned at the idea of becoming ill, but shook it off as it was doubtful he'd be the only one that would get sick. But when he returned and saw the look on the other's face it was doubtful he'd get any cooking done for a while, but not that he'd complain.

 

It was about twenty minutes later, or in Seungcheol time four heated make out sessions and another seven fresh hickies in places that were thankfully easier to hide but a lot harder to explain, namely the ones across his hips and thighs. Seungcheol insisted he was sorry but anyone could tell from that smug little smirk that he didn't really mean it and was secretly proud from the way he constantly ran his hands over them and did a weird sort of humming under his breath.

"There's no need to look like the cat that got the cream, you look ridiculous." Jihoon cautioned, breath still heavy as he hopped off of the kitchen counter and began rummaging around along a shelving unit until the desired cookbook was finally found. Thumbing over the worn pages until it came to a stop on one that was clearly looked at often from the amount of stains on the paper itself, the corner in the edge so folded that it was about to tear off.

"But I did, you are my cream, you're practically delectable." Murmured Seungcheol as he tugged Jihoon back towards him, lips brushing the other's neck as he spoke, still insanely riled from seeing Jihoon waltz in in nothing but his hoodie. Or so it seemed at least, Seungcheol knew Jihoon was wearing boxers underneath but due to the additional inches he had on the other his hoodie was that much too large for Jihoon's frame. Resting at mid thigh and the sleeves pooling at his wrists.

"Oh no you don't, I don't have anywhere left for you to give me hickies, and I'm gonna look like I've been socked in the face if my lips get any more bruised. Basically my parents will take one look and know you've been here straight away, not that that isn't going to happen already. But anyways, go sit down for five minutes so I can make you pancakes."

 

Jihoon sighed when Seungcheol barely managed two, but it turned into a hum of approval when the other the gas and poured oil into the pan wordlessly before sidestepping out of the way so that he could begin pouring in the batter. A soft but lingering kiss pressed to his temple before Seungcheol returned to sitting on one of the dining room chairs.

"Babe, top shelf to left of the sink, can you get me a glass of water? I'm not feeling too good." Jihoon murmured whilst pouring the batter into the pan.

Seungcheol did exactly as he was told before asking, "What's up, come here a second." One hand passing the glass to Jihoon who downed it almost instantly, and the free hand pressing itself to the other's forehead. "Kitten you're burning up a bit, you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just the heat from the pan, I'm okay." Jihoon prayed more to himself than anything, it's not that no one would take care of him when he was sick, it's just that during this week he couldn't afford to get sick. They had a performance with the choir on Friday, his father had a hell of a lot of meetings and presentations during the upcoming week, plus his mother would be helping the school out in preparation for Friday's concert coupled with the fact that her company had just been handed over to a new board and it was hectic as ever there. Seungkwan would be busy with the concert too, and he couldn't afford to catch anything off of Jihoon too.

"If you say so, but if you stay this warm even after you've finished you'd better start taking it easy." Seungcheol warned, eyeing up his boyfriend closely, mind flickering back to the sniffling and coughing, the sweat he had woken up with. "Oh you're coming down with the flu, you probably caught it yesterday from walking all that way in the rain."

Jihoon groaned, "Then why don't you have it?"

"I probably do, people take different amounts of time for symptoms to show."

"It doesn't matter, I'm not sick, I promise okay, I'll drink loads and take some vitamins or something. Just chill and go sit back down." The pink haired male ordered, waving a spatula at the other until Seungcheol did exactly as he was told.

-

So far Hansol had managed to find an additional three weak spots that Seungkwan didn't even know about, and was alternating between abusing them all. He hadn't even found the extra original two aside from his back and neck and quite frankly he was terrified of what would happen if Hansol did discover them.

His heartbeat was thumping wildly in his chest, fingertips tingling as he curled his toes, head thrashing back and forth as hazel eyes flickered about the room, trying to focus on anything apart from the way Hansol's lips felt on soft inner thighs just above the knee. Slowly but surely it was becoming too much for him, Seungkwan was barely able to form any words aside from the occasional whimper of half slurred pleads of the other's name.

But none of that mattered when those lips climbed higher, teeth claiming the skin as well, a sort of white hot pleasure magnifying and building wherever Seungkwan could feel Hansol on him. Arousal had spiked to a ridiculous level, clearly straining against the fabric of his boxers; however thankfully Hansol was too. Adrenaline was thrumming through Seungkwan's veins as he uselessly stared at the ceiling or random objects throughout the room to try and focus his attention on something else, clinging to that hope that he would be able to calm himself down enough to get some form of coherent words out.

"Hansol! Too much, it's t-too much, please." He begged, thanking every deity he could think of when Hansol slowly pulled back. His eyes were screwed shut as he forcefully exhaled again and again, Seungkwan gradually began to sit up, fingers reaching out and combing through the other's long hair hoping to sooth and placate the apparent zombie that Hansol had become. And after about ten minutes of that the other finally seemed to calm and tug the two of them off of the bed until they were standing and proceeded to then hug Seungkwan for another couple of minutes.

