Ten Seconds

Skater Boys

 Oh I'm sorry did you not want a chapter of like 85% dialogue with frequent swearing? Too bad. (P.s the larger gaps signal a POV change as in going from Seungkwan/Jihoon to Seungcheol/Hansol, also I don't not own snapchat in any way, shape, or form) ((p.p.s, haven't exactly 100% spell checked so have fun with that))


 "Jihoon! Jihoon wait please slow down, what the hell did Seungcheol do?!" Seungkwan screamed as he chased after his best friend.

"Go away! I'm just a fat, creepy kid, leave me alone Seungkwan!" Jihoon choked out as he desperately tried to get away, legs moving faster then they ever had before and his sneaker clad feet slapping the pavement with a painful thud each time he propelled himself forwards.

"What are you-Jesus Christ I'm out of shape-what are you on about Jihoon?!" Seungkwan shouted as he forced his body to keep moving.

"I'm just an angry freak that hurts people Seungkwan that's what I mean! Stop chasing after me and leave me to live my pathetic life!" Jihoon screeched, his speech slurring as choked sounds interrupted his words. Big, fat tears rolled down his cheeks, trickling into the corners of his mouth and flowing down his neck.

 

"Would you stop that! What did Seungcheol do to you!? Are you cryi-you're crying! I'll kill him!" Seungkwan yelled and breathed a rather strained breath of relief because Jihoon had finally stopped running. The boy had run into the quieter end of town where thankfully there weren't many people, and whoever did happen to be in the vicinity would take one look at the sobbing teenage boy and quickly walk the other way. When his best friend crumbled to the floor, no noise coming from him whatsoever apart from little hiccups Seungkwan immediately rushed to his side. He dragged Jihoon until he was upright once more, trying to placate the upset boy with soothing words and gentle touches. He silently led Jihoon back through town, down the high road, across the bridge until they came to a halt outside of Jihoon's house.

 

"Sleepover?" Seungkwan asked, but it was more of a rhetorical question because even though it was a school night they always slept round each other's houses. And from the small smile on Jihoon's face he knew that it was the right thing to do. So he burst through the front door screaming to Jihoon's parents that "you're unofficial favourite son was finally home" and that "if you just signed the damn adoption papers I'd be your official favourite son" which elicited peels of laughter from Jihoon. He grinned with satisfaction and waited until they were in the safety of Jihoon large bedroom to bombard the other with questions.

 

 

"You ed up"

"I know tru-"

"Dude you ed up"

"Hansol I get it I kn-"

"You mega-ed up"

"Hansol!" Seungcheol growled out warningly.

"What?! I'm just stating the facts Seungcheol you seriously -"

"Hansol!" he shouted, hand slamming onto the ground and wincing when sharp twigs stabbed into his palm. He wiped the dirt and leaves off of his hand and cradled it to his chest. Seungcheol was yet to move, still sat on the ground where Jihoon had left him with regret pressing down on him like a thousand ton weight.

 

"Let us both wallow in self pity, Seungkwan is not going to talk to me after what you've done. Him and Jihoon are glued together at the hip and I bet they do the whole girl well guy code thing of 'if I hate the you have to hate the too, and the es friends'. Meaning that now Jihoon hates you, Seungkwan has to hate you, and by association me as well" Hansol said snidely. "So you've buggered us both over mate, well done"

"I didn't mean to, I had no idea that there was a rule like that, look I'm sorry but right now you are Seungkwan are not my problem, Jihoon is" he ground out "what the hell am I going to do Hansol?! He hates me!" Seungcheol whined.

 

"What exactly did you do though? Come on, don't leave a thing out we've got to do some serious damage control so I need to know exactly how badly you ed up" Hansol ordered as he plonked himself down next to pitiful male.

"Well like, he asked me about the scar on my nose so I told him that it was from that kid in third year and then I said that the kid used to have a crush on me"

"Uh-huh, go on"

"And I didn't want him to get like jealous so I kind of said that the kid from third year was all nerdy and chubby, and that he was aggressive as well-but this was all before I knew that Jihoon from third year was the same one I'm crushing now, talk about karma, I make his life hell in third year now he breaks my heart this year" Seungcheol said bitterly as he shifted so that he was leaning heavily on Hansol, arms wrapped around the male as he whined.

