Approval

Skater Boys

 The two boys tore around the house, darting in and out of rooms. Screams and curses flew from their mouths as they landed heavily on furniture or slammed into walls. Pounding feet paired with pounding hearts created a grand symphony, crashes and dull thuds probably woke the neighbours which would undoubtedly result in a scolding tomorrow but at that moment in time Seungcheol didn't really care.

 

"I don't get what the problem is, he liked it didn't he?!" Hansol yelled as he feigned left and right from behind the sofa, laughing at the fuming form of Seungcheol on the other side.

"That's not the point, it's just-I'm just, dude, like , he liked it?!" Seungcheol yelled in disbelief as he flopped down onto the sofa face first. "Do I like, have to call him it from now on d'you think?" he added quietly, words starting off muffled because of the plush cushion before they became louder as he rolled onto his back so that Hansol could slip in underneath him. His head now rested on Hansol's lap and he stared up expectantly at the other male.

"Yes Seungcheol well done, he did like it quite a bit, apparently he even shivered. You two bastards deserve each other, you definitely like calling him kitten and he definitely likes you calling him it"

"Hey that's not true!" he cried, "that doesn't make me , or him!"

"Um yes it does Seungcheol, you were totally imagining him in thigh highs and a choker while calling you daddy-don't lie to me, I know you did!" Hansol yelled and he cackled at the contorting face on his best friend, a mix between one of guilt and a hazed look of pleasure. "Ew dude! Don't do it again! Ugh gross! Don't put your head in my lap if you've got erted stuff in there, I feel like an accomplice now because I put those thoughts in your head!"

"Oh puh-lease! Like you don't call Seungkwan princess, or baby boy, as if you wouldn't cream yourself if you saw Seungkwan in thigh highs with one of those hoodies with your name on the back, or one of your jerseys. I'm not the only one!"

"That's not a bad thought, you've got me there Seungcheol" Hansol said smirking, grinning down at his best friend. "Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with it. Certain people like certain things that's just how it is, if you force them on the other person that's when it's wrong. But we aren't forcing it on them, they like it, or at least I think they do" he said slowly, brows furrowing as he thought back to any time that they may of indirectly voiced their displeasure. "Try it when we see them, see how they react and go from there"

 

"I guess so, speaking of which, how much do you love me right now?"

"More than my board" Hansol replied with sarcasm.

"You better, I'm the one who got us to see them tonight"

"Honestly the fact that they are sneaking out just to see us, like we're already such a bad influence on them"

"I don't really think I can bring myself to care, I just-I just need to hear it from him, see him say it, then I'll know he's not lying or pranking me. And then I can die of happiness" Seungcheol said before chuckling to himself.

"Don't be like that, he wouldn't lie to you"

"You're forgetting all the I put him through in third year"

"Seungcheol, I-"

"Don't know what to say? It's alright I wouldn't know what to say either, that's why I need to see him, I need to know it's real" he said bitterly.

Come on Cheol, let's get going" Hansol said after an uncomfortable pause, in all honesty he could bare to think what would happen if Jihoon turned around and rejected him. His mind flashed back to the things that Seungkwan had said don't worry Hansol, I'm one hundred percent sure that Jihoon likes him, he didn't even realise that Seungcheol was S.Coups originally, and I don't think it's changed anything, he's crazy about him! Hansol just hoped to god that Boo was right..

 

"Don't you dare look at me like that princess" Jihoon hissed.

"Like what kitten?" Seungkwan ground out.

"Like I'm some kind of freak!"

"I'm just surprised that's all, never had you pegged for the " he said haughtily, a grin on his face as he took in the form of his best friend rolling back and forth across his large bed; the duvet concealed it but Seungkwan knew Jihoon was blushing.

"Just because I like to be called kitten doesn't mean I'll call Seungcheol d-daddy!" Jihoon screeched loudly, wincing at the volume and suddenness of his own voice. "It's not like you can talk anyway princess, how's Hansol oppa?" he continued with in a voice laced with a fake sweetness.

"You ! Come here you little !" the boy said before launching himself across the room and belly flopping onto his best friend, grinning in satisfaction when he heard a a sharp intake of pained breath.

"Get off Seungkw-don't sit on me, oh come on! Seriously?! This is so not fair!" Jihoon cried. Seungkwan was sat on top of him, pressing down on his stomach painfully and was pinning his arms down using his knees.

 

"I'll only get off when you admit that Seungcheol is daddy as "

 

"What?!" His cheeks were burning at this point, his entire face was probably a bright shade of red. "No no nonono! You put that phone down Seungkwan! We've had enough of that today!"

