AND IT START

FRIENDZONED (THE CRYSTAL WITHIN ME)

 

2 Days had passed since i went out of the hospital and today i plan to go to my work.....well the owner had call me in a serious tone asking me if i can go to work today because he has something important to say......

I hope he won't fire me for not going to work for 1 week...

I sighed as i drive my motor to work......

The air feel so fresh today and it makes me feel relax.....i hope this will be a good day.......


When i stop in front of the restaurant I saw Jackson standing and look so serious......

I hop out of the motor then call out Jackson....

"Jackson!" I called that he look back at me.....
It seems he just notice me now.....

"Hey Am" he quite smile.....then look down again......
He is quite weird at his reaction...i thought as he look at me....

But i didnt mind it maybe he's just being serious today.....

When i look at the restaurant my brows knitted.....the sign at the door says it's close.....
"Where's the owner?" I ask jackson
"Let's go inside Amber" he just said and open the door which is really kind of weird for him.....

When i enter inside there's no customer or anything just the owner sitting with someone....i can't see who it is because she's facing the owner....

When the owner notice that im already there he immediately call for me....

I bowed then fastly go to their side......

"Amber, i have something important to say to you" the owner started with a stern voice....

Me who doesn't have a clue just sat beside them focusing myself at the owner who has something important to say that i didnt recognize the woman beside me.......

"I want you to meet Irene" the owner pointed at the woman who i didnt even look at earlier that when my eyes landed on her......

"You!" I stretched out still startled....

"Do you know her?" The owner asked who seem to be curious
I nodded

"Yes, i met her at the hospital but she's not Irene....she's Bae Juhyun" i said thinking quite surely....

The owner smile that i stop my position at thinking then look at them....

"That's why i call you here Amber..." the owner look at Juhyun who is just in silence then me who waits at what is he going to say......

"This will be complicated so listen very carefully"

Jackson handed a folder to the owner that the owner kindly took and thank Jackson that Jackson bowed.....

He cough first to straighten his voice.....

"I will close down this restaurant......" that made my eyes grew wider.......

"But before you react to something so violent can you let me finish" he said when he saw me reacting that i just lean myself at the chair....

"I trust you Amber because ive been with you for years and i can say that i can leave one thing for you that i won't regret"

That made me feel something weird that i can't understand....

"I am Jackson's father" he said....
"I introduce both me and jackson to you as uncles but the truth is we are father and son" he said quite straightly....

I look at Jackson that he nodded.....i look back again at the owner and his revelations.....

"For years i am assigned to a case where a group is form who are stealing rare things....i am quite young back then"

I can't seem to function at what he's saying but the only thing that i understand is that.....

He is a police officer that is assigned to a difficult case where he has to find a clue to arrest this group called X120 But until now no trace of every doing of that group.....12 years had passed and the group had a lielow that the case stopped but for the recent 2 years the group started to move again and this time they are searching for the Blue crystal that has been said to be implanted at one of the daughters of a mafia leader.....now they are searching for that said daughter.....and the first victim is the person beside me....Bae Juhyun.....they kidnapped her then open her chest and to their dismay they didnt saw it in her.....she was plan to be killed but they let her live to show that they are still there and hunting every daughters of every possible Mafia leaders....she saw all of them and so for them not to be discovered....they put something at her eyes that made her blind......

For 2 years it continued being like that....they are still searching for it....
It is said that Bae juhyun is the first and last one that they let to be remain alive...they kill every woman that they capture.......
For safety Juhyun is now being a witness but with a less amount of evidence.....
They want her to be protected that for the first time the Police let her go out in the hospital in the condition of change name and a trusted person to accompany her which is me......

ME! ME!

"I'll give you allowance every week and the cash to be use for her is to be taken care of the office" the owner or should i say police officer

"Please Amber she's more safe with you" it's jackson this time....

I can't decide whether to accept her or not......it will be risky for me.....

"The next target on the list Will be Jung Soojung"

I froze at the mention of Krystal's name....that the owner just said

"It's alphabetical order....the last victim was named Ji hanbi"

I swallowed the lump on my throat
I remember why Hino was there in the first place....it was because of this group or gang that gets every daughters of the mafia group.....

"You don't have to force her i can go back to the hospital" irene talk for the first time....she stood up from her seat that the owner is position to stop her when.....

Irene felt it....it was holding her wrist......

"I can do it so please let Soojung be safe" 


I am holding her wrist......

I let go of my hand at her wrist then face her properly.....

"Miss irene i am Amber Liu and i am here to protect you"
 Irene just kept her normal face......AS I BOWED


***********************************


Soojung cam home together with Hino inky to stop when they saw Irene..... at the couch sitting......

"Who are you?" Soojung immediately ask....then position herself to do something when i pop out of the kitchen

"Hi Krys and Hino-shi" i greated

Krystal look at me then to Irene again....

"Am who is she?" KRYS ASK as she pointed out Irene

I smile then came near at Irene's position.....

"This is Irene Bae the owner said that if she can stay here for awhile while the shop closes"

"The shop will be close?" Krystal asked concern started

I nodded
"But it's alright i have an allowance from master for taking care of Irene..."

Hino on the other hand is fixing Krystal things that she just threw there at the floor.....

Soojung is looking at Irene weirdly...,.....

I am about to say something more when she bowed to Irene....

"Hi I am Krystal Jung Soojung....Amber's bestfriend" she said so coldly then went directly to her room.....

I got so mad for Krystal's attitude.....
"Its alright thats how Jealous people react" Irene said then came back at the couch where she is sitted at....


I sighed......

Jealous is not for me.....

Well ,not for me