Apologies

Skater Boys

 Hansol's hand somehow found Seungkwan's, it was the only thing keeping him afloat from drowning in the thick, tension filled air that surrounded all four of the teenagers. So he clasped onto it for dear life, and when that wasn't enough he momentarily let go to latch onto Hansol's body instead, only half watching the scene unfolding. If he was honest, he just couldn't bear to watch.

"Seungcheol, I'm-I'm sorry I had no idea she was going to say, well, say that, I'm sure she didn't mea-"

"Don't lie to me Jihoon please. You can hate me, you can loathe me, you can ignore me, avoid me, pretend I'm dead and I'll understand because honestly I deserve it. But just please don't lie to me" Seungcheol whispered as he stared at Jihoon, but anybody could take one look at his vacant eyes and know that he wasn't really there anymore. He had retreated within himself, back to where he felt safe.

"I'm not lying Seungcheol please! I didn't know she was going to say that, she has a tendency to exaggerate that's all! If you really want the truth yes I did cry, a lot, I didn't have panic attacks that often but whenever people started ganging up on me and cornering me that's when I would have them, they'd target me after school. But it was never you that gave me panic attacks, I can promise you that Seungcheol" Jihoon shouted as he began walking towards Seungcheol but a short and sharp shout of "Don't!" coming from Hansol froze him in his tracks.

"It doesn't matter! It was all my fault anyway! I was young and stupid and I thought boys could only like girls, yet there was you! You confused me so much back then and I chose to handle I so stupidly by shoving you away, thinking that if we weren't friends it would fix everything! But all it did was start rumours, and bullying, I never wanted any of that! But it doesn't matter, because either way it was all my fault, I don't deserve your forgiveness, not in the slightest Jihoon. I'm not good for you, just please let me do this one thing for you, please" he trailed off brokenly towards the end.

"W-what do you want me to let you do Seungcheol?" Jihoon said hesitantly, noting how tears not streamed down Seungcheol's face.

"Let me let you go, please, I'm not good for you-I don't deserve you, I have no right to hug you, or kiss you, or call you mine when all I've ever done is made your life miserable. Let me let you go Jihoon" Seungcheol said, but as soon as Jihoon had started crying and make a lunge for him he ran. And Seungcheol didn't stop running until he could no longer hear the cries of his name, for a while Jihoon had chased after him but eventually the pounding footsteps alternating with his own died out as he sprinted away.

 

"Um?"

"Yeah, we'll stick with um, not really much else we can say Seungkwan" Hansol admitted gravely. "Not much we can do either, I'm fairly sure I know where Seungcheol is, now we just have to find Jihoon and hope he's okay"

"He better be okay young man that's my son you're talking about!" Mr Lee roared as he ripped the front door opening, his face softening when he saw Seungkwan hiding behind his uh, friend.

"Honey get back inside! Ah ah ah don't you dare give me that look! Kitchen, now mister!" Jihoon's mother countered with as she dragged her husband inside, and then stepped outside herself and pulled the heavy front door till it was nearly closed. "I've buggered everything up haven't I Kwannie? That was S.Coups wasn't it? Him and Seungcheol are one in the same"

"Yes Ma, I'm afraid you might of just put you entire leg in your mouth like forget the foot you've messed up big time" Seungkwan said, wincing at his own bluntness and decidedly ignoring Hansol's sniggers behind him.

"I didn't mean to I swear! I'm so mad at myself, I heard everything that poor boy said, bless his heart I wasn't expecting him to cry!"

"We weren't either, I haven't seen Seungcheol cry in years, and I've known him all my life" Hansol admitted quietly.

"At least we know he's sorry, if he hadn't truly changed and was still out to just mess Jihoon around again there's no way he could of sounded that genuine-God my heart was breaking and he wasn't even talking to me!" she exclaimed, watching Seungkwan nod along with her. "Do you think Jihoon will be able to get him back? I haven't seen him so loved up well, since S.Coups, did he know that Seungcheol was the same person from before?"

"He had no idea, not until tonight. Jihoon said that he forgave Seungcheol but Seungcheol didn't believe him and wanted to meet and hear him say it face to face-he didn't realise that the Jihoon he's practically head over heels for is the same one he tormented in high school previously, anyway, that's why me and him are here. But we should probably go and find Jihoon, I know where Seungcheol is so I can take Jihoon to him" Hansol said as he tugged on Seungkwan's side to get him moving.