 

"Duuuude, you ed up"

"Yes we've established that Hansol, now how do I un- up" Seungcheol said evenly, sarcasm evident in his tone as he shrugged off the muscular arm that had wrapped itself around his shoulders.

"Explain to him? Give him the world? The moon? I don't know, rip your heart out and give it to him in a little pink box with a little pink bow?" Hansol said and flinched when a solid punch landed on his arm, it would surely bruise the next day.

"Don't be an ! I'm serious Hansol, I really need you help I don't know what do to! I don't know how to get him back!" Seungcheol yelled out in frustration.

"You'll have to talk to him there is little else you can do, come on, mum's got the night shift so you're sleeping round mine tonight" Hansol said and he stood and pulled the other up with him.

"And why should I come to yours, you'll just draw on my face while I sleep again, and I am not going to school with a sharpie monobrow tomorrow" he said while glaring at the now laughing Hansol.

"No you're coming round so we can game our frustration about our ruined love lives out until two am, then down about twelve energy drinks and roll into school just in time for us both to confess our undying love and then live happily ever after" Hansol stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the entire world.

"Sounds like a plan, let's go"

 

 

"Tell me absolutely bloody everything right this instance Jihoon!" Seungkwan demanded as he bounced up and down on the large bed.

"I just found out what he really thinks of me that's all" Jihoon said bitterly in a quiet voice. Sadness lacing his every word as he fought off tears that's were already clouding his vision and spilling downwards over his smooth and blotchy skin. The skin around his eyes felt puffy and irritated, his cheeks ached from how often he had angrily rubbed away fresh tears.

"That didn't answer my question you litt-oh no wait don't cry, don't cry please, Jihoonie come here" Seungkwan said as he gently pulled his best friend into his lap and ran his fingers through the candy coloured hair. Despite how often Jihoon dyed the locks they still remained just as soft.

"He had this mark on his nose and like I asked him where it was from and-and and he said it was from third year, now like in his defence he hadn't connected the dots like he didn't know I was the guy that gave him that scar in third year. Well, he said that a chubby, nerdy, aggressive kid gave it to him because he couldn't handle being rejected" he said quietly with eyes downcast.

"That idiot! What an absolute bloody prat! How dare he! Couldn't handle being rejected my he humiliated you in front of everyone, everyone knows that it was fair play that you almost broke his nose, don't listen to a word he says, you're none of those things" Seungkwan screamed, though he was quickly shushed by Jihoon as the other feared that his parents would hear.

 

If Seungkwan didn't stop bloody shouting then he'd have to deal with both Seungkwan and his mum hounding him for every single detail, probably down to what colour underwear Seungcheol was wearing. It was black but that's not the point he thought and his cheeks flamed. It hadn't been on purpose, he wasn't some guy with an underwear it just the waist band of said black boxers happened to be peeking out from above the skinny jeans. "That's not the point Seungkwan, he's completely broken my heart for the second time! By saying the exact same thing! Like I was just sat there in his lap minding my own business and then I-"

"I totally forgot about that! You were in his lap cuddling him! He had his hands up your shirt Jihoon what the hell?! Tell me everything right ing now!" Seungkwan screamed despite Jihoon's frantic shushing, he then proceeded to beat his thankfully no longer crying best friend with a pillow rather viciously.


Jihoon squeaked as he fell off of his bed and landed on the floor with a dull thud and the definitely manly squeak was cut off my a low groan of pain. A decidedly less worried than he should of been Seungkwan popped into view as the other hung off of the side of the bed, still demanding for details and still using the damn pillow as a weapon.

"Okay okay quit hitting me I'll tell yo-not the face not the f-mmph!"

