FEELINGS

FRIENDZONED (THE CRYSTAL WITHIN ME)

 

Hino is fixing the broken door while Krystal is treating Amber's wound.....

"Are you really the one who punch all of them?" Irene asked....

"Yeah! i'm quite shock but it's so incredible" Amber answer in quite excitement....

"The only thing that is so questionable how did you punch so hard just like that?" Hino said while at the door changing it to a new one...

Amber shrugged her shoulders..."I don't know i just felt like i want to punch those guys" Amber added...

"Next time both of you should be careful" It was Irene who is sitting just beside Amber...

"Shouldn't we call a police?" Irene suddenly thought....

"No need" Hino replied

"Then what should we do about it?" Amber said then look at Krystal who is treating her wound at her arm...she is so quiet....

Amber is in the middle of staring At krystal when....

"Awww!" she wince as Krystal push the cotton harder at her wound....Krystal smirk and seems like she do it on purpose....

"What happen Amber?" Irene who can't see ask....

Amber wave her hands..."It's nothing" she said and laugh a little...

"Miss Jung" Hino walk In as he finally finish the door....

"your life is in so much danger right now....for now we can say that your quite safe...those guys earlier are not from X120 i think they are just random Mafia members that are interested at the Crystal" Hino informed as he wipe his grease hands from fixing the door....

she sighed....

"Miss Bae you too you should be careful" Hino informed the latter too that Irene nodded....

Amber smiled...."Don't worry about it both of you will be protected by This crazy girl" Hino Brush off Amber's short hair.....

"Yes sir" Amber answer like a polite Soldier that Irene Smiled while Soojung didn't give a reaction.....

 

 

****************************************************************************************

 

"Is that all true?" Jackson asked not believing Amber who just told him about what happen earlier at their house....

"How many times do i have to say it" Amber Sip at his juice...

Jackson nodded then raise his fist....

"Punch this then" He said 

Amber sneered "i don't want to hurt your hand Jackson" Amber confidently said....

That made Jackson smirk....

"I won't cry i promise" Jackson said....

"Don't blame me if you can't move your hands" Amber reassuring jackson that she raise her fist ready to punch Jackson's hand...

Then She made an effort but As she punch it didnt even reach Jackson's expectation that Amber got a little confuse while Jackson started laughing so hard.....

 

"Hey Amber, Jackson" both of their attention went to the owner of the voice...

"It's Irene" Jackson stop his self not to laugh while Amber is still confuse why it didn't work....

"What are ou guys doing?" Irene ask as she slowly walks while Amber run ahead to help her.....

"Amber is making stories about him punching so hard" Jackson said that Irene smile

"You even tell it to Jackson" Irene said that amber felt a little shy....

"You guys won't even believe me" Amber said quite un amused...

Amber who is pouting suddenly felt Irene's hand at her shoulder....

Amber slowly raise her head that  is earlier bowed down and look at Irene...

"Don't worry i believe you" Irene said who doesn't have a clue that Amber is looking at her while Jackson look at them.....

When Irene realize that quiet athmosphere she suddenly called out...

"hey did i said something wrong you both become so quiet" Amber who suddenly realizes she's staring immediately look away only to see Jackson smirling like a little pony....

"What?" Amber mouthed....that Jackson pointed at Irene then form a heart shape hand and point at Amber who immediately shook her head....

"What? No?" Irene said...

"it's nothing" amber replied while Jackson who is about to say what it is all about got covered his mouth by amber's hand....

He sounded mumbling some words.....

 

 

********************************************************************************************

 

"Here" Luna drop down the mug that Soojung took it and smile....they are both at Luna's house and now drinking some coffee

"i called Amber to pick you up" Luna said that Soojung rolled her eyes of course that didn't escape Luna's eyes

"Did you and that llama fight?" Luna ask as she took her mug and sip on it....

soojung just whirl her fingers at the tip of the mug....

"I don't know but i feel quite uncomfortable"

Luna  place down her mug...

"Is it because of that girl that Amber is assigned to guard?" Luna asked 

Soojung just sighed....

Luna shook her head.....

"You should have confess to Amber that time and didnt pretend to have a boyfriend back in high school" Luna said regretly

Soojung shook her head.."you know that i am bound to get married to my father's chosen one whether i like it or not"

This time it was Luna who sighed.....

"your love story is so complicated you don't want to be with Amber in that way but you don't want her to have someone with her" Luna leaned herself at the chair where she is sitted at...and shook her head while Soojung is left in her deep thoughts....

 

 

"you are going to marry the person that i want for you so you getting attracted to opposite is prohibited"

She remember those words from her father....."The one that you should love is the person that i'll choose for you"

"don't ever fall in love"

 

****************************************************************************

 

"Are you alright?" Amber ask when they are walking together to get to her motor....it's already nightime...

"Where's Irene?" Soojung ask far from Amber's question

"she's already home" Amber answered

Soojung nodded.....

Amber smile then stop that she stop too....

"Why did you stop walking?" Krystal ask....

Amber is still smiling....

"wait...." she is getting something from her pocket.....

 

"Here" 

"What is this?" krystal ask as Amber handed out a small box......

"open it" Amber is smiling so wide excited to see what Soojung's reaction will be....

Soojung open it only to be her brows to twitched....

"It's some kind of a flower" soojung look at it....

"someone gave it to me and he said that it can help you to get a nice feeling if the crystal is really inside your body....he said that the crystal attracts by the smell of that flower and it can give a good feeling to you"

"Thanks" That made Soojung smile appreaciating it....

"but were not sure if the Krystal is really inside of me" she said....

"I don't care whether that crystal is inside of you or not the only important thing is that i'll do everything to make you safe whatever happens"

Soojung is not prepared as she felt her heart beating fast...it feels so good..yeah....it feels really good....soojung thought....is  the crystal really inside of her? because it felt so good right now hearing those words from Amber....

Amber walked close to her then she hug soojung that soojung  got a liitle shock but then she smile.....

"Amber...." she called but Amber didnt respond and just hug her....

"I think the crystal is really inside of me because right now the flower is......" soojung close her eyes "giving me a good feeling" she said and hug Amber too....

 

******************************************************

"Did you gave it to her?" the boss ask

"Yes boss" the man answered while entering the room and walk to get near his boss....

"good then"

the man drop down some file folder at his boss table......

"That Amber will be the way to get That crystal from Jung Soojung" The boss smile in a way of victory....

"That flower is the opposite of description that i gave to her....it makes the crystal respond by making the host feel the pain little by little because of the poison that is mix by the crystal"

"very good job" the boss praise the man....

"Thanks master....."

The boss smirk....."I can really trust you when it comes to this Jackson"

"Thank you again for that praise boss" Jackson grin.......

 

 

***********************************************************************************

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

"Hey Jackson" Amber tap out Jackson's shoulder as Jackson came early at their house...

"your early" Amber said and pull Jackson to come inside.....

"Thanks for the flowers " Amber thank as they walk to get in....

"Jackson?" irene who is at the sofa said as she heard Jackson's voice......

Soojung who went out of the room saw Jackson.....

"hey your early" Soojung said then wnet at the bathroom...

"Did she like it?" Jackson whispered at Amber...

Amber smile then nodded.....

that made jackson smile too.....

but Hino who is leaning at the wall is not amused at their visitor....when Jackson saw Hino Jackson bowed while Hino bowed too....

Hino can't take his eyes away from Jackson.....

 

 

 

TBC++++++