MY PRINCESS

FRIENDZONED (THE CRYSTAL WITHIN ME)

 

 

 

"Amber here hand this over to Ms.Han" Our owner who seems on a hurry drop down the box of delivery at my hand then continue at what he's doing at the kitchen...

i hurriedly walk to get to my motorcycle to do the deliveries but before i could even go to the door Jackson smirk then drop some more boxes at my hands that i almost kneel down...

"Have a safe trip at your delivery" He laugh before he turn around and walk inside...

i shook my head then lifted the boxes more up because it's almost falling down....

I breathed hard when i drop the boxes at my motorcycle as i fix it...

 

 I believe in love at first sight and i also believe that love is blind...for me who grew up alone and only want to have some appreciation even once....krystal gave it to me always that i almost wish that it will last forever.....

Having a short hair people always thought me as a man...well i can't blame them for that....i hate girly stuff....

 

 

 

"Are you always gonna let them bully you like that?"

I smile as i eat my ice drop while Krystal and i are sitting at this bench near her Shop....

Krystal is a fashion designer while im just a delivery girl who follows everyone's orders...

"They are not bullying me besides it's my job to follow them" I answer back that Krystal nodded and sneered....she seems not to like what i replied...

Silence occured after that and as Krystal look somewhere i on the otherhand is looking at her....my lips can't help but to lift up for a smile....

she suddenly look back that she caught me staring at her....i immediately look away....

"Is there something wrong?" she asked that i shrugged my shoulders...

"Nothing" i answered still not looking at her....

Krystal smiled before she put her hand at my head that i stop...her fingers one by one tap my head...

"I am not mad okay....i just don't want you to get bully" she said as she tap her fingers at my head....

She always does that...and for me that simple thing is so special.....

i look at her again and as i see her i can't help but to fall in love at her....

her eyes that captivate me, her lips that seem so soft and her smilethat patterns her face as a whole...everything about her is so majestic to me....

she stood up from the bench that my eyes followed her....

"Let's go" she said....she even let out her hand that i took it....

 

Krystal leave her shop to her trusted assistant.......

we both walk to where my motorcycle is parked...

She hug my waist tight that i smiled...that's what i love the most at her riding together with me at my motercycle....

She lean her chin at my shoulder and close my eyes as we drove away....

 

 

we are laughing together when we arrived at our house....Krystal and i live together at one house....Krystal may be rich, restricted and guarded but her father allow her at the same house with me because her family had known me for so long that they already trusted me....

i am about to unlock the door with my key when i notice that the door is already unlock...my brows knitted...

"What's wrong?" Krystal asked that i shush her..."Shhh" i slowly open the door....the lights are out that it's kinda weird because i left it open before i left....

There is something wrong.....

I open the lights that someone jump out of the couch that i got startled that when he is about to get near i already launch my fist at him that he fell down hard on the floor...

"Who are you?!" Krystal held aback and held my shoulder because she's kinda alarmed that there's someone.....

i am about to grab him when....

"WOAHHHH!!! easy there!!!" he raise his two hands and look at us then try to smile as his lips is bleeding...

"im sorry if i went in without notice but your door is already open...."

I don't believe that because i close the door before i left....

"I think im the one who forgot to lock it" i look at Krystal that she smile guilty....

"Sorry Am" she said as i look at her....

"who the hell are you?" i ask...

He grin then bow at Us....

"I'm Kang Hino a japanese-Korean that your father hired to protect you and be your bodyguard" he said quite clearly....

Krystal shook her head...

"I am sorry but i don't need a bodyguard im fine already so you can leave" Krystal said....

"i am not going anywhere unless i am with you" he said quite confidently....countering Krys

He showed his I D Then a sign contract with a signature of Krystal's father.....

"im gonna stay in this house whether the two of you like it or not...im doing these because you need to be protected Miss Jung"

"From what?" i finally found myself speaking and quite butting in...

his attention went to me....

"So your that Amber Liu...you punch good" he complimented me quite sarcastically 

"A new gang has been terrorizing every mafia leaders daughter...well they already targeted many of them and your father is just worried that you will be the next target" then he look at me again as he talk

"Even if you punch hard you have no chance to them" he said in a matter of fact tone to me...

"But you think we will believe you just by that contract...."

"It's alright Am he's saying the truth i just receive a message from dad" Krystal sighed as she held her mobile phone then enter and didnt mind his prescense.....

i sighed too....

 

I don't trust this Kang Hino...well i can't help to feel helpless....Krystal's life can be in Danger and i as a weak person can't do anything about that......

 

"Hey you transfer student dont act so mighty here if you want to live long here...." some group of little boys said....

"just because you got a perfect score doesnt mean you are so good" the other one push me that i fell down on the floor same with my glasses...

"Freaky nerd!!!" the are now pushing my shoulder while i started to cry.....

 

"Hey!!!" 

 

the boys look out and they seem to stop.....

"it's Krystal" the other one said while i still cry.....

Small jung appeared so brave and walk.....and before i knew it they run while apologizing to me because that little girl said so....they are so afraid of her.....

when i raise her head and sniffed out i realized why.....she's wonderful and so beautiful...even without my glasses i can already see it.....

"Are you alright?" she asked then kneel down in front of me....

"don't worry those bullies can't harm you anymore" she smiled again then the most wonderful person in my life appear before me...my princess Krystal Jung that became my life after came before me....

 

i bowed at him as i handed a towel and some bandages....

"Im sorry" i apologized that he just smiled....

"well im gonna do the same if im in your situation" he said grinning and took the bandages from me...

"By the way where is Jung?" he ask....

"At our room" 

"you sleep in the same room"

i nodded "yeah"

he sat at one of the couch then bite at the apple he just snatched down from his pocket....

"i think i will like it here" he said

"why so?" i can't help but to ask....

"i think Krystal jung is interesting" 

That made the veins at my head almost pop out...but i shrugged it.....

slowly the door at our room open that Hino and i look at that direction only to see Krystal peeping there and seem so bother....

"Am i can't sleep" she said groggily "Am" she called again that i can't help but to go to her

i immediately go to her...

inside the room Krystal lock the door...

Krystal lie at the bed after....then i lie there too.....

"i dont trust that guy" i said that krystal smiled as we lie at the bed together....

"neither do i" she said then i felt her hand at my head and tapping her fingers at my short soft hair....

"i am not afraid as long as your there..." she smile at me as we face each other...."you'll always be there right?"

i nodded "always my princess" i raise my hand too and held her cheek.....

i saw her eyes slowly close that i smile so easefully....

 

"Good night my princess"

 



 

For everyone thank you for taking a time to read this...please comment and subscribe....