THE NEXT VICTIM

FRIENDZONED (THE CRYSTAL WITHIN ME)

 

Amber stop running and catching her own breath.....

"Hey!" He heard Hino who's at the far side called who seem to be waiting for her....

Her sweat is falling rapidly at her whole face....they have been running for so long that she can't take her own breath but as he look at Hino the guy looks like he's not tired at all.....

Hino said that he will train her so her body can be strong so she can go with him to protecting Krystal and Irene whose both lives are in danger.....

"Amber is that all you've got?!" Hino shouted that she raise her head......

"Shut up!!" She shouted and run again that Hino smirk.....


*************************************


"Boss" two men drop down some file folder with pictures at the table.....

The said boss took the file folder and look at the pictures first.....

The boss grin as it look at the pictures....

"Krystal Jung what a beautiful woman" the boss said.....

"She has a higher possibility boss as the info said she was operated at her heart maybe that time they implanted it at her" one of the man said informing their boss....

"Are there any guards or anything?" The boss asked.....

"There is one bodyguard one guy and a woman" he said....
 The boss nodded...

"That's quite easy....."

"When do you plan to get her?" The man asked.....

The boss close the file folder......
"I'll be the one to get her" the boss stood up.....
"It will be so easy" the boss said surely.....,


*********************************

Amber is just blankly sitting while soojung, Hino and Irene are all eating.....

"What did you guys do that Amber looks like that?" Soojung ask as she chew....

Hino grab some glass first before replying....

"We just jog" Hino answered then gulp up the water that he put at his glass.....

Amber sighed then sat up straightly....
Amber look at the food first.....
"Do you want some chicken?" She ask so palely at Irene...
Irene nodded that Amber scoop some chicken.....

Four of them are at the middle of eating when someone knock at the door......

Hino stop from chewing then brought down his bowl....

"I'll get it" he said and stood up while the other three just continued eating.....


Hino push the intercom......two man is standing there dressed formally.....
"Who are you guys?" He asked.....
"We are here to talk to Ms. Krystal Jung for designs..." the other man answered....

Hino nodded....
"Okay...just wait there" Hino said and immediately run at the kitchen...

"I want all of you to hide somewhere" Hino whispered....at that time the paled Amber suddenly got serious....

"Is there something wrong?"amber asked that Hino nodded....

Amber grab Krystal and Irene's hand.....
"Both of you let's go" amber run ahead at one of the rooms of the house....and at the middle of that....a loud crash from the door was heard....

"They are so impatient" Hino said cooly and stood up.....

 

"Just stay here okay"  Amber said as Krystal and Irene are put at this closet......
"Where are you going?" Krystal fastly asked as she held down Amber who stand  to leave.....
Amber smile....
"No one will get hurt anymore" Amber said......
"Don't try to be a hero" irene said that Amber stop for a second then smile again and nodded....
"I won't be"
Amber let go of her hand at krystal's tight hold....
"Am just stay here" krystal insisted but Amber let go....
"Hino can't handle that by herself Krys" she said and finally let her hand get free from Krystal's hold......


********************************

"What do you guys want?" Hino ask calmly while the two men are standing in front of him while the door of their unit is crashed down....

"You know what we want....where is Jung Soojung?" One of the man ask....

Hino smirk......
"You think i'll give you Miss Jung just like that" Hino chuckle a little.....
"You got to be kidding me" he said that his facial expression change....

"Hino" Amber went near Hino......
All of their attention went to Amber who just arrive like a pro.....

"What are you doing here didnt i said that you should hide" Hino said at Amber....

"And didnt i say that you won't do anything"  

Amber counter back.....
Hino sighed in defeat.....

Then out of nowhere one of the man charge with a knife at his hands and charge at them.....Hino who notice it first push Amber while He evaded and swift a fast kick at the man.....but the man still stood up still holding the knife....

This time he look at Amber because the latter seem so vulnerable....Amber stood up from the floor where she got pushed down....

She notice that the man is looking at him.....

But just like that the man charge her that at the swift of the moment Amber at the exact point held down the knife but it scratch a little at her arm....
A blood slowly drip down.........

Suddenly As she saw her blood dripping a tremendous unknown feeling suddenly blows up within her that when the man try to charge her again she evaded more cooly then she punch it so hard that hino got shock.....

The man fall so hard at the floor....
Amber got shock too at that sudden strong punch that came from her..she breathed so hard.....

The other man is about to position to fire his gun that Hino ready himself for that but the thing that they didnt know is Amber who doesn't have a clue suddenly run towards the man then grab the collar of his shirt.........
And before he could trigger the gun  Amber release his punch that it immediately get knock out.....as she puch his face.....

Amber can't believe whats happening suddenly......

She look at her hands who punch so hard.......

"I got so scared for awhile there" hino said as he look at those men lying unconciously because of Amber...

"Ican't believe you do that" hino said that Amber just stay in awe....

"Yeah for the first time ive save someone" she said reminiscing something.....

"It's good" hino smile that Amber smile too