WHO IS SHE?

FRIENDZONED (THE CRYSTAL WITHIN ME)

 

 

 

I woke up alone in the patient's bed and the first thing that i felt was the pain at the back of my head.....

I sighed then try not to hold it because i know that it will hurt....i lifted my body up then slowly try to get out of the bed.....

I am alone in that room......

 

Seconds later i am alreay outside of the room and slowly went upstairs to the rooftop to get some fresh air but as i open the door i already saw someone standing near the rails of the rooftop that i think twice if i should enter or not....maybe i should not go out....i'm already at the verge of closing the door when i saw the glimpse of her climbing the rails that on my instinct i run like a bullet to pull her away.....

"Hey! Don't!" i shouted that she look back and stop at climbing the railings...

i pull her away that both of us fell down on the ground....i immediately feel the tremendous pain as my body hit the ground while my wound stings....

"Aww" i whisper to myself as i felt my wound stings

as i slowy open my eyes i realize that i am huggung her that i immediately pull away....

she just looks at me.....

"Are you trying to kill yourself?!" i scolded her and caress my neck....trying to relieve the pain because i can't hold the back of my head so i just held my neck

but she didnt reply and just look at me....i can't help but to look too....i felt awkward at her stare that i thought of something to say so i won't look stupid....

"Are you okay?" i ask softly but still she looks at me in that way....

i look away because i can't take her stare....

she looks princess just like Krystal....

at that moment i saw her hands searching for something...it is touching the ground.....my attention went there....

i saw  that small pouch that japanese use for charms....

is that what she's lookig for....but it's just in front of her....

i don't want to be rude but i raise my hand and wave it in front of her....she didnt blink....

i move aback and realize thats why she's looking that way because she's blind....

"Here" i pick it up and handed it to her....

she took it then put it safety to her chest like it is so important....

i smile as i look at her....

"Are you okay?" i ask again but this time she stood up and act like i was not there.....

i look at her as she walks....she is guiding herself with her hands....and she seems to be not walking properly....

i can't stand seeing someone like that...i immediately came near her.....maybe she can't walk properly because of the fall earlier....

 

i held her arms that she stop when she felt my hold.....

"Who are you?" she ask that i smile....

"I'm Amber Liu...don't worry i won't hurt you" i said....then i led her that in my amazement she let me.....

i am sure that she's a patient because she wears a patient's gown....

 

no one talk as we went down of the rooftop....

"where's your room?" i ask when we are already at the corridor of the rooms....

"2012" she answered that i just carefully led her there...

 

i saw the VIP seal and name 'Bae Juhyun' at the room that i stop for awhile but enter too...

"Were here" i quite announce then made her sit at her beautiful bed....it seems like she is staying here for so long because of the things there.....

she bowed her head...."Thank you for bringing me here Ms. Liu" her voice is so angelic

that made me smile..."It's too formal just call me Amber" i shyly held my neck again

"Okay then Amber" she said 

i smile....

i nodded my head as she said that...

 


 

 

I am smiling so brightly when i enter my room only to stop when i saw Krystal sitting at my empty bed....

"Where did you go?" she ask in that cold voice that my bright smile vanish but i tried to smile again....

"i just went to the rooftop" i said brightly too but as she face me she seem to be not amused that my smile faded again....

"I got so worried you stupid" 

i look like a guilty kid being scolded....

she closed her eyes and seems to be calming herself.....

i smile then put my hand at her head then tap it.....

"Are you that afraid that i am missing?" i said trying to ....

she open her eyes then look at me with those glaring eyes that i move aback.....

she push my shoulder in that caring way of hers.....well for her that's caring

then i slowly felt her huggin me that for a moment i felt my heart stopped...

"Don't ever do that again....Do you understand me?" she said in a commanding way that i nodded....and smile

she smile easingly stood up then lean her chin at my shoulder as she still hugs me....

"My princess is so worried that she will lost her servant" i said trying to make it less worry...

i heard how she laughs a little that it made me glad...

"Krys always remember that i'll always protect you whatever happens" i reminded her that she tighten her hug more....

i know that for her it's hug for friends but for me im hugging her because i love her....




TBC---- thanks for subscribing hope you enjoy this story...please comment and subscribe to let me know if you like this story.......