"Bye Ma! I promise I'll bring him home safe" Seungkwan half yelled as he walked up the pathway leading to Jihoon's house, and just as he was about half way down he heard the distinct noise of a photo being taken. And his fears were confirmed when he turned around as saw Mrs Lee holding up her phone at the two of them, one hand positioning the phone and the other poised above the camera button. "Oh come on really! How could you Ma I feel betrayed!" Seungkwan screeched as he tried to drag Hansol away but the other just wouldn't budge.

"What are the photos for?" Hansol asked, curiosity getting the best of him and if it meant he could tease Seungkwan a little it'd definitely be worth it.

"I'm sending them to his mother, she's ecstatic and says she can't wait to meet you as well! Apparently these are going in a photo book too" she squealed.

"Oh well then you need some decent ones for sure" Hansol said smirking at Seungkwan while he spoke. Ignoring Seungkwan's screams of protest he dragged him back towards Jihoon's mother and when he was only a few feet away he bundled the other boy up in his arms, nuzzling his face into the crook of Seungkwan's neck.

 

By now the woman was practically screaming and cheering as she spammed the button on her phone and the clicking of the camera was almost constant, but Seungkwan was screaming for a whole different reason and his entire face had gone beet red.

 

So, naturally, Hansol raised his head and began peppering Seungkwan's face with kisses as he wound his arms around the other's waist. The screaming had ceased, at least from Seungkwan, who was now just stood there in complete shock, eyes wide and motion hung agape as he desperately willed himself to form coherent sentences but all he could do was stutter.

 

He couldn't fight off the smile taking over his features as he pushed himself up onto his tip toe and slid his fingers into Hansol's thick hair, tugging at the hair harshly until the taller male leant down. As soon as Hansol had lowered himself Seungkwan raised himself up once more and brushed their noses together, heart pounding within his chest and every inch of his body tingling as fresh warmth from Hansol's body sept into it.

Every nerve was on edge, his body so sensitive to Hansol's every touch. Seungkwan nearly stopped breathing as the other began closing the distance between their lips, eyes never leaving his own until Seungkwan couldn't stomach the intense gaze any longer and his eyelids fluttered shut.

 

Every single fibre of Hansol's being was aching to kiss the living daylights out of Seungkwan and judging from the way he was leaning against him, fingers tightening in his hair with his eyes closed the feeling was certainly mutual. But, he just could block out the screeching coming from Jihoon's mother as she continued to take pictures with one hand and fan herself with the other. So he compromised.

 

Seungkwan let out a squeak of surprise when soft lips landed mostly on his cheek, brushing against the corner of his lips and sending jolts of electricity jarring throughout his body. It felt like eternity, Hansol stayed kissing him for a few seconds but they seemed to drag on forever. He was so tempted just to turned his head and do what he knew they both wanted, but Seungkwan knew that once he started kissing Hansol he wouldn't want to stop. He had years of pent up that he had mistaken for plain anger to deal with and he really didn't want a picture of him and Hansol making out to permanently have a place in his mother's memory book.

"Think you've got some good ones now?" Hansol choked out as he pulled away, pink colouring his face from the look of pure love Seungkwan was giving him. "Don't look so disappointed, we'll finish off later" he whispered and Seungkwan squeaked in response.

"You know what, I don't, maybe you'll have to try again" she said sarcastically and this time Hansol didn't stop the other as he was dragged down the stone pathway.


Jihoon spun around on the spot as he fought for his breath, he knew Seungcheol had run this way but he just didn't know whether he had taken left, or right, or just continued on straight ahead. I can't lose him again! I feel for him so much, I can't go through the same heartbreak twice, I have to find him! he thought bitterly. He barely heard the ringing of his phone above he pounding of his heart but thankfully he felt the vibrations against his thigh.

As soon as he answered the call Seungkwan screeched down the phone, firing a thousand questions at once at him so Jihoon was more than relieved when Hansol took the phone off of him and asked his where he was so that they two of them could come and find him. Just as he was about to cry in frustration and scream that he had no idea where he was Hansol told him that he knew where Seungcheol had run to, and that the quicker Jihoon figured out where he was the quicker they could all get to Seungcheol.

