Trouble

Skater Boys

There was a slight chill that morning, the dew on the plants and grass of passing gardens glistened in the light. Faintly twinkling as the sun managed to catch on the edges of just about everything, dousing each and every outline in an rich orangey blur. Well, it wasn't really morning anymore, it was just going on noon but they had woken up only hours ago resulting in them both grumbling as they trudged on towards Hansol's home. Seungkwan frequently whined to himself at the fact that he was going to have to look after four over excited puppies all day; three actual dogs plus a Hansol as well. It was undoubtedly going to be one hell of a day.

But it would begin with about a fifty minute walk that would take them out of Seungkwan's and Jihoon's somewhat shared neighbor hood, all the way through town and then the older side of town as well. It was strange walking past the old cinema. Faded posters of films long forgotten peeling at the edges, the boarded up windows promised darkness and dust within the building itself if anyone was to enter. Considering that Seungkwan remembered going there as a young child, it was strange to walk past the now derelict site. How each stair edge was lipped by a strip of LED lighting and plush red fold down seats if he could remember rightly coupled with a general vintage feel about the place. But not anymore.

They passed it in a matter of seconds and chatted idly as they walked on, delving into an area of their town that Seungkwan hadn't been in ages. His grandparents used to live somewhere nearby before they passed on so he walked with a faint smile adorning his face.

"What you grinning about babe?" Hansol queried, tapping the other lightly on the arm with the back of his hand to gain his boyfriend's attention.

"Mmh, it's nothing, don't worry about it." Seungkwan mumbled out, too distracted with texting Seungcheol and how he was getting on with Jihoon to explain it to the taller.

Hansol merely hummed in response, eyes flickering to Seungkwan every now and then before he let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding as fingertips brushed his own. It was an accident of course from how the other yet again mumbled an apology with slightly pink cheeks, quickly averting his gaze when Hansol leant forward to peer much closer to the other's face. But it still made his heart rate increase just by the smallest fraction. It wasn't as if holding Seungkwan's hand was some forbidden act, the town wasn't some super homophobic cult, it was just guaranteed to get a few odd looks occasionally. Not that Hansol was ashamed of Seungkwan in any way, or of being gay in general in the slightest. They were both out and proud to all, well Hansol was and could clearly tell Seungkwan was out to his parents and the school albeit school being an unpleasant place for them both.

However holding hands in public didn't affect him as a 'were being gay together' type of thing, but more of an 'we are publicly dating' thing instead. His or Seungkwan's relatives or family friends could walk past and see them holding hands, and Hansol really didn't want his family to make a big spectacle of him the quote on quote 'undatable rebellious troublemaker' finally getting a boyfriend. But a small part of him wanted that, Hansol wanted his family to know about them, to smile and wave or coo when they saw Seungkwan with or without their nephew or cousin, to see how much of an amazing person Seungkwan was and how lucky Hansol was to have the other.

In a weird way, the taller wanted to almost show off Seungkwan, to boast about their being together and non verbally brag about their happiness. Especially to his aunt that had effectively disowned him when he came out. His body had been walking and leading them through the remainder of town almost on autopilot, and now he was subconsciously reaching a hand out towards Seungkwan's.

But what he hadn't been expecting was for his boyfriend to meet him half way with an open palm and a beautiful, bright smile.

-

Seungcheol swore that he would need some serious therapy when he got home, either that or a serious spa day. Not the face mask beauty crap, one of those massages with hot rocks or something. Something that would preferably beat or burn away his stress, but a hot shower at home would have to do. That is, if he ever made it home in one piece.

Seungcheol wasn't even the one who was sick and he was so incredibly exhausted after a mere hour of taking care of Jihoon.