"You de- zombied yet?" He asked timidly. A short burst of laughter was all he got in response before Hansol kissed his cheeks and assured him that "Yes I am fully human now again, I'm cured.", and then the two of them slowly wandered downstairs to find food waiting on the table. Although they were sent straight back up to put some "God damn clothes on please it's like your practically ! What if my parents walk in!" as Jihoon had so eloquently put it.

When in reality Seungkwan knew that Jihoon just wanted them gone because he was quite clearly in a very compromising position, pale thighs visible underneath Seungcheol's large hoodie and the tips of his toes barely scraped the floor as he straddled a very dazed looking Seungcheol. Hanging back a few seconds after Hansol had already fled upstairs Seungkwan noticed the way Jihoon pointed towards the hoodie and winked, and suddenly everything fell into place.

 

Seungkwan returned about ten minutes later with a obscenely happy Hansol in tow and leant over to not so discreetly high five Jihoon who was still sitting in Seungcheol's lap but at least the two of them seemed a little bit calmer as they ate pancakes. Hansol was stuck wearing the same too small sweatpants from yesterday and briefly commented on how Seungcheol wasn't wearing anything at all aside his boxer briefs, of which Seungkwan retorted with a "That's because Jihoon wants to see him ." And it was definitely worth the smack upside the head from the way Jihoon didn't deny it.

-

The two taller male's very kindly offered to wash up so Seungkwan and Jihoon disappeared off upstairs, completely silent as they walked until Jihoon's bedroom door shut fully behind them. And that's when Seungkwan practically launched himself at Jihoon, tackling the two of them to the bed as the two of them hugged each other tightly, squealing and laughing as the while. Eventually they came to rest side by side on the bed, legs dangling off of the edge, skin pressing against the now clean sheets and duvet of Jihoon's King sized bed.

"I can't even believe it Ji, we just had a sleepover with our boyfriends! Hell let's go back one step further, we have boyfriends!" Seungkwan whispered in a strange combination of shock and awe, "And it's Seungcheol and Hansol no less, you've been in love with him for years and I've been something for Hansol for about two, not forgetting that you did the nasty with him last night."

"I did not! I did the barely even nasty, like just the little bit mea-"

"Did you touch his ? Did you see his ?"

"N-Not in my hands, and no not really." Jihoon replied with, cheeks aflame all the while.

"How can you someone's with your eyes closed? This isn't apple bobbing Jihoon, please don't tell me you just closed your eyes and went for it-"

Jihoon shrieked in anger, "I did not his ! Okay! He jerked me off and grinded on my , he 'happy fun timed' in his own boxers and it was me on the bed."

Seungkwan shrugged in response. "I think you should be proud of yourself, you made one of the hottest guys in our year himself in his pants, no but you see what I'm saying Jihoon, is how big?" Waggling his brows for emphasis Seungkwan burst into laughter at the same time Jihoon did, but his died in his throat when Jihoon began gesturing with his hands. "You've got to be kidding me?! Jesus when you actually do the nasty you won't be walking for weeks. But at least you aren't like me, Hansol got as close as my thighs before I freaked."

"You don't ever have to do anything if it really freaks you out, but like yeah I was super freaked, but I knew Seungcheol wouldn't hurt me or do anything I wasn't ready for, plus I don't think there's anyone else I'd rather have had my first experience with. I'm guessing Hansol's the same for you, but like if you really aren't ready then don't do anything."

"Look at my baby! He's all grown up, look at this giving me advice and everything!" Seungkwan may have been teasing him but Jihoon knew he'd taken those words to heart, and the pink haired male was glad to have helped even just a little bit. "Hopefully Hansol isn't as big, I've no idea how you're going to handle that."

"With great difficulty and lube I imagine." Jihoon eventually replied with, a little unsure if Seungkwan was serious or just teasing but either way that'd be his answer.

"Either way good luck for when it finally happens, obviously tell me everything in the morning after."

Jihoon snorted as he wandered into the adjoining bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way and turning on the shower, now almost shouting "Duh, same for you, okay but can we stop talking about it's making me feel weird."

"All fuzzy and tingly or are you about to in the shower because if you are at least shut the door." A bottle of shower gel that came flying through the open door made Seungkwan burst out laughing.

"Not like that, I think I might be coming down with something, I don't feel good Kwan."

"Ji what's the matter?" Seungkwan yelled, still rooting through Jihoon's closet for something decent to wear. Immediately backing out of the space he was buried in when he didn't get a reply, quickly walking into the bathroom completely unfazed by the idea of seeing the other . After all it was nothing he hadn't seen before.

But what he hadn't been expecting was for Jihoon to be sat on the floor of the shower, still in his boxers, skin an alarming flash of white as the other shuddered violently. Immediately Seungkwan turned the shower off and gently guided the still heavily breathing Jihoon out of the shower, who immediately lunged for the toilet and vomited messily, forehead resting against the cool porcelain once he was finished.

"Ji, come on, what's wrong?"