"Oh really, how about I just nip downstairs and let your mum know that we're going out to meet up with our boyfriends? Late at night, to roam the streets, with zero adult supervision, with no one but each other. For all your mum could know, we could be having in the hot tub"

"Ew Seungkwan no, for the love of god just no, you disgust me now get off!" Jihoon said shuddering at the disgusting images that filled his head. Though one happy though did surface from that terrifying train of thought. "If you let me get up, I'll invite Hansol and Seungcheol round at some pointand we can all go in the hot tub?"

 

Seungkwan paused to think for a moment, the idea definitely was very very appealing, but as he claimed the title of absolute bestest friend he just had to find a way to torment and humiliate Jihoon in the process. "Oh so we are having in the hot tub then?" he said with a fiendish grin on his face. He had the perfect plan after all.

"Come on Seungkwan, we both know how much you'd like to see Hansol shirtless, you can even sit there and make out the whole time!"

"With just you, or all three? I'm a bit confused I've never done an before"

"Don't be a , come on just get off me, I'm not going to say it" Jihoon said before he started thrashing around in frustration.

"Oh but you will, or I'll send Seungcheol every single mugshot that I have of you and invite him over for specifically an "

"You wouldn't dare" Jihoon said warily.

"Oh but I would" Seungkwan said slyly as he showed Jihoon his phone screen, which displayed about a dozen mug shots of Jihoon all selected with the little tick in the right corner. He then flipped the phone over, scrolled through his options before clicking Seungcheol's profile and then flipping it back up so Jihoon could no longer see. "So you're going to admit that your boyfriend is in fact daddy as , then your going to invite them both round for a hot tub night-maybe we can even convince your parents for a sleep over-or I'll send Seungcheol both the text and the mug shots. It's your decision kitten"

"Fine! You win! Are you happy now, I'll do it-say it whatever!" Jihoon cried in defeat.

"Yes! I knew you'd give in" Seungkwan said as he mentally fist bumped and cheered. He rocked back onto his ankles so that Jihoon could slip is numb hands out from underneath his legs and massage life back into the worryingly pale limbs. He grabbed his phone and pointed it down onto Jihoon, who had a stupidly mischievous look in his eyes. That was when Seungkwan clamped down because just as he'd predicted Jihoon was thrashing around yet again in an attempt to escape, but after a few moments he quickly gave up and laid back on the bed.

 

Truth be told if Seungkwan was completely honest, in that particular moment in time Jihoon, his best friend since infant school, someone that he'd shared baths and probably toothbrushes with, currently looked y as .

 

He looked a complete and utter hot mess, like he'd just be thoroughly ed. His hair was sticking up in all directions, the baby pink strands pointing left and right but oddly it just made Seungkwan want to smooth it down rather than laugh. The black jumper contrasted sharply with the pale skin, it had ridden up to expose a toned stomach and had been pulled down to reveal jutting collarbones. His pupils were blown wide, chest heaving up and down from all the struggling. Not forgetting the pink flush painted prettily across his cheeks.

 

"Dude you look hot"

"Ew Seungkwan, no just no, now what have I got to say exactly?" the frustrated boy said regretfully.

"That Seungcheol is daddy as , that's it, nothing else, but don't say it yet I need to record it" Seungkwan said as he fumbled to get his phone out, he then pointed it downwards towards Jihoon. He'd already clicked on the chat he and Seungcheol had so incase Jihoon tried to escape or if he went for the phone all Seungkwan would have to do was press the little arrow in the corner then poof, his work was done.

 

Jihoon contemplated his life choices up until this moment with a dubious expression on his face. What on earth did I do to deserve this-to deserve a Seungkwan in my life he thought bitterly before deciding to just, well, it. Seungkwan said that he looked hot, so if he was going to completely humiliate himself at least he'd look good doing it. "Y'ready?" he mumbled. His brown eyes flickering upwards to watch his best friend nod.

 

That's when it really sunk in for Jihoon just how utterly embarrassing this was, but he knew that Seungkwan wouldn't get off of him other wise. Plus if he was quick enough he could grab the phone and delete it while simultaneously freeing himself from the prison of Seungkwan's thighs. So with baited breath he threw his head back, not even going to look at the camera as he began saying the mortifying words.

"Seung-Seungcheol is d-daddy as " Jihoon rasped, eyelids fluttering open as he spoke to gaze directly into the camera. He brought his hands up to cover his face, soft skin pressing against the sweater paws. Peeking through the fingers he saw that Seungkwan was still recording, "Seungcheol is daddy as !" he whined for the second time, praying it would get Seungkwan to stop filming.