To begin with he thought Seungkwan was joking around when he sat him down all serious and straight faced while the shorter male listed endless tales of what Seungcheol originally believed to be exaggerated tales of Jihoon's mischief but now knew were oh so true. He had foolishly laughed and shrugged them off, not even bothering to remember anything the other had said apart from the joke of Jihoon being similar to that of a little gremlin- that the second you tried to make him shower or feed him he'd turn from a cute fluffy thing to a horrid monster. Well, more simply the second Jihoon felt as if he was being babied in any way shape or form he'd go from beauty to beast instantaneously.

That of course made taking care of his boyfriend virtually impossible for Seungcheol, who at certain moments during that hour alone had seriously wanted to walk right out of the door and never return, unable to deal with the stress a moment longer. But then Jihoon would suddenly disappear and Seungcheol would find him half buried down the toilet with the putrid stench of vomit in the air, or discover that he had collected every duvet in the house and piled them all around him in a mess of layers, eyes wide with fresh tears. Seungcheol was unable to resist letting out a soft sigh as he carried Jihoon back to bed- or wherever else he demanded to be taken to after wiping the other's mouth, or to peel back the layers until he came to a tiny, trembling Jihoon in the centre.

And that was enough to melt Seungcheol to the core, reaching out to cuddle the other once Jihoon was back in bed. However the other refused to sleep, even though his eyelids had begun to droop. And when Seungcheol pulled out his phone or sat down for a moment his boyfriend would silently sneak out of the bedroom and make himself a coffee or stuff his mouth with something sugary. Normally the coffee could be stopped as Seungcheol could hear the kettle but he had no idea where Jihoon kept all his desserts and treats so he could never catch the little devil before he got his hands on something.

If Jihoon was any less sick the taller may have found it remotely funny, entertaining even, but when Jihoon crumbled to the floor just as he began giggling and running away from Seungcheol for the nth time instantly he panicked. Rushing forward he cradled Jihoon and picked the other up gently, deciding against taking the sick male upstairs based on how he had begun sweating and writhing Seungcheol eventually set him down on the sofa.


That was why Jihoon hated being ill. He hated the babying, the coddling, the overprotectiveness of whoever was unfortunate enough to be dubbed as Jihoon's nurse for the day. This began the game of how far he could push it before Seungcheol gave up, he'd already successfully hidden from his boyfriend twice -once in his parents bedroom and another in the pantry coincidentally right next to a tub of pre made icing which soon disappeared- as well as managing to force the other to do about four laps around the house as he ran away. Jihoon had been going for his fifth before the room seemed to pulse and throb, or maybe it was his head? It then tilted and blurred, darkness swallowing his living room while from the outside in, knees met rough carpet with a twinge of pain that Jihoon didn't even register until he saw the faint carpet burn later on. It would be a lie of Jihoon said he wasn't absolutely terrified in that instance, that he didn't genuinely think he was about to die from the way he heart painfully thumped against his ribs, from how his very open eyes were blind and unseeing.

So when Jihoon felt Seungcheol's arms encasing him, one sliding around his waist while the other cradled a flushed cheek in order to keep his head upright Jihoon tried his best to tell his boyfriend what was wrong but all that came out was useless, mumbled nonsense. His tongue felt like lead and it seemed to stick to the roof of his mouth, so before he could even protest that the room was spinning he felt himself being lifted and carried.

His sight was yet to consistently return, and in the brief periods that it did everything was still blurred. From his limited awareness of his surroundings Jihoon could conclude that he was on the sofa and that Seungcheol was flitting in and out carrying various items such a duvets and bottles of water, all while fussing over Jihoon himself when he attempted to speak or sit upright.

"Cheol please-"

"No. No more games, no more running, no more hiding or eating and drinking things you shouldn't. This isn't funny Jihoon I'm seriously concerned about you, it isn't normal to just pass out from a simple cold. So you will -and I meant it when I say you will- sit there and sleep. End of." Seungcheol ordered, looming above Jihoon threateningly until eventually the other settled back down with a visible pout.