"Not until you tell me!" Seungkwan said while laughing, but then cursed under his breath as he realised that Jihoon could really tell him if firstly he couldn't breath and secondly if there was a pillow over his face. So he quickly removed the white object and gazed down warningly at a rather pissed off looking Jihoon whose hair was sticking up in every direction.

"You know what I'm not going to anymore, not after you've suffocated me!" Jihoon shouted as he reached up to smack the other.

"No come on I'm sorry! Please tell me!" he whined as he grabbed the hand attempting to attack him and interlocked their fingers.

 

"Only if you tell me why you happened to be lying on top of Hansol about to kiss him" Jihoon countered with, grinning with feral satisfaction but it was not cream that the boy had got, it was a very flustered and stuttering Seungkwan. "Still want to know then?"

"Fine, be like that. I was lying on top of Hansol looking like I was about to kiss him because I was quite literally about to kiss him. Not entirely sure why, not entirely sure if I like him or of what would of happened had you not interrupted us and I'd ended up kissing him. But there you go, happy now?" Seungkwan said very quickly, wringing his hands in his lap and looking at anything apart from his shocked best friend. "You can ask more questions later because now you have to tell me your story!" he shouted as he pointed a shaking finger accusingly at Jihoon.

 

Jihoon remained completely flabbergasted for quite some time, but everytime he opened his mouth Seungkwan would interrupt him with an sharp and short "no questions, story time!" Each and every time Jihoon would chuckle before hanging his head in defeat, he really didn't want to have to tell Seungkwan that he'd let Seungcheol pet him like he was a docile house cat. "Well, it started when you and Hansol came down the passage way. Like he tried to pull me in to hide me but as I was still wearing my skates I just sort of spun and fell on him. And then he got scared because there was a spider and practically clung to me like a leech and then-"

"He's scared of spiders?! Choi Seungcheol, is scared of spiders?" Seungkwan said in disbelief before he burst out laughing.

"Probably shouldn't of told yo-"

"Spiders! For real, spiders?! I can't believe that" he wheezed out as he clutched his sides and thrashed around on the bed laughing maniacally.

"It's not even that funny"

"Yes it is"

"No it's not" Jihoon countered with.

"Yes it is, please don't get hung up on a guy who is afraid of spiders" Seungkwan said before snorting yet again.

"Don't be mean!"

"I'm not being mean it's the truth"

 

"Shall I go and ask Hansol if he's afraid of spiders?" Jihoon whispered darkly as he lunged for Seungkwan's phone and ran out of the room. He quickly spun on his heel and slammed the door shut behind him, forcing the handle upright so Seungkwan couldn't get out while he searched through the snap chat contact list. It's not in V for Vernon, not in H for Hansol, not in N for Not-my-boyfriend, wait, who the hell is that?! Jihoon thought as he came across a name that had him almost crying with laughter. When he clicked on the profile the full name came up. 'boy face that is definitely not hot as and does so not have a cute ' with a bunch of knife and gun emojis before and after. "So Seungkwan, how are you and boy face that is definitely not hot as and does so not have a cute ?" Jihoon shouted through the door, his words obviously muffled on the other side but judging from the screaming Seungkwan had undoubtedly heard.

 

"How would you feel if I sent boy face a little message?" Jihoon asked, and judging by the venomous cursing he could hear through the door messaging Hansol was a brilliant idea. But a not so brilliant idea was taking his hand off of the door handle to type out the message. Because as soon as he had let go Seungkwan has flung the door open and practically growled at him. In the mere seconds Jihoon had to run he quickly pressed the yellow button in the bottom left corner and double tapped on the screen to flip the camera before he pressed down the recording button.


Seungkwan tore after Jihoon and luckily managed to dodged or leap over everything that was toppled over or thrown at him by the escaping idiot. "You get back here right now! Don't you dare send anything to him!" Seungkwan yelled as they raced down the stairs.

"To who exactly my dear Seungkwan" Jihoon asked breathlessly as he charged around yet another corner.

"To Hansol!"

"That's not what the name says" Jihoon stated, he desperately wanted to get Seungkwan to say it before the time was up. The video was about half way done and he prayed he had enough time.