 

So with renewed determination Jihoon took off down the road, scanning everywhere for a street name or shop and as soon as his eyes had locked onto a sign he practically screamed the name of the road down the phone, relief instantly over taking him when Hansol cheered and said that he wasn't far away from both him and Seungcheol. That he was somewhere in the middle.

Jihoon then spent fifteen minutes either hopping from foot to foot practically bubbling with energy and impatience, or whining under his breath because he was at a loss to do with Seungcheol. Whatever happened, he wanted that idiotic boy in his life, and if he had to prove it then so be it, he just had to figure out how.

"Oi!" A voice screamed. "Oi, tiny Satan get your over here! Lover boy is this way you idiot!" the voice, now identified as Seungkwan continued screaming.

Upon choosing to ignore the nickname Jihoon quickly ran down the street, instantly bounding around Hansol and begging him to take him to Seungcheol. Which the other did.

 

The park was abandoned, bathed in an orangey glow that clung to the trees and grazed the tip of every blade of grass within the large field. The netting of the various basketball hoops swayed slightly in the faint breeze ghosting across the concrete. The swings on the children's park creaking eerily, as if someone had just been sat on them but had vanished into thin air when the three teenagers burst through the gate.

"Do you see that run down disgusting looking shack thing?" Hansol said as he sat down on the merry-go-round, immediately standing and grumbling when Seungkwan made a move to start spinning the blasted thing.

"Uh yeah I do? Why?" Jihoon replied with hesitantly.

"That's where he is, well he's behind it, but be careful he's either throwing at the wall to break it-be warned it's normally glass bottles or rocks, or he's just flat out punching it. Don't call out his name because he won't hear you, and don't come up from behind him or he might hit you, just, good luck I guess" Hansol said slowly, making sure Jihoon understood all of it before the pink haired male began jogging over to the old and decrepit building.

 

"Come on baby boy, quit worrying about them, let's go play" Hansol yelled as he leapt over a rather run down looking seesaw, a wicked idea forming in his mind as he ducked, crawled, and climbed until he was sat quite happily in the highest section of the large tower set in the middle of the playground. "Come on" he whined, grinning when he saw Seungkwan roll his eyes but still disappeared into the lowest section of the tower.

Hansol even began laughing when he heard Seungkwan cursing quietly at the slippery ladder leading to the middle section, flat out cackling when Seungkwan cursed rather loudly when he got stuck in the tunnel that wound around until it opened out in the rather small top area. The metal flooring was covering in chipping red paint and the wooden walls covered in scribbles of all kinds.

"There's no way I'm going to fit in there with you Hansol, I know you'd like to think I'm that skinny but like nu-uh babe, it's not happening" Seungkwan stated plainly.

"Oh come on babe, you can fit for sure, look I even saved you a seat!" Hansol said, smirking as he patted his thigh. "I did say we'd finish our little moment baby boy, now come here" Hansol said yet again, more firmly this time as he dragged Seungkwan over to him and seated the boy in his lap, allowing him to wiggle and manoeuvre himself until he was comfortable.

But not once had Seungkwan met his eye. So to reassure the other male and calm him down Hansol took it as an opportunity to cup the other's cheeks to raise his head before he leant in and brushed their noses together just like Seungkwan had before. "Ball is in your court babe, you can kiss me if you want, you can sit here and cuddle me, or we can just go back down and do something else. It's up to you, I'm not going to pressure you into anything I promise-I don't know if this is your first kiss or not-"

"It is, that's why I'm nervous" Seungkwan stammered out.

"Hey, hey don't worry about it, it's my first too-don't give me that look, I was too busy causing trouble to even contemplate finding someone. Do you know how hard it is to find a gay guy in highschool anyway?" Hansol countered with.

"But you found me"

"Yeah, I did, took you long enough to find me though, two years I had to endure this little game we played, never knowing what it was, you know, in the air or just you plainly wanting to murder me, especially the whole baby boy, queen boo, baby boo thing, I could never tell if you liked-"

"I do!" Seungkwan shouted, flinching at the eagerness in his own voice. But he immediately relaxed when Hansol slipped a hand around his middle and pressed him closer.

"G-good, good, that's good, wait sorry I forgot!" Hansol forced out as he hurriedly removed the arm that he had snuck around Seungkwan's waist.

"No wait, you can leave it there, I don't mind you touching me" shyly admitted the blushing boy.

"Seungkwaaaan! You can't just be all cute like that and expect not to wanting to kiss the hell out of you!"

"Well that was the plan, so come on then" Seungkwan purred, pressing himself against Hansol as he ran his fingers through the other's hair, choosing to ignore his racing heart and trembling body.

 

Instead he decided to fist the brown locks and tug on them harshly, resulting in a few curse words escaping Hansol's mouth as his head flew back. Seungkwan watched in horror as his entire body shuddered when the other began whispering "--babe" under his breath over and over. Chills rolling over his skin as hands roughly grabbed his hips. However Seungkwan decided that if his heartbeat went any faster he'd probably die, so it wouldn't matter that greatly what he said in the moments previous because he'd be dead and therefore would not give a single about it. "Well come on then, what's stopping you babe?"

"Nothing, nothing, not anymore at least" Hansol growled out, forcing his eyes shut as his body went into overdrive. Every sense on fire, and not even the sun could compete with the burning, fiery, hot passion that he finally kissed Seungkwan with.

 

The dry grass crunched underneath Jihoon's feet and he occasionally flinched as a twig crushed under foot, he would deny it furiously but if he was honest he did apologise profusely when he had accidentally squished that poor little snail. He just couldn't focus on anything, he had no idea what he would do when he saw Seungcheol.

Jihoon was clueless as how he could convince the other boy that this wasn't all some elaborate prank, that Jihoon really was absolutely crazy about him. But it seemed that his non existent time to think was already up because he could feel crumbling brick wall beneath his fingertips and heard frequent thudding and screams of what either sounded like pain or frustration or possibly a blend of the two.

 

As he cautiously peered around the corner Jihoon was met with an image that chilled him to the bone. Seungcheol was standing there, tears streaming down his face, broken bottles littering the floor and shards of rock filling the gaps in between. The sound of bones crushing as they slammed into brick wall was horrifying and so was the blood dribbling down the other's hands, but either Seungcheol didn't notice or he didn't care.

As the other drew back his fist yet again Jihoon just couldn't stomach it anymore and without even realising what he was doing he had flown from his hiding place and was stood in front of Seungcheol. His body blocking the wall and he squeezed his eyes shut because he knew how much it would hurt, yet he knew that deep down he would do it for Seungcheol. After all, he already had without even thinking about it.

But the hit never came. The fist stopped just centimetres short of his left shoulder and trembled in the air, only stilling when Jihoon wrapped both of his hands around it and unfurled the fingers before clutching it to his chest. He cradled the abused hand as gently as he could but it was ripped out of his grasp and a hiss of pain immediately followed.

"Jihoon, I could have hit you, do you have any idea-I wouldn't of been able to forgive myself-"

"That was the point, I'm a bit softer than the wall so maybe you wouldn't hurt yourself as much. And I'm fully aware of that Seungcheol, you have a habit of not being able to forgive yourself, one that you really need to break" Jihoon said calmly as he reached out towards the other male, but said male darted out of his reach.

"N-no, please, just don't Jihoon, don't do this! I don't deserve this!" Seungcheol cried as tears flew down and over his cheeks, dripping off of his chin and tumbling to the littered floor beneath his feet.

"Don't do what Seungcheol?! Care about you, worry about you? Like you? Yes alright if you're going to be picky you did in fact majorly up in third year but what happened afterwards wasn't your fault-rumours just spread and got exaggerated. I've forgiven you! Why can't you forgive youself?" Jihoon countered with as he stepped closer to Seungcheol.

"Because I can't, I want to be so incredibly selfish and ask you to love me, I want to hold you, kiss you, make you smile, make you laugh, I want to be the one you go on dates with and stay up all night talking to! I want to be that guy so desperately Jihoon you don't even know! I crave you so badly all the ing time, I daydream in class, hell I flat out dream about you in general, I completely lose it when anybody is mean to you and I can barely breathe when I see you smile. But I don't get to be that guy, you deserve someone better Jihoon please, let me let you go!"

"You aren't the only one!" Jihoon roared as he started crying as well, Seungcheol's words breaking his heart into a thousand pieces. He flung himself forwards and clung onto Seungcheol, refusing to let go no matter how much the other pleaded. "What if I don't want better. What if you are who I want, what if you've been the only one I've ever wanted, what then?! Why can't I have you Seungcheol I need you so badly please, please don't do this!" he begged, pulling back slightly to stare directly into Seungcheol's bloodshot eyes. "Please. Just, let me prove it to you" Jihoon whispered as he carded his fingers through Seungcheol's hair, the taller male whimpering from the simple touch.

Whimpering turned into pleads and drawn out versions of his name as Jihoon descended upon Seungcheol's face, covering it with kisses. Pressing his lips to the skin for at least a few seconds before repeating it over and over, everywhere but his lips.

"I want to kiss your cheeks when we're in public, or when you're being sweet, or cute" Jihoon murmured into Seungcheol's cheek.

"I want to kiss you on the forehead when you're sleepy and when we're cuddling" he said as he reached up on tiptoe to peck Seungcheol on the forehead.

"I want to play with your hair when I get bored, I want to kiss you on the nose when you're being stupid" whispered Jihoon as he performed every action he described.

"I want to be held by you, and feel so incredibly safe in your arms. I-I want to touch every inch of your body and learn it by heart, I want to kiss every single scar and bruise" the pink haired boy said as he was up on tiptoe once more, cradling the weeping boy's face in his hands as he pressed his lips to the pale scar running horizontally across the other's nose.

"I want to run my tongue over your neck and leave hickies to let the whole world know that you mine-and I want you do to the same, I want to drag my nails down your back and be left with bruises on my hips" Jihoon purred as he ghosted his mouth across Seungcheol's Adam's apple as the other swallowed.

"I want to hold your hand and meet your parents, and go on dates and spend hours cuddled together, I want to know you, love you! I want all of that and so much more with you Seungcheol. But most of all, I want you to forgive yourself-I know, I know you can't but we can work on that, together okay? But if I'm totally honest I kind of want you to kiss me until the only thing I can remember is your name and the taste of your tongue" Jihoon said boldly as he started walking backward until his back hit the wall, sweat building on his palms as Seungcheol blindly followed, seemingly in a trance.

"Is it really okay? Are you really okay with being with me? Please don't lie to me and just turn around a week later and say it's a prank, I couldn't take it" a small voice rasped out.

"I think I've proven that you're forgiven Seungcheol come on"

"Then I guess all that's left for me to do is prove how sorry I am, right? I guess we'll start with the first item on your list"

"Finally it's about tim-mmph!"

Jihoon was cut short as Seungcheol slammed his entire body against the smaller male, pinning him to the wall. One arm coming underneath and harshly grabbing his and lifting the pert globes of flesh until Jihoon took the hint and wrapped his legs around Seungcheol's waist. The other hand raked through his hair as Seungcheol finally brushed their lips together.

 

It was the briefest whisper of s touch but groans sounded from both parties and Jihoon actually felt himself abruptly drop and inch or so. But he couldn't be doing with any teasing, nothing gentle either. While he was telling Seungcheol exactly what he wanted to do to him vivid images had been constantly forming in Jihoon's mind of all kinds of scenarios and at this moment in time Jihoon was unbelievably riled up. He was so on edge, so he grabbed the front of Seungcheol's shirt and tugged the other male forwards, pressing his lips firmly onto the other's.

 

Seungcheol's head was spinning, completely absorbed in the feeling of Jihoon's body pressed up against his so deliciously. How he would make little noises of frustration in the back of his throat when Seungcheol would only give him short and quick pecks and grazes, and apparently Jihoon had had enough of the teasing as he had grabbed the front of his shirt balling it in his tiny fist before yanking forcefully on the fabric.

And finally, his lips met Jihoon's. The aftermath was instantaneous. His lips tingled and quivered, his entire body ached as it trembled with delight. So he did it again, titling his head to align their lips better and the hand pulling on the sensitive hairs at the back of his neck only added to the combined pleasure.