"I was just gonna ask you to sit with me, I'm still not feeling too good and I didn't want you leaving the room again because it scares me a little." Jihoon mumbled, refusing to meet Seungcheol's eye especially as he heard a breathy exhale that morphed into low laughter.

"So you want me to get sick just because you want cuddles?" Jihoon's head whipped up at that with a look of guilt.

"I'm sick, you have to be nice to me and give me what I want." He insisted, grin evident on his still flushed face though it was quickly gone as Jihoon threw himself towards the sick bowl in Seungcheol's hand. By now there was no food left in the sick male's stomach so bile burned like acid as it traveled up his throat, staining the bowl a sickly yellow before the second rising of bile which was a sort of brown come purple turned it into a dirty green colour.

A gentle hand rubbed over his back but unlike usual it did not immediately soothe him, instead the second the palm made a full circle over his lower back Jihoon was throwing up violently yet again. One of his own hands feebly reaching around behind him to smack Seungcheol away who didn't move far, instead the other focused on wiping down Jihoon's face and tugging the now stained shirt over the shorter's head. Quickly replacing it with another after shooting upstairs.

There was a momentary lapse, "You finished yet babe? Feeling any better?" Seungcheol asked cautiously, quickly clamping his mouth shut when Jihoon wearily looked up. Sweat was beading along his brow and upper lip, tears collecting in the corners of his mouth and a disgusting slick covering the other's lips. So it was fairly obvious that Jihoon was decidedly not okay.

Eventually, bless his poor soul, Jihoon could do nothing but dry heave and cry, his wails raspy and raw as the bowl remained empty save a slight puddle of spit in one corner of the bowl. Seungcheol could do nothing but arrange pillows and duvets on the sofa in what he hoped was comfy placement, fiddling with the tv and placing a couple of water bottles on the floor nearby he patiently waited for the other to relinquish his tight hold on the bowl. When the other finally did Seungcheol was quick to whisk the bowl away incase the sight or smell set Jihoon off again, only returning from hunting around the kitchen for what he deemed sick person food when he faintly heard his name being rapidly called in various ways.

"Cheol, babee, Chheoollie. Seungcheol. Yah, Choi Seungcheol. Boyfriend of mine, Cheol, babe, babebabebabebabeba-"

"What?!" Seungcheol yelled, tea towel hanging over his shoulder, hip cocked with arms crossed though his stance and expression melted when he saw Jihoon. The other was buried in the duvets with only his head visible, hair a mess and an empty bottle in each hand.

"I'm done, I wanna go pee." Jihoon stated, burrowing back into his duvet den only to surface moments later still with the empty bottles of which he towards the other male but lacking the sweatpants Seungcheol very specifically remembered placing upon his body. "Oh. Got hot, I'll scream if I get dizzy because there is no way in hell in letting you caveman carry me up there or guard the door or something!" By the end the words had become a loud shout as Jihoon had disappeared up the stairs before he could even protest.

The excruciatingly long seven minutes that it took Jihoon in the bathroom gave Seungcheol enough time to heat up the instant noodles and to let the soup in the bottom of the cup cool on the table next to the sofa. And enough time to allow himself to sit for a few moments, and to discover that Jihoon was excellent at arranging pillows and duvets in the comfiest of ways. Practically melting into the seat Seungcheol failed to notice Jihoon until it was too late, and the infected male was already settling into his side with an iron grip on his left bicep.

"See, sick people always get what they want. Even cuddles with non sick boyfriends, of whom they are very grateful to because trust me when I say I'm fully aware of how much of a little I've been today."

Seungcheol snorted before teasingly saying, "If it means you'll finally go to sleep I'll stay here for hours babe, and hey don't knock yourself I think waking up next to you was pretty great and what occurred in the next hour before you got sick."

"Such a teenager, only happy when Seungcheol junior is being satisfied." Jihoon grumbled, manoeuvring so his back was pressed into Seungcheol's side.