"I got really really hot, I had to cool off so I just got in, but then I got cold and turned the heat back after up instead. That's when I got dizzy, I might have slipped I'm not sure. Now I just feel sick-" Jihoon snorted under his breath, gesturing to the fact that he was hunched over a toilet before continuing "-heh, obviously, woke up with a headache and thinking about it now probably a fever too, I feel like such utter crap." Jihoon whined ushering Seungkwan back out of the bathroom. "I'm gonna shower for real this time, a cold one, if I need you I'll shout but can you please just go downstairs and babysit those two? If you're feeling extra nice you can get my room sick person ready."

-

Seungcheol couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculously happy Hansol looked when Seungkwan wandered in, however the joy was not mirrored in the other's expression.

"Jihoon's sick, I think he collapsed in the shower or maybe passed out but he swears he's fine now, he looks okay too, puked his guts out into the toilet after though, he's back in the shower now and promised he'd call if he felt weird. I don't mean to kick you guys out, but, I'm kicking you guys out." Seungkwan spoke quietly, a hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"You don't ever leave sick people alone Seungkwan, that's rule one, especially when they've already passed out." Seungcheol's tone was harsh as he practically ran upstairs and swore viciously under his breath when he saw Jihoon lying face down on the bathroom floor, shower still on and a pool of water beneath him. Quickly darting out to place a few towels on the bed Seungcheol gently picked the other up, Jihoon stirred at some point and weakly hit against his chest, vocalising his discomfort when Seungcheol pulled the sides of the towel that Jihoon was laying on up and over until the other was wrapped up in a weird towel burrito.

Rubbing his hands up and down over the towel covered body rapidly, attempting to dry the other off who whined and struggled against Seungcheol with a pout on his face. Though it turned into one of content when clothes were gently placed on the other's body, a stupid grin on Jihoon's face when yet again he was snug against the soft material of Seungcheol's hoodie.

"You're an idiot, you know that right?" He scolded, sliding the towels out from underneath Jihoon and taking the back to the bathroom, hanging them on a rack while grabbing a smaller cloth and dousing it in cold water. Returning to sitting on the edge of the bed while Jihoon's hands reached out for him like a child's, only settling when Seungcheol was within arms reach. Pressing the cloth to the other's forehead as Seungkwan peeked in with Hansol in tow.

"This is about as close as I can get Jihoon, how you feeling?" Seungkwan asked from the doorway, swatting away Hansol's hands when they began to tug at his waist.

"Why can't you come any closer?" Seungcheol interrupted with before Jihoon could even open his mouth to croak anything out.

"The concert thing on Friday, we both have leading parts and as much as I love him, if we're both sick there is no way the performance will raise any money at all. Meaning that I can afford to get sick too, either way you two need to leave no use hovering around Jihoon while he's-"

"No, you two go, Hansol has to go home to check in on the dogs anyways and you should go with him. I'll stay here and take care of him, it's not like you can Seungkwan you'd be too worried about getting sick. Plus, mine and Hansol's mums are both nurses so I know how to take care of people." Seungcheol suggested, "Come on, you know it makes sense." Hands still running through Jihoon's hair and smiling softly down at the now sleeping male.

"You might be able to take care of sick people but that doesn't mean you can take care of Jihoon-"

"Babe don't say that, he'll take it as a challenge. But anyways, come on, you love the dogs, please?" Hansol whined just as Seungcheol started to grin up at him.

"No you don't understand, Jihoon is an absolute menace when he's sick." Seungkwan shuddered at the memory of it as he flittered in and out of the room upstairs gathering his things even though his words contradicted him completely. "Ill give you a crash course once I'm showered and dressed, Hansol you can use the normal bathroom but you'll have to wear what you wore yesterday, I can probably grab some socks and underwear for you, same for you Seungcheol. Maybe you can hunt around for another jumper or hoodie, a shirt if you're lucky, return it whenever but preferably quickly before his parents wonder why three sets of clothes are missing."

"Come on, why is Jihoon so difficult to take care of? He can't be that bad?"

-

It turns out, he could be. And then even worse than that.


 

Word count: 6128

Im back, but not back?¿

like I get it, I've been a ty author, but in between exams ing me over and toxic friends doing the same, stressing for prom and doctors appointments, I literally haven't had the time. And I hate having to write one of those I can't update for a bit thingys because they are so frustrating as a reader to see, plus I didn't even know when I would have been able to update and I didn't want you guys to think I was dropping this fic or didn't care anymore. But I'm still sorry, even now I know my updates won't be regular but still, just yeah

im sorry I kinda just dropped off of the face of the Earth on you all, I haven't written in weeks so this might like not feel right or not flow right idk, this is the first week off I've had in ages and I wanted you all to have something to prove that I wasn't abandoning this. And I promise you all I'm not

thank you for reading, commenting, up voting and just sticking w me, I love you all, till next time?

p.s, special shout out to sal (idk if that's your real name or just a Twitter handle) for supporting and encouraging me, you don't know how much I needed it, thank you.