But it seemed that it still wasn't enough for Jihoon who bit down on his bottom lip, and that by itself would of been enough to get Seungcheol going and to start giving Jihoon the passion he obviously hungered for. However, Jihoon not only bit his bottom lip but drew it into his mouth as well. lightly on the plump flesh as he flickered his tongue over it again and again.

 

Jihoon moaned loudly, thankfully muffled by the kiss and Seungcheol pressed him into the wall just that little bit harder and began kissing him with an open mouth only. Their lips slid against each other's perfectly, alternating with slow and gentles ones before building up to hot fast paced ones, but the ones that Jihoon liked the best were the rough ones.

The ones where Seungcheol would curse under his breath when Jihoon dug his fingers into the muscles on his broad shoulders and would retaliate kissing along his jawline and very occasionally would graze his lips over the column of his throat as well. Successfully driving Jihoon insane. And when it happened for the third time Jihoon just couldn't take it anymore and dove down to capture Seungcheol's lip, immediately tangling his hands in the dark hair as well as lightly rubbing their tongues together.

The two pink organs hesitantly grazed each other at first, scared of the jolts of pleasure they would both receive with every touch. But after a while they became addicted and began to lewdly French kiss, the wet sounds of their tongues swirling against each other and their slick with spit lips gliding was only spurring them both on further.

 

Seungcheol moaned as the heat began to build between the two of them, the urgency of his kisses and wandering hands becoming almost sloppy and frantic. He just desperately craved more of Jihoon in any way he could get, so when he managed to coax Jihoon's tongue completely into his mouth with a few well placed teasing and then proceeded to seal his lips around the wet appendage and he was definitely rewarded.

 

Jihoon writhed at the feeling, his back arching and his toes curling. Pure heat and blinding pleasure engulfed his tongue, before it was released and for the first time since Seungcheol finally given in and did in fact kiss him until he couldn't remember anything apart from Seungcheol's name, Jihoon leant his head back to catch his breath.

It was no secret right now that he was half hard in his pants and it was obvious that Seungcheol was the same.

But as he was about to open his mouth to congratulate Seungcheol on completing his task insistent lips mouthed along his neck before his scarf was ripped off and thrown to the floor.

"Seungcheol Seungcheol Seungcheol oh my g-! There! I don't know what you just did but -" Jihoon words got caught in his throat as Seungcheol lazily traced figure eights with his tongue on the skin just below his ear, his entire body went to jelly and he probably would of collapsed to the floor had Seungcheol not been holding him up still. He couldn't find it in himself to care of he got hickies, not when they felt as sinful as that. His body was on fire, only getting hotter and hotter with each new place Seungcheol lavished with attention.

"Seungcheol, Seungcheol please I'll-I'll die oh my god, please-"

"What? You want me to stop?" Seungcheol mumbled as he nosed at the underside of Jihoon's jaw, grinning when the other obediently titled his head back so he could bite at the sensitive flesh.

"No, b-but we have to, oh my god Seungcheol I'm really going to die! I'm so hot, me " the flustered boy choked out as he struggled to breathe.

"What's the date today?"

"The if I know-there, please Seungcheol right there" he begged.

"Who's your best friend?"

", , I can't remember oh god don't stop!"

"Oh but I must kitten, my work here is done" Seungcheol purred as he nuzzled against Jihoon's neck, switching to sweetly kissing the skin instead of on it.

"Y-you " Jihoon panted out as he felt his legs unwinding and dropping to the floor, shakily standing as his heartbeat thundered in his chest.

"Let's go find Seungkwan, sorry that's you're best friend if you couldn't remember-ow! Damn you can hit hard!?" Seungcheol exclaimed as he rubbed over the sore spot on the fleshy part of his upper arm vigorously. Though the other was instantly forgiven when he chastely kissed the sore spot before darting off the pick up his scarf, not making eye contact once as he started walking and held his hand out expectantly. This time, Seungcheol did not hesitate to take it.


 Word count:5229

kisses to make up for the fact that I missed an update XD

but yeah like hey everyone, back again and I hope you enjoy this chapter I quite literally wrote this in two days because I was determined not to miss another update, but I hope it's still worthy of your praise even if it is a bit rushed. Comment, subscribe and up vote if you liked it, till next time