"Oi, I think we both know from last night that there is nothing junior about me." He purred, yanking the still moving Jihoon up and over until the smaller male came to rest directly in between Seungcheol's open legs.

"Don't be like that when I cant do anything about it, that's cruel, I was throwing up literally everything in my stomach for like an hour or have you forgo-"

"Oh that's right! You need to eat! Drag that table over if you can reach, it's nothing special just cup noodles but it seemed plain enough."

"If you want me to eat you'll have to feed me yourself, plus I want to get comfy first, and to put a movie on." He demanded, giggling when Seungcheol groaned and swore under his breath.


However what he hadn't been expecting was to end up watching the first of many Disney movies, while laying directly on top of Seungcheol. The other was half sat up and leaning against the sofa arm so Jihoon's head came to rest more on the other's stomach and ribs than anything else. The first two were expected, normal even, but the biggest shock was that Seungcheol was actually feeding him. The cup of noodles was next to Seungcheol's waist, therefore almost inline with Jihoon's head, every now and then the other would dip the chopsticks in and resurface with a clump of noodles. To ensure nothing dripped down onto the pale cushions the other hand would hover underneath the noodles until the met Jihoon's mouth. But whether it was open and willing to eat or not didn't matter.

"Jihoon you have to eat, I know you must be hungry come on please. If you don't eat you won't get better, and if you don't get better I can never kiss you again."

Gasping Jihoon raised himself into his elbows to get closer to the taller's face. "You wouldn't dare, that is just cruel Cheol, so cruel."

"Oh but I would."

"As if you could resist me." Insisted Jihoon.

"Oh yeah you got me, I'm practically a caged animal for you, especially when I've just watched you vomit for like an hour. Damn you just get me so hot when you look like crap."

Seungcheol nearly burst out laughing when Jihoon whined and began lifting himself up to sit somewhere else but his breathy chuckles died down when he finally saw the pout on his boyfriend's face. It morphed into faint cooing as he tugged Jihoon back down onto his front once more, especially when Jihoon practically inhaled the rest of the food before shifting upwards until he was nuzzling into the crook of Seungcheol's neck. A sigh of content sent goose flesh pricking all along his flesh, and a shudder was fought to be suppressed as Seungcheol immediately noticed Jihoon's breathing evening out.

"Want me to rub your back again?" Seungcheol whispered, tugging the duvet up and around his boyfriend's small form after feeling the other starting shivering.

There was a pause before the other replied, "No. No thank you, I'll fall asleep if you do." The words were muffled as lips brushed over warm skin unknowingly.

"All the more reason to do it then. Come on, you overgrown house cat, you're fed and warm, you've been cuddled and washed, what more do you need?"

Yet again Jihoon seemed to pause, this time shifting down and around until he lay directly on top of Seungcheol, chin resting on the taller's chest. "Back rubs. I need back rubs." He eventually decided, grinning like mad as Jihoon returning to being settled against Seungcheol's warm body.

And back rubs he got, Seungcheol even going so far as to slide warm hands up on bare skin too which left Jihoon practically melting into the body beneath him. Sticking with the cat themes he would have been belly up and purring like crazy from the way the skin on skin contact felt, especially when trimmed nails gently ran up and down the sides of his spine. So Jihoon quickly felt himself drifting away, eyelids drooping and somehow managing to press himself even further down onto Seungcheol's body as he relaxed fully. Meaning that he unfortunately failed to notice the front door opening and closing, not even batting an eyelash to the footsteps increasing in volume as someone neared the living room, remaining completely oblivious as he heard a gasp of shock. Seungcheol however tensed beneath him and stopped moving his hands which strangely was the only thing that Jihoon noticed and reacted to with a whine and a "Babeee why'd you stop?"

"Jihoon get up, please."