 

Though in reality, he didn't really want Seungkwan to stop because that meant he'd send it to Seungcheol. Who when actually thinking about it was in fact daddy as as Seungkwan had so eloquently put it, he fit the profile just fine. Coupled with the fact that Seungcheol called Jihoon kitten was seriously making him wonder if Seungkwan knew something that he didn't. What if Seungcheol like actually has a ? What if I've just basically sent him . I'm so going to kill Seungkwan, with a bus, or maybe a blunt spoon...

 

But despite his murderous train of thought Jihoon couldn't deny how true the statement was. Seungcheol was just so undeniably dominant in general, his presence alone was commanding enough. Not that he'd ever admit it but it always took all of his willpower not to cave, or crumble from a weighty stare, or to whimper when the other brushed past in a packed corridor and whispered a low and gruff "sorry babe" in his ear.

He had the looks-the body for sure-the permanent smirk etched onto his face, his dress sense varied from ripped jeans to dress shirts with ties but he managed to pull off them all. His powerful voice that would vibrate and rattle Jihoon's very bones, his sinful touch, how Jihoon couldn't help but melt underneath the delicious pressure of his hand on his thighs and back-he'd even fallen asleep.

Seungcheol was just so rough in general, the strength he possessed was not something to underestimate, bruised skin and bleeding knuckles was a badge that Seungcheol always wore with pride. Everything about the other just screamed protection and care, the rough scrape of his calloused hands had even somehow been tender and comforting. I wonder what else those hands could do-"Honestly this guy, not literally-wait-nope, , he just makes me so, ughh!" he groaned out without realising.


Seungkwan grinned in satisfaction, more than pleased with the latest video looping on his phone before he quickly sent them to Seungcheol and finally got off of the other male. "Thank you for your cooperation kitten, it is much appreciated, and as much as you'd probably like to lay there and wallow in self pity I do believe that mother is calling us both down for dinner" Seungkwan chirped happily, practically bounding out of the room with a rather dazed looking Jihoon in tow.


The two boys sat down at the dinner table, Jihoon's parents sat opposite them. They sat in silence for the most part, but it wasn't awkward. It never was. Seungkwan had been friends with Jihoon for years, and over time Jihoon's parents had essentially become his own. It wasn't like he didn't have any parents, he had his own at home, and he liked to believe that his own parents were like family to Jihoon. If he was honest, they were just one big family.

The parents went out together regularly, whether it was for meals out or to pottery classes. Though it was slightly beneficial, all the adult things their parents wanted to do like wine tasting sessions and ballroom dancing classes they did together, but occasionally him and Jihoon would attend as well. The ballroom classes were actually quite enjoyable providing that their favourite old ladies were there.

Another bonus was that the parents would often leave the two teenage boys home alone together overnight or for entire weekends at a time, leading to the adults having absolute trust in the two boys. As well as Seungkwan and Jihoon being able to take care of themselves to a entirely new degree, much more than most teens could. Sure at the tender age of thirteen all they could do was burn pot noodles, but now at sixteen they had progressed to making complex meals-sometimes foreign ones if they were feeling particularly brave, even desserts if they could be bothered as well.

They'd learned how to clean up after themselves, wash and iron their clothing, how to navigate the subway system, and they'd explored every city they could together. They had complete free reign when their parents went out, once they'd turned sixteen they would leave money on the counter. It was a kind of reward system, if they had good grades or did something else notable that week the amount of money they had would increase or they would have the option for them all to go out together.

When they had both had early entry for their English exam and had both gotten A's they had all gone for a luxury spa treatment, and had all promptly fallen in love with the jacuzzi and the way their skin felt after the products. So, after about a month paired with some rather pathetic begging, the parents had finally seen sense and that was how there came to be a jacuzzi in Jihoon's back yard and how obscenely priced beauty products began littering Seungkwan's bathroom.

 

So when the clatter of metal scraping across porcelain ceased to make Jihoon cringe he looked over at the born haired boy next to him and made note of the grin of satisfaction and the warning glint in his eyes before calling out his mother's name.

"Yes Jihoon?"

"Me and Seungkwan were wondering if we could go out tonight?"

"Out as in where Jihoonie?" his mother asked suspiciously.

"We need to go and photograph the sunset at the beach for an art project" Jihoon said calmly, but flinched under the heavy gaze of his father.