"Fine, don't send anything to boy face that is definitely not hot as and does so not have a cute !" Seungkwan screamed as he lunged for Jihoon and they both toppled over onto the sofa.

"Why not?" Jihoon asked as he mentally cheered for he had gotten Seungkwan to say it with time to spare.

"Because I like him that's why!" Seungkwan said quietly as he finally wretched the phone out of Jihoon's hand and stared in shock at the video looping on his screen. "You ! You were recording the entire time, were you gonna send him this?!" he cried in horror.

"Yeah but it's fine see it doesn't last long enough for you to hear your little confession, you can even turn up the volume I promise it doesn't, I think it cuts off half way" Jihoon said slowly as his hand crept forward and smashed the little arrow in the bottom corner and then clicked on the send button. But not before Seungkwan had finally turned the volume up and groaned because you could very clearly indeed hear his little confession. The groan died in Seungkwan's throat and Jihoon's hand froze. "Seungkwan I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't know it recorded the last part Kwannie I'm sorry don't hurt me please!" Jihoon said fearfully as he sunk further and further into the couch in an attempt to hide himself from the daggers being sent his way.

 

"You know what, it, I'm fairly sure the idiot knows that I have some sort of feelings towards him otherwise I wouldn't of almost kissed him. Plus if we're lucky he won't open it, and he won't have the volume up" Seungkwan said slowly, but even he knew that both of those scenarios were fairly unlikely. Meaning that Hansol was bound to hear his little confession. "Enough of that, back to you and Seungcheol, but let's go back upstairs and discuss that because if I'm correct I can see your mum hiding behind the door"

"Mum!" Jihoon whined "how long have you been there?"

"Long enough to know that Seungkwan has a worse mouth than you do, and that he likes a certain bleepboy bleep face that is hot at bleep and has a nice ?" the woman said fearfully but quickly relaxed and joined in when the two teenagers had burst out laughing, practically howling and crying as the snorted loudly between fits of giggles. "Back upstairs you two hooligans before you break anything, tea will be in a couple of hours" the woman ordered as she herded the still giggling boys out of the lounge and back up the stairs.

 

 

"Hansol! For god sake would you make your phone stop freaking beeping! I can't get through this level with that damn thing sounding like a fire alarm on steroids every three seconds" Seungcheol yelled as he paused the game yet again and picked up the offending object.

"If it bothers you that bloody much do it yourself, you know the password" Hansol yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Babe are you serious?" Seungcheol asked in a high pitched, nasally whine. His deep voice attempting to morph and mimic that of a teenage girl. "It's just that like, I didn't know you wanted such a serious relationship, like I'm just like I didn't know you were ready I'm gonna go write this in my diary so I can remember it for ever and ev-"

"Would you shut the up for the love of god or I swear it'll be more than a monobrow I draw on your ugly mug" Hansol drawled casually, as if he hadn't just hit his best friend with a pillow so hard that he was lying on the floor with a nose bleed.

 

"Go get me ice or I'll open the snap chat that your 'baby boo aka the cutest thing in existence' has sent you and I will not show you it, I will not save it, and I will air him. Choose wisely, your love life depends on it" Seungcheol growled out as he pinched the bridge of his nose in an attempt to stop the flow of blood.

"You wouldn't"

"I would"

"I love you"

"Ice"

"I love youuu Seungcheollie"

"For dropping the hyung I have to be there when you open it, but still, ice Hansol, now"

"Fine fine you " Hansol's voiced as he ran down the stairs and nearly broke the freezer door when he practically ripped it open. His hands fumbled around amongst the chilling contents of each draw until he found a bag of peas, he quickly grabbed the kitchen roll as well before he zoomed back upstairs. "Did you open it? Please say you didn't open it you !" Hansol whined as he flopped down onto the bed next to his best friend.