"Hell no, we both need to rest okay? You've been chasing me around all day and now as you said you've made me fed, warm, and happy. And you've given me back rubs, as if I'll get up now. No one has ever managed to keep me still enough to even contemplate sleeping while I'm sick." Jihoon had raised himself up slightly to peer at Seungcheol who looked considerably paler than he was earlier. "Oh my god did I make you sick too?!"

"No Ji, babe, listen just get up, please." Seungcheol begged, wincing under the heavy glare of Mr Lee that was unwaveringly pressing down on him. Only relaxing slightly when Mrs Lee walked in and began laughing when she saw what was going on, ushering her husband out of the room with a few hushed words.

Jihoon however, had immediately fallen back asleep without uttering a single word. Leaving Seungcheol to lay there waiting for his boyfriend's father to come and rip his throat out the second he closed his eyes, while Jihoon peacefully inhaled and exhaled with a soft smile on his face. The traitorous little devil.

-

The second Hansol burst through the door there was a blur of movement, all of it varying shades of fur and excited yips. He had already warned Seungkwan to be quiet as his mother was asleep after working one of her second night shifts that week and was undoubtedly exhausted especially from the mess of a text he received at about four in the morning. It mostly consisted of multiple emojis and a few barely strung together stories of her worst cases that night. No names of course, just nicknames. Like 'Mr I fell on it' and 'Miss beauty product gone beast', but his personal favourite was Miss I thought I was just fat not pregnant'.

Last nights tales were fairly tame though, nothing note worthy apart from that she had been called in an hour early meaning his mother would be extra pissed off if he woke her up. His plan had been to be in and out within about twenty minutes. Get in, feed the dogs, change clothes, then come back down to grab the dogs plus leashes and leave. The three pets shouldn't have fussed that much, but with Seungkwan around it was a whole different story. Bless his heart Seungkwan did try his hardest to essentially shut the dogs up but the only thing that worked was if he allowed himself to become a human pillow that laid there unmoving as paw after paw dug into his skin and frenzied slobbered over his face. It did keep the animals quiet however, but it sent Hansol into a fit of laughter and it was difficult to tell which was worse.

Nevertheless his plan did well go to plan and they were in and out within about half an hour as Seungkwan wanted to borrow a jacket which morphed into the other borrowing a shirt as well. And that then lead to an impromptu make out session due to the fierce wave of possessiveness that coursed through Hansol the second he saw the familiar material loosely draping over his boyfriend's form. If his mother woke up she didn't get up to shout at Hansol so the two of them hurriedly left with the dogs in tow.


The park was relatively quiet on that lazy Sunday afternoon, mostly filled with other dog walkers and elderly couples that Seungkwan frequently cooed at. The occasional child ran on past, ice cream in hand and one or two exhausted parents trailing feebly behind while calling out desperately. The shrill cry of babies and frustrated screeches of the adults in question was a slight distraction of what was a cute possibly little date with his boyfriend but Hansol tried his best to block it all out and just focus on the hand in his own.

Mind briefly flickering back to the few days ago when everything really began, the day when things began with Jihoon and Seungcheol too. Oddly in both cases things truly began years ago.

Like a very stereotypical teenage boy Hansol spent years -from sometime in third year until present day in fifth year- teasing, tormenting, relentlessly harassing his love interest instead of actually being a decent human being and expressing his affection in a kind and healthy way. Of course Hansol didn't really understand what he felt for his current boyfriend until two thirds of the way into a fourth year and by then it was too late to change his ways. Well, he did become a lot more protective of the shorter male and a little bolder in his touches. Hoping and praying that Seungkwan finally took notice and clued in to what Hansol was attempting to initiate between the two of them.

Eventually it began to feel as if Seungkwan was flirting back, but only very occasionally. Yet it was those rare moments that kept Hansol interested. Seungcheol knew none of this however but the entire school knew of what happened between him and Jihoon, or what the Chinese whisper style stream of rumours portrayed.