"Okay okay, you got us, there is this offer on down at the karaoke bar, you can stay for two hours for the price of one and like, it's your choice, either we can belt out the entire track list of grease in Jihoon's bedroom for hours, or we can do it at the karaoke place-far away from you where you can't hear it" Seungkwan said boldly, eyes shifting and winking at Jihoon when a look of shock and happiness overtook their faces.

"Here, take the money, leave, go, get out please!" his mother shouted as she money at Jihoon.

"Hey! That happy to be rid of me huh mum?! We need to get changed and wash up first, we'll be out in about half an hour ish-like at 6:15 maybe? If it takes us twenty minutes to walk and we'll be there two hours, then another twenty back we should be back around nine ish-maybe ten"

"It doesn't matter when you're back, it stay relatively light out all the time now-just watch it incase the chills come in" Jihoon's father warned before the two boys disappeared upstairs.

 

"Honey?"

"Yes dear"

"I phoned the karaoke place to check the prices, and it seems that our boys are lying to us" the woman said with an arched brow. "There is no event on tonight, no deal, no two for one, no nothing"

"So what do we reckon?"

"I'm going for boys, new boyfriends maybe" she said slyly, wiggling her eyebrows at her chuckling husband.

"Nah, I'm going for another ice cream binge at the diner down the front"

"What's the stakes? Loser buys dinner?"

"Fine by me, be prepared to splurge I'm craving Italian tonight" the man said before he wrapped his wife up within his arms as they began laughing.

 

"Did he reply yet?"

"Boo said he'd be late, that we should just walk to Jihoon's house to save waiting around in the cold by ourselves, he said we just cross the bridge, take the second left, then the second left after that, and that it's the white three story house on the right side of the street" Hansol said, eyes scanning over the text Seungkwan had sent him.

"Let's go then, ugh I so should of brought a jacket" Seunghceol grumbled as he ambled down the street. It was strange, they were at that midpoint in the year where it was still warm in the day yet at night it was borderline freezing. But at that moment in time they were in the middle of the middle.

The sun was still setting so that the land was coated in a beautiful glow, yet occasionally Seungcheol could see his breath cloud in front of his face. Warm breeze ruffled his hair yet his skin prickled with goose bumps, his hands sliding rapidly up and down his arms in an attempt to rub the life back into them. Leaves crunched underneath his boots yet he saw beautiful flowers half open half closed, soaking up the last of the autumn sun.

The two of them lazily wandered down the street, not bothering to look when they crossed the road because the streets were completely deserted, most people staying in. But not them. Seungcheols heart sunk low into his stomach, like a tiny frail creature curling up to protect itself and in this case it was from the potential rejection and heartbreak caused by Jihoon if everything went the way he feared. He dearly hoped and prayed that Jihoon wasn't deceiving him, but honestly he was sort of scared of both the possibilities.

On one hand, he and Jihoon would start dating and he would forever have the knowledge of what he did to Jihoon running through the back of his mind, and he wasn't sure if that would hold him back from giving the affection that he craved to shower the other continuously with. Or Jihoon would turn around and reject him, and rightly so in Seungcheols opinion, he deserved it for sure. But, Seungcheol wanted to be selfish, he wanted to be so so selfish and hold Jihoon, kiss Jihoon, whatever the other wanted he would give it to the him, he wanted to make him happy when all he had done was make him miserable.

His heart was in his feet now, scraping along the ground, trembling in fear. But the arm that Hansol slung around his shoulders centred him. Seungcheol knew that he had to do it, at some point he would have to face up to what he had done, and apparently now was the time as he was metres away from Jihoon's front door.

 

"Do I look okay?" Jihoon asked as he spun on the spot in front of Seungkwan.

"Yeah, you look good, I'm a little offended that you haven't worn them up until now, they were a birthday present from me after all"

"It's just the rips, I didn't think I suited them, they're too much for me"

"They look good on you, really good. You need to start being braver with your clothing choices, you can honestly pull of everything. It's seriously annoying" the boy stated as he flopped onto the bed.

"Thanks Kwannie, you don't look half bad either" Jihoon replied. His brown eyes scanned over his form in the tall mirror attached to his bedroom wall. Black skinny jeans clung to his legs, the pale streaks of his skin slashing through the fabric hugging his thighs. A loose white shirt adorned his top half and then red and black checkered fabric of the thick cotton shirt peeked out from beneath a grey hoodie that slid way past his fingertips, hanging just below his along with the tails of his black scarf.