"No I didn't I wouldn't do that to you" Seungcheol said with fake innocence as he handed Hansol his phone. One hand had glued itself to his face as it was pressing the bag of peas to his aching nose, reddening kitchen roll shoved up his nostrils. The other hand quickly reached down to grab his own phone. He typed in the password, opened up snapchat and discreetly aimed his phone at Hansol as his finger hovered above the record button. Sweet revenge would be his when he recorded Hansol's instant reaction to whatever Seungkwan had sent him and then sent it to said boy. "Wait a sec, hang on" Seungcheol said as he extracted the soggy tissues and grimaced as they slid out of his nose with a squelch but thankfully blood was no longer leaking from his nose and he then got up and flushed the gross tissues down the toilet before returning to his original spot next to Hansol. "Come on, open it then, even I'm curious now"

"Alright alright, chill dude, I'm the one that should be panicking not you"

"Wait it's a video, turn up the volume"


Hansol took a deep breath as his finger hovered above the little purple square and with excitement and fear coursing through his veins he finally pressed down. His screen instantly sprung to life showing a very pissed off looking Seungkwan and a bounding pink blob in the corner. Squeals of laughter erupted from presumably Jihoon who was also wheezing quite loudly as the two boys flew around the house, their bodies jittering up and down as they ran down the stairs. The entire time Seungkwan had been practically snarling at Jihoon apart from when he had been screaming at the poor boy.

"-don't you dare send anything to him!"

"To who exactly my de-" Jihoon's voice was cut off by a loud crackling sound, probably caused by said male jostling the phone about to much.

"To Hansol!" Seungkwan screamed and Hansol froze at the sound of his name tumbling off of the other's tongue.

"That's not what the name says!" a voice sang sarcastically. Out of the corner of his eye Hansol saw Seungcheol's face practically melt, a stupid, soft grin etched onto his features as he gazed fondly at the pink haired boy that would occasionally pop up in the corner. He'd definitely tease Seungcheol about how smitten he was with Jihoon late on but he had bigger fish to fry as of now.

"Fine then don't message boy face that is definitely not hot as and does so not have a cute !"

"And why is that?"

"Because I like him-" Seungkwan's voice cut off as the video finally reached it's end.


"So all in all, in the space of ten seconds your crush thinks your quote on quote hot as and that you have a cute , he's actually admitted that he likes you and you nearly kissed him earlier today?!" Seungcheol shouted in disbelief, and grinned fiendishly as he pointed his phone at Hansol waiting him for him to finally react.


Hansol was completely frozen, every inch of his body was tingling as the truth of Seungcheol's words finally sunk in. And then suddenly he was very much alive, body buzzing with energy as he leapt up and twirled, and screamed, and shouted, and laughed. He cheeks ached from grinning so much and his voice was going hoarse. "He likes me Seungcheol! He likes me! Now I get to hug him and kiss him and date him and ugh! Seungcheol he likes me back!" he practically screamed as he clutched a pillow to his chest and rolled around on the bed, unfortunately rolling off of the bed in the process. "What am I going to reply with, do I confess? Seungcheol why is the flash of your phone on are you recording me-you little !"

Seungcheol howled with laughter as he rolled onto his front as gripped his phone tightly, protecting the device and it's crucial evidence by smashing it between his broad chest and the soft mattress beneath him. "Just let me send it, look it's got everything that you could want in it right? You confessed, you fangirled about him liking you, you mentioned dating him, it's got everything. Plus you're shirtless" he stated as he held the phone up and let Hansol watch the looping video again and again until he grimaced and pressed his finger onto the little arrow in the corner.


"Don't give me relationship advice Seungcheollie, your love life certainly isn't that brilliant"

"Dude, low blow, and uncalled for"

Hansol was about to open his mouth and snap back with a snarky comment but the words died in his throat as he watched his best friend crumble in on himself. Normally Seungcheol would stand tall and proud, his broad form oozing confidence and strength with a permanent look of authority and dependency coupled with his known quick wit and intelligence. But that was not the boy sat on his bed anymore. Seungcheol was curled up in a ball, arms hugging his knees to his chest with a look of pure devastation and hopelessness carved into his broken features. But a small, soft smile broke through but after the quiet words slipped out of his mouth Hansol knew it was not a smile of happiness but of pain. He felt his heart actually break a little when he heard Seungcheol whisper "I really really like him you know, but it's more than that, it's not love but it's stronger, I adore him. I want to be with him all of the time, even now when all he probably wants to do it murder me. I can't believe I made him cry, I just didn't want him to think anything of the boy from third year"