About two maybe three years ago, Jihoon met Seungcheol and Seungcheol met Jihoon. It wasn't some 'the universes collided and sparks flew' kind of moment, they just sort of met. Quickly becoming friends the two bonded deeply, Seungcheol ceasing to spend all his time with Hansol and the same for Jihoon and Seungkwan. But neither of the slightly dejected potential ex best friends put up any sort of fuss, both could clearly see that the newly blossoming friendship was just different from their own.

To the outside eye Jihoon and Seungcheol just seemed fascinated, somewhat mesmerised by each other, always watching always touching, so utterly captivated and desperate to know everything. It was a hungry relationship, both acting like stalking predators circling each other waiting to strike. If Hansol thought he had a back and forth kind of relation with Seungkwan then Jihoon and Seungcheol went back and forth a mile each time over incredibly rough and wild terrain, a thrill undoubtedly but dangerous nonetheless. A much like most young love -though neither knew it at the time- it burned too bright too fast. But it didn't just fizzle out, didn't just fade into nothing, a wisp of smoke from a gently extinguished candle.

It was a firework, no, bigger than that, a firework was just one hit wonder and then finished business with no lasting repercussions. This was a volcano, this was the yellow stone of their high school days.

What little he pried from Seungcheol told him -and only him- was that Jihoon had half confessed that he might be interested in boys. That didn't phase Seungcheol in the slightest. It was only when Jihoon asked him if he could try something, and by something he meant to lean in and ever so slightly brush his lips across Seungcheol's that said male on the receiving end promptly flew back across the room in shock. Body and lips trembling alike, heart completely in his mouth after it had pounded free of it's bone prison. Hansol vaguely remembered his best friend describing Jihoon's face as utterly defeated, painfully anguished or something equally as dramatic which was obviously a totally valid enough reason for Seungcheol to storm back across the room and quote on quote kiss Jihoon like they were in a o. Apparently. All tongue and teeth, wandering hands over tightly pressed bodies up in Seungcheol's bedroom until the reality sunk in and Hansol's best friend allegedly flew back once more. This time while demanding Jihoon leave, unable to meet the other's eye.

While what Seungcheol had done was cruel, it was necessary in their timeline. Before that night, he had never thought Jihoon-let alone other boys in general to be an option. But in that instance it seemed to dawn on him in some epiphany that Jihoon was the only option. And with that came a rather forced and premature realisation followed by immediate questioning of Seungcheol's uality; all at a tender age of fourteen, and whilst being into his first year of GCSEs. Not forgetting constantly wondering exactly how Jihoon fit into all of that. Plus there was the whole actually coming to terms with the fact that he might be gay too, Hansol had tried his best to be supportive but Seungcheol had been so intensely overwhelmed with it all and could no longer cope.

So in his defence, what he did was somewhat justified. Understandable even. If you asked the right heartless, soulless, unmerciful, cruel and most cynical bastard ever.

But what he could gather from Seungkwan, was that after that night Seungcheol ceased all contact with Jihoon. Despite the shorter's countless attempts. At school, at home, at the arcade down the front, at the skate park, even online through a multitude of social networks, all desperately trying to reach out to Seungcheol. Many of them apologies, some of them angry and bitter which contrasted greatly with the rare ones of love and confession, yet all just begging for some semblance of their past friendship to be salvaged. All seen but all unanswered.

What came next Hansol actually saw and heard himself, Seungcheol filling in the gaps for him later. The silence lasted about two weeks before Jihoon snapped, unfortunately in the middle of a school hockey match. The matches themselves were always violent and very competitive, but adding in the tension between the two males and it quickly became deadly. Jihoon was using every opportunity to get in Seungcheol's face whether he was stealing the puck or marking him, the two were no more than a few inches apart for the entire game. That time was obviously spent trying to confront Seungcheol and it was evident to see that Seungcheol was torn between wanting to run away and wanting to scream in Jihoon's face. Somehow the other had decided to do both.

