JUST MINE

FRIENDZONED (THE CRYSTAL WITHIN ME)

 

 

 

The three of them are eating together at one table....well it's full of silence....

"Is this how you eat?" Hino breaks the silence that Amber looks at him while Krystal doesn't give a and continue eating...

Amber who can't help it too sighed....

"just eat okay" Amber said as she put the chopstick at ....

Hino pouted his lips while nodding his head feeling the silence....

Hino landed his eyes at Krystal and watch as she eats....and suddenly he smile, that Didnt escape Amber's eyes....

Amber rolled his eyes....

 

 

The day just started but guess what this Hino can't take his stare away from Krystal....he didnt seem to joke when he said  that Krystal is interesting....

i think i have to stop it before it turns to something else....

 

"Hop on" i heard Hino said to krystal while he wears his helmet...

but before Krystal could react i already put a helmet at Krystal's head that Hino look at me...

"She can go with me" i said that Krystal look at me too....

i smile at her.....

i know that im quite paranoid but i don't want to let them take Krystal away from me....

Hino smiled....

"I'll just follow then" he said and ride at his motorcycle..

Krystal and i both ride at my motorcycle....

 

 

Krystal is respected everywhere and everyone admire her beauty that every boy in our school before wants to be with her....sometimes some guys pass some letters to me to give it to her but out of my selfishness i don't give it to her....i am selfish back then in high school maybe until now because i just want Krystal all to myself.....

 

"wassup!" Jackson tap my shoulder that i look back at him....as i sit at the counter while there are no customers....

"oh wassup" i just replied back he seem to mind my gloominess and sat back beside me...

"What's up with that mood did you and krystal fight?" he ask that i sighed....

that made him laugh a little...then after that i told him everything...

"Are you sure that he likes krystal or your being your weird self again?"

I shook my head..."i don't know...maybe" 

"if you are that worried why don't you confess to Krystal?" that made me look back at him with eyes wide open...

"that will never happen"

he chuckled then put his arm at my shoulder....

"like i always tell you why don't you change your style" he said....

"what style?" i ask

he look at me from head to toe....then shook his head....

"you have to be cool Am"

i shook my head "i don't have money for that" i counter him back...

"Then you borrow money to krystal"

that made me look at him with 'are you serious' kind of look....

 

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

 

"Hey Miss Jung do you want to eat something?" Hino ask as he sit and holding a book while leaning his back at the chair....

"im fine" she answered while looking at a beatiful long black gown....

Hino move the book away then look at Krystal who is busy at what she's doing that she can't even notice him...

 

"Krystal doesn't open up that easily you need to get her in a way that she will trust you"

He remember what Krystal's father told him....

he stood up from where he is sitted at and thinking twice if he should come near or just reamain sitting but before he could decide Krystal turn at his direction only for him to slowly open his mouth in amazement....

he even feel his heart throbbing that he unconciously held his chest....

what is this? he even ask that to himself...it seems Krystal is moving in slowmotion and  his eyes seems to follow every inch of her movements....

 

"Are you alright?" 

he realize that he is staring and krystal caught him that he look away....

Krystal sneered.... and seems to laugh at what she saw....

he can't help but to look back...she is laughing and seeing her like that seems so refreshing because she's always frowned....

 

 

***********************************************************

 

"Are you sure about this?" Amber ask as she hesitates to go with Jackson when he said that she should have a makeover.....

"Yah" he said and push her to the dressing room......

Jackson can't help at every clothes that Amber is trying until finally....

"there you look so cool" jackson said As Amber look at the mirror....

"And to perfect that Kpop look of yours.." he wear some shades to her...

Amber smirk and pose cooly at the mirror....

 

"you don't need to be something else for someone to like you maybe you just need to be yourself"

 

amber remove the shades then sighed......

"i really appreciate this but i think idon't need this and besides i don't have a plan to confess to krys" Amber said then remove the necktie....

Jackson smile understanding her....then he went out of the dressing room for her to change....

 

Back in high school i just pray hard that Krystal won't answer her suitors.....but there is this person that she likes before that both of them became a couple well i cried the whole week at that......but after a year of their relationship when the guy discover that krystal came from a family of MAFIA he broke up with her....i want to be happy but seeing Krystal so sad i can't help but to feel sad too.....

i curse that man every other day...day by day i always pray that at some point while he walks he will trip down...well it's kind of childish but i don't give a about it.....

 

 

The sun is about to set when i park my motor in front of Krystal's shop....

"Miss. Liu" Krystal's assistant stop when she saw me....

"Miss Jung is with Mr. Kang and they left already" she said

that made me nod my head.....i thank her then went out of the shop....

 

as i start my engine my cellphone suddenly ring that i look at it first....

 

im at the convenience store near my shop

 

she texted that.....

when i arrived at the convenience store i saw Hino outside....

he wave his hand at me....like a kid.....

"How's your day Am?" he asked as i went down of my motorcycle....

"Im fine" i answered that he smile at me again....

"Miss Jung is just buying something" he lean at the side of his motorcycle....

 

i look at him...he seem to be so cool so opposite of me...he seem to be handsome too....

but the thing that i didn't realize is that....

 

"Miss Jung!!" he suddenly blurted out and run to the convenience store..

as i look there i saw Krystal being held down by some guy like a hostage inside....

i run inside too.....

 

"Don't move!!!!" the guy who is holding Krys said..... i saw fear and worry at Krystal's face....

aside from me and hino...the man and Krystal with the cashier are the only one's there....

The guy notice hino move a little that he suddenly raise a knife that my eyes widen...

im starting to tremble....i want to move to save Krystal but my body won't let me....

 

when i look there...my eyes contacted to her that i can see that she can't help herself.....

i tried to be brave and thought of a way to help her.....

i look around....

my mind can't think of anything....

stupid think of something....save her! save her! my mind kept screaming that to me.....

 

and that's when i realize what i lack about loving Krystal Jung.....

yeah i love her but......

 

before the man could do anything Hino already held him down and push him....

 

but i think im afraid.....

 

how will i even say that i love Krystal when i can't save her from danger that will approach her....

im just standing there when Hino carried Krystal who seems on shock...

The man suddenly stood up while holding a shattered bottle and trying to smash it at them....

 

"Stop!!!" i shouted and run towards them....

seconds later i feel like falling down....a dip of blood flow slowly down to my forehead.....he is about to do something again but police already came.....

 

 

"Am" i heard Krystal's voice as i slowly trying  not to close my eyes....i feel numb....

Krystal's eyes seems to be worried again but this time it's different from earlier....

"are you alright?" i find myself saying that even if i want to ask that to myself.......

 

i don't have the right to stop Krystal if she has someone that she loves.....

my princess face looks so worried.....

then after that my eyes closed.......