 

"Hey hey Cheollie come here, bro hug it out" Hansol whispered as he tugged the defeated form of his best friend into his side. "I know he'll forgive you, you just have to explain it to him like you did just then"

 

"I'll never be able to say all that again, I'll get one word out and then all I'll see is his crying face and I'll never be able to forgive myself. I made him cry, I called him all of those things and none of them were true" Seungcheol said quietly. "Both now and back then he wasn't fat, or nerdy, or whatever else I said, yes he was a bit aggressive but god I loved that and I still do. He was the only one that didn't just roll over for me, he fought back and I just got so addicted to riling him up" he admitted, the words tumbling out of his mouth. "But I was stupid back then, I thought it was a joke, I didn't understand what I felt for him I was so stupid, and I've been stupid again and I'll forever be paying the price for it"

 

"Dude-Seungcheol man, I don't know what to say, I, I never knew you had it this bad, we'll get him back, you'll get him back I know you will. You also might want to check your phone, because um, you see, I knew you wouldn't be able to ever say that all to his face so like, I recorded it, as much of it as I could and I sent it to him. He asked for your number and I think he's going to call you or text you or something" Hansol admittedly guiltily, half of him didn't regret what he had done one bit but when he saw the look of pure fear consume Seungcheol as he visibly paled.

"I swear to god, if he calls me and he rejects me or says he hates me I'm going to rip your PlayStation in half, I'll microwave every single disc as well. I've just completely poured my heart out and you only gone and been the biggest douchebag in the history of the universe!" Seungcheol screamed before he broke down and started laughing.

 

Before long Hansol had broken down as well and was cackling with him, both of them mumbling about how their 'baby boo' or their 'little pup' was driving them insane. Hansol did questions Seungcheol's choice of nickname but when the other explained that Jihoon just reminded him of a docile little puppy, but the still confused male had countered by saying that Jihoon was more cat like than dog like, and Seunghceol had immediately agreed and decided to nickname Jihoon kitten. Something that greatly amused Hansol.

"You're going to call him kitten? Really?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing nothing, I'm just wondering how your going to get him to call you daddy while wearing thigh highs and a choker considering the two of you aren't even dating yet you little weirdo" Hansol said as he snorted, Seungcheol's face had turned a very vibrant shade of red and his gaze was somewhere far away. "Hey. Don't you dare start having dirty fantasies about your soon to be boyfriend on my bed thank you very much!"

"I-I wasn't shut up!"

"Sure thing, daddy"

 

 

"Jihoon? Seungcheol has messaged me?"

"Seungkwan? Hansol has messaged me, he's sent me about twelve videos? Come here, you can go first" Jihoon said as he patted the empty space on his black duvet next to him.

Seungkwan immediately plopped himself down onto the bed with a loud sigh and he curled up against his best friend's warm body as he held the phone up so that both of them could see. Seeing as his other arm was pressed against the mattress he told Jihoon to open the video. And he did, with a rather shaky hand he might add. Though by the time the video had finished Seungkwan was shaking as well. He likes me? He got that excited just because he found out I like him? He wants to date me-kiss me?!

"Seungkwan you've totally pulled, did you see how deliriously happy he was?! There's no questioning it, he's totally smitten with you" Jihoon exclaimed as he grinned over at the shocked face. "Go on, message him back! Just say 'I like you' or 'will you please have my babies?'-ouch! For Christ sake Seungkwan why is it always the face" Jihoon whined as he cradled his throbbing cheek. "If you're still scared just say like 'I like you, and I'm serious about this so if you like me back then lets date?"

"Okay okay, that sounds good. Oh my god, he likes me, Jihoon he actually likes me!"

"Hey don't rub it in, someone with a disastrous love life is sat right next to you"

"Ah that reminds me, can we open the things that Hansol sent you now?"

"Yeah sure, no idea what he'd be sendi-". Jihoon's voice died in his throat. The words became lost as he took in the form of a broken Seungcheol. The boy looked like he was on the verge of crying and the words that were spilling from his lips were similar to the tears that flowed from his eyes. Both of them carving their way into his body and leaving behind violent emotions in their wake.

 

I really really like him you know. Jihoon felt his face flood with colour.

 

I adore him. His heart seemed to almost break within him, his chest constricted as he swore he could feel the organ literally splitting in two. Just looking at how sad and broken Seungcheol was, but how a look of painful happiness overtook his handsome features when he began talking about his feelings for Jihoon.

 

I can't believe I made him cry, I just didn't want him to think anything of the boy from third year. Jihoon felt the ability to breath escape him as he just couldn't seem to draw in enough air. No matter how much oxygen he gulped down he felt empty, like he wasn't even breathing any of it in at all.

 

All I'll see is his crying face and I'll never be able to forgive myself. It was then that Jihoon actually felt his heart break and shatter into a million pieces. His hands practically burned, the skin tingling with longing because he just knew that he couldn't reach out and wrap himself around the taller male despite how much he wanted to. He wanted to tell Seungcheol that everything was alright, that he was still mad but he'd forgive him if it meant that Seungcheol would just stop looking so utterly wrecked.

 

He wasn't fat, or nerdy, or whatever else I said. The words shouldn't of had any effect on him, it shouldn't of silenced his self loathing thoughts that were swarming around in his head like sharks circling the dead. But they did. They reassured him, calmed him. But if only Jihoon could do the same and placate the obviously emotional Seungcheol.

 

Bit aggressive but god I loved that and I still do. The degrading thoughts has risen up but had quickly been vanquished by the force behind the words, the sincerity had alarmed him. When in reality he felt the same, no one had ever challenged him like Seungcheol did, and he was so incredibly addicted to the thrill it gave him when the two of them clashed head to head. Body to body.

 

Didn't understand what I felt for him I was so stupid, and I've been stupid again and I'll forever be paying the price for it. Jihoon's fingers quickly moved over the keys as he demanded that Hansol give him the idiot's phone number. When he finally looked over Seungkwan was crying as well but his mouth was stretched over perfect teeth in a huge grin. He then shoved the phone in his hand into Jihoon's face while screaming about how Hansol had said yes and then he started screaming about how adorable Seungcheol was and that if Jihoon didn't forgive the heartbroken guy Seungkwan would hit him with a bus. And be the one driving it apparently.

 

"I'm gonna call him okay, is that good enough?" Jihoon choked out, his voice catching from how much he'd been crying.

"Yes yes yes now put him on speaker!"

Jihoon pressed the little green call button with a trembling hand, somewhere amidst the shrill ringing he had stood up and begun to paced about the room. Swatting away Seungkwan's insistence hands when they tapped him and demanded that he "put it on bloody speaker you !" but upon seeing that he wasn't giving up Jihoon sat on the edge of the bed next to Seungkwan and held the phone inbetween them both. A very happy Seungkwan then pressed another button and suddenly a loud crackling sounded from his phone and a very thick and low voice timidly called out "Hello? Jihoon?"

"Yeah, yeah Seungcheol it's me" Jihoon said shakily as he smacked Seungkwan when he started laughing and muttering about how lame he was being.

"Listen I'm honestly so so sorry for today, and about the snap chats that Hansol sent you I didn't mean-"

"I like you" Jihoon growled out, his voice loud and powerful as it rang clearly through the speakers. "I like you so much, and to use your own words against you I bloody adore you Seungcheol. You are forgiven but it is not forgotten, I think I kind of understand what happened though quite frankly I don't think I care, I'd rather we just never spoke of it again and moved on. I want to move on Seungcheol-wait no, oh god please don't cry I didn't mean move on from you I couldn't even if I tried, I meant move on from this situation. I think we'd both rather leave that in the past and pretend it never happened" Jihoon said calmly, repeatedly smacking Seungkwan on the arm because he was incredibly proud of how mature and honest he had managed to sound. Though apparently Seungkwan didn't appreciate being beaten.