Most of the actual conversation remained unknown, but the general gist of it was that Jihoon confronted Seungcheol about kissing back, saying that he could just do that and then walk out of Jihoon's life afterwards, that it was unfair and cruel. Then the smaller moved onto say that he knew Seungcheol felt something from the way he kissed Jihoon, that you didn't kiss friends like that for curiosity. Seungcheol hasn't even been able to respond to any of those, knowing himself how true they were. But apparently the pressure of the situation became to much and a little too loudly Seungcheol yelled "I don't want to ing date you! Just ing leave it and me alone you- you freak!"

Hansol could never defend against what Seungcheol said that day, why he said it Hansol understood but never what he said. This lead to vicious rumours starting up and continuing on for years, it had died down somewhat in fourth and fifth, some people coming to Jihoon's defence along the way about how poorly Seungcheol had handled the situation but it was a rare occupancy. Most of the rumours entailed Jihoon forcing himself on Seungcheol, trying to turn him gay or something similar and all resulting in Jihoon being forced out of the closet while Seungcheol sat pretty until fifth year when he came out of his own accord.

Needless to say Hansol felt a hell of a lot of sympathy towards Jihoon, which is why he was actually quite wary when they got together. More for Jihoon than his best friend truthfully.

So essentially his and Seungkwan's relationship look like a walk on cloud nine. Which is what it currently felt like as the two of them strolled on hand in hand throughout the park. A few lazy beams of sunlight dancing along his skin as it flittered through gently rustling leaves on flowering trees. However, all good things must come to an end, and it came in the form of a few teenage girls quickly advancing on the dogs with obscene cooing. Now that by itself would have been fine, it was one when on them looked up from her crouched position and said before bursting out laughing, "So cute! I mean the dog isn't half bad either." and it only got worse when she continued with "I'm talking about the guy on the left, not that one." while pointing at Seungkwan with a look of disgust.

It was fairly obvious that things were about to get nasty from the way a muscle in Hansol's jaw jumped beneath the skin, Seungkwan on the other hand just gaped and actually began laughing while he raised there still joined hands quite obviously to show them off.

"Even if he was straight I doubt he'd be interested in a judgemental vapid little like you, so kindly leave before I humiliate you any further. Like honestly how full of yourself do you have to be to think you can firstly destroy a relationship, but a gay one? No way babe. Now get lost."

Hansol looked as shocked as the girl in question at Seungkwan's outburst, but instead of shifting into one of mortification his changed into one of pride and happiness as the two of them walked away. But not before he over dramatically dipped Seungkwan and kissed him soundly right in front of the girl as she turned bright red with either anger or embarrassment. Nevertheless if was definitely worth it, just being together hand in hand.


Word count: 5513

GUESS WHOS BACK

well like you never really knew I left bc I didn't say anything iM SORRY ILY

im not gonna go into great detail over why it's taken me so long but like here's the basic rundown, 

uh prom, including finding out that the girls I had spent almost all of my high school years with were only pretending to like me and put up with me out of pity

college trial days, SO MANY TALL PEOPLE IM 5"1 I AM NOT ABOUT THIS LIFE

holidayyy, I got tan and wrote this chapter that is all I did, time well spent XD 

ALSO I GOT PLAGERISED ON WATTPAD FFS but I feel like a real author now. But the even had the nerve to say at the end of it 'oh this fic was sorta like kinda inspired by skater boys' BIH YOU STOLE MY ENTIRE PLOT I WILL F I G H T

so yeah, all that aside, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry it took so long to get out believe me, subscribe comment and upvote if you liked it 

OH ALSO WE HIT 6K YESSSSSSSS AND I THINK I HIT 200+ SUBS A WHILE AGO AND I CANT REMEMBER IF SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT BUT THANK YOU ALL OR MAYBE THANK YOU AGAIN IDK IM TIRED I LOVE YOU TILL NEXT TIME

 

jesus Christ that was a ing mess