PROTECT

FRIENDZONED (THE CRYSTAL WITHIN ME)

 

 

Jackson drop down some file papers at the table as i ask him what's X120....

"There read it" he said that i sat at the vacant chair and immediately open the file.....

 

Bae Juhyun, First victim of the group X120. victim was 22 years old

Motive is to get the blue crystal that is said to be implanted....

 

That made Amber stop readig and look at Jackson....

"What is The blue crystal?"

Jackson sat at the vacant seat in front of me....

"I don't know exactly but as my father said it is implanted to that daughter which is unknown since 12 years ago and it is said to cure any illness"

Jackson laid back at his chair....

"One mafia group discover it and guess what because of gossips others discover it too and now they are greedy to get it...."

he look at me with serious eyes...

"the one who discover it planted it to her daughter then put something on it"

"Something?" Amber asked curiously...

"A poison"

Amber's eyes widen...."Poison?"

"That when you finally get the crystal from the body the poison will spread throughout killing the body like a self destruction or something like that"

"So are you saying that maybe it can kill the host who has it?"

Jackson nodded

"and the one who will get it or anyone who came close contact with it" he added

Amber immediatelly thought of Krystal....

"Then the police should definitely stop them" Jackson heard some fear from Amber's voice...

suddenly Amber clenched her fist....

 


 

 

Hino bowed down when his conversation with Krystal's dad is finish......

"You should definitely get Krystal's trust" Hino heard Mr Jung said that he bowed again...

"Yes sir i'll definitely"

 

He introduce himself as a personal bodyguard but the truth is that he is Krystal's fiancee but Soojung doesn't know anything about it....

he introduce himself like that because he wants to get Krystal by being a normal person and not because he is a fiancee...

he knew Krystal so long and he knew that he is the chosen fiancee and he likes her so much.....

 

He is about to enter his car when he saw Amber standing near.....

he smiled.....

"are you going to Krystal?" Hino asked that Amber just nodded quietly...

Krystal is with Irene at her shop.....

"do you have a minute?" Amber said that Hino stop for a second then nodded

"Yeah"

 

 


 

 

"here" Krystal handed out some drink to irene who is sitting at the sofa...

"Thanks" she bowed her head a little...

"So....you are those guys first victim?" Krystal said with a bit off tone that Irene instantly get a little tick but didnt min it much...

"you sounded like you are not worried?" Irene counter back with a tone

Krystal sneered "well im worried but i won't show it to anyone"

Irene smiled "then who will you show it to?,,,,,Amber?"

Krystal's has gotten aback but then she pretend like she didn't hear it.....

Irene knew that silence by Krystal is she was taken aback....

"Don't worry i won't get your bestfriend from you if that's the reason why you are acting like a jealous girlfriend"

Krystal smirk....

"i'm not a jealous girlfriend and i'm fine if you stick to Amber" she said so coldly

"So that's why you don't talk to me normally and it feels so cold everytime you do"

Krystal doesn't know too why she's acting like that and she realize that she is really being cold to Irene when she mention it just now,,,,,

she is about to say something when her assiatant came and reminded her of something....

 


 

"So what are we going to talk about?' Hino asked as they are standing at the side of the road....

"I just want to ask if you knew  about the X120 group?"

Hino nodded...

"Then do you know how dangerous that Crystal that is possible to be implanted at Krystal?"

Hino sighed then look at me...

"you know what Amber i'll be honest with you" he said as he look at her that Amber look at him too

"Don't associate yourself with this case just pretend that Irene is just a normal friend that is staying at your house and you can think of me as someone who is a friend who lost his home something like that" Hino said that Amber just looks at him that Hino thought he made her realize it....

he is about to say something when...

"i can't do that"

Hino stop then look back again at Amber....

"If you are trying to say that ishould kept still while i know that Krystal could be killed" she shook her head so eagerly

"i wont do that" she said in finality that for a moment Hino see Amber in a new light but then he smirk....

"Your love can't be a weapon to defeat them so please just keep it to yourself" Hino said...

Amber gritted his teeth....."i'll protect Krystal same with Irene im seem to be weak but i want to...."

 

BLAG!!!

 

Amber fell off at the ground as Hino hit her vital part.....at her neck

Hino smiled...

"I just hit you softly then you fell off like that" He pull Amber to stand and put it at his back and carried her....

"Alright you won but don't blame me when you get killed" he said to the sleeping Amber as he put her inside his car......

 

 

 


 

"What happen?" Hino Enter Krystal's shop with Amber at his back still sleeping....

"well as you can see she is sleeping...." hino answered krystal back

Hino can see how worried Krystal's face is....

"Put her there" Krystal immediately pointed out the long couch and panickly followed them as Hino put her there....

"relax Miss jung she's just sleeping" Hino said when he can see that Krystal is so worried....

"is Amber here?" Irene said who is just beside the couch...

"Yeah" Hino replied......

 

Hino glance at Krystal then to Irene and lastly to Amber....

 

Hey! Liu you got Two woman to protect so if your just a clumsy loser don't even swear that you'll protect any of them.....

Hino said that to himself as he look at Amber