"Jihoon, does this mean I can't ask you why you were sat in his lap with his hands up your shirt letting him pet you like you were a docile little house cat?" Seungkwan whispered with an evil grin on his face, and it got bigger when they were met with deafening silence on the other side of the line.

 

 

 

"Yeah Jihoon I'd quite like to know the answer to that question, oh and hey boo" Hansol said despite the glaring he was getting from Seungcheol.

"Enough" he commanded, "Seungkwan and Hansol can you just drop it and be serious for one second. Jihoon, like you-you're not joking about this right? This isn't just some prank, please say it isn't, please say it's real" Seungcheol said quietly, his voice even breaking towards the end as he the phone towards and very shocked looking Hansol. He buried his face in his knees and prayed that Jihoon would say that it was real.

"It's real Seungcheol. It's real, I'm real, I like you, I like you so much and I've forgiven you, I'm not lying I promise"

"Oh thank god" Seungcheol wheezed out as he snatched the phone back. "Where are you right now?" he asked.

"I'm at home, Seungkwan is sleeping over as we were planning on crying over you two with ice cream and reruns of Merlin but I don't think that it's necessary anymore" Jihoon replied with jokingly, smiling when he heard deep laughter trickle through his phone.

"Can we meet? I just want to see you, to have you say it in person. I need to know that this is real" Seungcheol admitted and Hansol stared at him with a look of pure confusion on his face. He quickly pressed his hand over the speaker on his phone and whispered "dude, do you or do you not want to see your precious baby boo tonight?" and Hansol immediately started nodding before he finally realised what was going on.

"That means we'll have to sneak out"

"Babe please, I just want to see you" Seungcheol said gently, as much as he had slight ulterior motives as to why he wanted to meet he was sincere about the words he was saying. While he may want to see Jihoon purely so he could cuddle him, hold him, kiss him, and pretty much any form of affection that the other boy would allow him, he really did want to hear Jihoon say it in person. He could imagine it now, the way his name would roll off of the other's tongue with red cheeks and flickering eyes that would rest upon anything but him. He'd be happy with whatever Jihoon would allow him. And it meant that Hansol had a shot at picking up where he left off at with Seungkwan, as the best friend of said male he knew that Hansol was seriously miffed about his kiss being interrupted.

"O-okay, meet us like in an hour? You know where the bridge is on the high road? No wait the one past the post office-yeah the stone one, meet us there alright?"

"Yeah sure, I'll see you then bye J-"

"Bye kitten" Hansol finished off for him, he had even dropped his voice a little bit lower in the hope of mimicking his best friend's voice and judging by the sharp intake of breath the idiot of a best friend that he had had successfully pulled it off.

 

 

"He just-he just called me kitten" Jihoon stuttered out in disbelief.

"Lee Jihoon did you actually just bloody shiver when he called you kitten?!" Seungkwan shouted.

"Uh boo, we're still here" a voice said, Hansol presumably. As rather loud chanting of "oh my god, oh my god, oh my freaking god Hansol" flowed through the the speaker as well.

" um no you aren't bye!" Jihoon yelled as he slapped his entire palm down onto the screen of his phone, thankfully hitting the red end call button in the process. The very air in his lungs seemed to disappear as Jihoon heaved in great breaths, his heart was pounding in his chest and there were chills erupting over every inch of his body.

"You didn't answer me Lee Jihoon. Did you or did you not just bloody melt into a puddle on the floor when he called you kitten?!"


 Word count: 6696

Hello everyone, and Merry Christmas! But oooh the plot thickens, will they or won't they sneak out? And what would happen if they do? You'll have to find out next chapter. I want to say a massive thank you to every single person who has commented subscribed and up voted, each and every one of you are utterly amazing and are the only reason as to why I keep writing. I love you all and hope you had/have an amazing day, till next time