Seungkwan was wearing a light blue pair of jeans, the tough fabric fading into white on the very top of his thighs, colouring his kneecaps and stretching over his bum. Seungkwan wore a thick black hoodie that actually fit him, unlike Jihoon's oversized grey one that was in fact a large when he was barely a small. He just loved to wrap himself up in the excess material, it was comforting. Though sometimes he did prefer the tighter fit like Seungkwan did.

"Because you took ages in the shower I texted Hansol saying that he should just come and wait outside instead of waiting in the cold-ah-he's here, he's outside" Seungkwan said as he checked his buzzing phone, he rolled off the bed and with Jihoon in tow he made his ways down the two flings of stairs, saying goodbye to the adults as they walked into the kitchen before walking back out again.

"I didn't mean to take ages, I just didn't want to wash the pink out, hey! Don't put your in my face" Jihoon shouted from the bottom step of the stairs that he was at on when Seungkwan bent over to put his shoes on. He stretched out a hand and gave the other a harsh shove which resulted in the other tumbling into a heap on the floor, one foot half in his shoe with his fingers tangled in the black laces, curses flying from his mouth. Laughter sounded from behind them both, and Jihoon spun around to see his parents giggling.

"Laughing at your own child how cruel" he whined, Seungkwan then feigned clutching at his heart.

"Stop being a drama queen, you've got your shoe on the wrong foot and everything! Come on Seungkwan we don't want to be late now do we?" Jihoon said slowly as he gave Seungkwan a look.

"A-ah yeah, hang on, one second I promise" Seungkwan said brokenly as he hopped and huffed while getting his boots on.

"I think I heard the cat knocking something over in the kitchen, do you want to go check that she didn't break anything?" Jihoon suggested quietly, praying his parents took the bait. But the grin on his mother's face he knew that they had been found out.

"I think we'll stay here Jihoon, so we can meet your new friend-perhaps friends even? Have you got one too Seungkwan?" his mother said slyly, waggling her eyebrows at her son and well, her Seungkwan.

"Mum! Honestly! You're like the FBI or something!" Jihoon shouted as his fingers made quick work of the chain and lock on the door. As soon as he opened the door he peered out to see Hansol grinning at him, but Seungcheol's eyes only briefly flickered up to meet his own before fixating on the floor once more.

"Which one of you is the bleepboy bleep face that is hot at bleep and has a nice that Kwannie likes?" Jihoon's mother shouted at the two boys, starling them before Hansol broke out in abrupt and loud laughter.

"That would be me, Mrs Lee, it's nice to meet you I guess though I don't think my first impression for you was that great. I assure you I am not a bleepboy bleep face, but I am in fact hot as bleep with a good " Hansol said boldly, striding forwards, with a hand outstretched that Mr Lee shook with vigour while laughing along with him. Mrs Lee had a bit more of a shocked face but she was laughing none the less.

"I like him, I approve Seungkwan" Mrs Lee not so discreetly whispered to a bright red Seungkwan who was hiding his face in Jihoon's back. "And I'll approve of you too, to be honest it won't be hard, anyone is better than that nasty piece of work from third year-what was his name Jihoonie? The ice cream one, scoups! S.coups that was it!" the woman shouted and Jihoon watched in horror as Seungcheol's entire face just broke before he managed to claw it back with a mask of nothing. His entire face went blank, fists curling at his sides but Jihoon could see the war behind his eyes, how glossy they had become. "He'd come home crying, panic attacks, the whole lot, first loves never end well but what that boy did was just, it just broke him-oh Jihoon I'm sorry! I forget that I over share I'm terribly sorry, what's your name son?"

"Seungcheol Mrs Lee, and I'm in complete agreement, that guy was pathetic-he was so incredibly stupid he had no idea what he was missing out on when he treated Jihoonie that way, are you ready to go now?" Seungcheol said in a surprisingly even tone despite how his heart had been quite literally torn from his chest and dangled in front of him. How could I even think that Jihoon could forgive me? How could I be so stupid, so naive, I don't deserve him Seungcheol thought bitterly as he felt the world crumble away from underneath his feet but he didn't let it show.

"Y-yeah, Seungkwan lets go" Jihoon whispered as he tugged both of the speechless males down the pathway leading to his house. No one said anything until they heard the front door close.


 

Word Count:4664

Im sorry to leave it on a complete cliffhanger, it's just that this chapter would of been about 10,000+ words if I hadn't of split it up, I promise I'll give you the other half really soon! I hoped you liked this chapter even if it did get a little angsty towards the end I promise everything will be resolved next chapter! I hope you liked this update, till next time (I promise I won't leave it too long!)

ps, haven't fully spell checked yet don't kill me XD