first meet

GAME OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the classes have finished, Dara attempt to sneak from chanyeol's friend as she heard from earlier that they wanted to go somewhere and for some reason her name was mention from their conversation which she doesn't even know why they include her.

 

 

 

slowly....slowly...slowly... she chanted while carefully walking.

 

 

 

"aha!found you" shocked as she stumble a bit but remember to place palm in her face to hide. She doesn't even know why she had done that.

 

 

 

But then a familiar voice calmed dara a bit, relieved cause it wasn't the voice she was trying to avoid.

 

 

 

"noona what are you doing? trying to be funny?"

 

 

 

She released the heavy breath she was holding "yah! stop scaring me like that.. come on, come with me" she pulled the guy shirt and took him far away from that place.

 

 

 

"where are the others?and why are the only one here?"

 

 

 

"uhh... waiting for you..and you know i lost from rock,paper and scissor..so here i am. wait....why are we hiding?"

 

 

 

"just... just follow me ok!" dara yelled as she felt annoyed at the guy question.  Does he want her to turn violent just to let that question go.

 

 

 

"hmmmmm" he stop from his walked which made dara tumbled a bit and lean from his chest cause you know his more powerful than her.

 

 

 

"your so weak noona" he chortled as dara snorted from his joke.

 

 

 

"so why are we hiding?" he repeated, but dara had tried to divert his question again by another question.

 

 

 

"why are you looking for me?" Urrrggghh!!!just let it go please!!!

 

 

 

He turned silent for a minute and examine dara. They know she was hiding something but to insist her is not the right thing to do so he decided to let her be there is a right time for that. Instead he handed his phone to dara

 

 

 

"here bom noona got a message for you" He pinch dara's nose when he notice that she was just staring on it or you can say afraid to read it.

 

"noona you can never read it from staring" she lifted her eyes and glare.

 

 

 

"don't worry noona... i'm very confident that this is a good news to you"

 

 

 

she rolled her eyes. "tsss!i hate you all! and most especially you bobby! you always play prank on me!" she said with dark aura but pouted cutely later on.

 

 

 

He was stunned by her action that has never shown to them, this was actually the first time she had pouted in front of him and he was very pleased by it

 

 

 

"you're so cute noona!! look at that chubby cheeks!" he pinch Dara's cheek which dara squeak, she slap his hand and then kick his foot.

 

 

 

"ouch noona!" he exclaimed. The guy cried holding the foot that was kick by dara.

 

 

 

"again!!stop treating me like a child! First my nose and now my cheeks!! Aissht!!you and your friends never treated me fairly!fyi!im older than you bobby"

 

 

 

bobby bit his lips as he was amuse by her word. And for dara she knew this guy from the way he stare, she sense something weird is going on in his mind and she definitely has to get away from him or else.

 

 

 

Feeling alert by it she took a step back but bobby was also aware of her action. He step forward and dara do the opposite as if they look like they were playing. When she finally notice their idiotic step game  she intend to runaway but before dara can run bobby snatch her hand and pull her as he place his other hand in dara's shoulder holding it tightly as if it seems like she was hug by him.

 

 

 

"ok be ready for space launch!" he shouted jokingly. she rant as she tried to take out his hand.

 

 

 

"yah! get your hands off me" Bobby smirk to dara and ignore her look cause for now he was having fun on his own.

 

 

 

"hold on noona" he shouted before he run and drag her while chanting "up up and away!!!"

 

 

 

Not far from them, there were  ten boys cheering and having fun and dara can clearly hear it. She swear they gonna get it.

 

"5"

 

"4"

 

"3"

 

"2"

 

"1!!!!!"

 

they all shouted

 

"Safe" bobby shouted.

 

"Noooo!!" dara squeal.

 

 

 

They all cracking up while saying you lose and patted bobby's shoulder giving sympathy because he lose from they're bet but he doesn't even care for now as he was frozen at dara's stare who is now more furious than before.

 

 

 

"ah noona sorry I lost my mind at that moment" bobby scratch the back of his head looking sorry.

 

 

 

"bobby!you lose! pay for the gasoline" they all laugh not paying attention to dara who was back to her composure.

 

 

 

Dara snorted as she squinted her eyes,her brows narrowed and more annoyed by their unstoppable laugh. She swiftly went to their back while they were still oblivious from her outrage. First stretch her hand then position herself, she give each one of them a hard whack in head which earn loud groan.

 

 

 

"noona~~~" they wailed but stop when dara glare at them. Now her gaze turn for bobby who is obviously hiding behind yunhyeong

 

 

 

"bobby come here" assigning her fingertip to bobby. He cleared his throat and gulp as slowly went near dara. A minute after staring at bobby she hold both ears of bobby and pulled him down.

 

 

 

"sorry noona! i won't do it anymore!!promise!!" he cried.

 

 

 

She snickered "its too late now" dara sounded dangerous "turn around" he groaned when he heard it but obey after.

 

 

 

The boys behind dara counted in a low voice as they know what will happen next. "hana,deul,set!!" After she has positioned herself she give bobby a flying kick which cause him to fly and glued flat on the floor.

 

 

 

"goal!!" they all chanted but turned blue when dara look at them again.

 

 

 

But after that no words can be heard among them as they were all looking on the floor due to a furious rabbit. They must have to keep silent and endure it if they want to calm dara. That's the only way they know. Thankfully after a minute  of hell dara look at them and smile can be seen in her face.

 

 

 

"bobby where is your phone?" She smile like nothing happened earlier and bobby has still felt uneasy but quickly handed his phone as he release a heavy sigh.

 

 

 

"noona next time please remind us not to joked with you" the other boys glare at him but dara just stick as a respond.

 

 

 

/bom/

 

Dara good news! I had been asking dad about your request and guess what?! He finally said yes. He said they needed more staff this weekend. Are you willing? text me asap! and please buy your own phone or else i'm buying you one! we need a connection you know!!!/

 

 

 

She punch in the air as she shouted and then look at the boys who are dumbfounded in her action. "yahoo?!!" she blow air in her bangs and scrunch her nose.

 

 

 

"noona you're definitely weirder than we thought... don't show us your aegyo please or we won't be able to restrain ourselves" jinhwan said

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter