iii. mysterious guy

GAME OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Chanyeol hyung is so cute. Did you see that? WOW!this is the first time i had seen him like that…salute to that girl! i guess there is a big chance to witness hyung kneel in front of everyone” he chuckled then stole tao sandwich “Woah!the thought of it give me a goose bump already!"

 

"yah yah!! That’s mine!!!" tao whine as he tried to take back his sandwich.

 

"Whose going to kneel in front of everyone?” chanyeol suddenly appeared behind sehun and whack his head then sit beside baekyeon "i told you this would be an easy game for me I’m not yet starting don’t get your hopes up…Wait till she was head over heels on me" he stole the sandwich from sehun hand and bite it "wait! Whose side are you anyway?"

 

"ahh my sandwich"  tao pouted.

 

"Of course your side hyung... I just thought maybe it would be fun to take a chance in betting on her, besides hyung this was the first time you voluntary suggest your game to someone" sehun let out a mischievous smile but quickly swipe off when chanyeol glare at him.

 

Chanyeol choked, he swipe his mouth using the back of his hand "how did you know this stuff? I never told anyone beside” he paused “baekyeon". He whip his head at the boy beside him who’s bowing head lowly

 

"i told them. Got a problem with that yeol?" xiumin said causing all heads turn and look at him even baekyeon whose face lit up and smile widely to his hyung.

 

"chincha hyung? But i heard it from baekyeon hyung" tao blurted. Sehun elbow him as he whisper "read the mood pabo!" tao pouted again.

 

Chanyeol sighed “It’s okay…I don’t mind that anyway… it’s not like I ask her because I like her, she’s way to far from my ideal girl… I mean look at her style, she does wear some ugly cheap shirts and pants... And seriously! A girl should act cute and shy in front of a guy and yet she acted opposite….she just messing up the image of a girl attitude towards her boyfriend…Zero point for that! So I don’t have any single reason to fall for her”

 

“Your wrong” suho blurted “She has her own charm and look how cute she was earlier” he pointed at the other table “look at that table she was squished by those friends of her… Do you know them?” chanyeol shook his head and look at the side suho pointing.

 

“Yeah hyung! She’s cute! How could you say she’s not cute… have you ever look at her face... Those small face and chubby cheek also her skin were so smooth... I wonder how smooth it was... Ah! Can I touch her?” sehun said in aegyo tone.

 

“ert alert! ert alert!!!!”  tao shouted causing every students to stop at their doing and look at them. Suho scratch the back of his neck and smile while baekyeon whack tao’s head and chanyeol flick sehun’s forehead.

 

Xiumin on the other side cleared his throat as he stood up on his sit “Well showtime is over you can you stop looking at us” suho facepalm his self then he pull down xiumin jacket.

 

“YOW! Wazzup with the dark aura?!” one guy suddenly pop out beside tao, and give him a headlock. Tao wailed as he hit the guy continuously.

 

“AH! TAO! You’re so noisy! Stop screaming like a girl!” sehun hissed. The guy release tao and headed towards xiumin seat as he stuck his tongue out to sehun.

 

“Kai where did you go?” suho asked. Kai grab a sandwich in the table and took a bite.

 

“hyung you know having fun with some girls” Kai bragged as he wink at suho who rolled his eyes at him.

 

“ah! Hyung have you heard? Kris hyung is back as well as the other” all the member look at him as if they are waiting for more info but kai failed to notice as he was busy eating his sandwich. Xiumin who is beside him elbowed him to get his attention.

 

“hyung!” kai whine as he look at xiumin who is pointing something using his face. Kai glance at the table with a question look written all over his face.

 

“Why?” he kidded.

 

“That’s it? What more can you say about the guys? And you said kris is back but where the hell is he?” suho reprimanded.

 

Kai hand up his hand and explained. “WOah! Chill hyung! I just heard it from the girls I’m with earlier. So the information were not yet confirm unless we call his phone and check if he was back. And beside hyung if kris hyung is back he will definitely text us or either way inform us about it. Right?”

 

“Right! kris style! Anyway it’s not that hard to know if his back or not. We waited for month and now that his back, we could give him a party. Tell the other about kris, we will have our meeting on Saturday… I mean tomorrow” suho stand up from his sit “now get back in your room class will start in a minute.”

 

Everyone followed suho and as baekyeon was about to stand up from his sit he notice chanyeol, looking lost at his own thoughts. He nudge him and was about to give a joke but chanyeol stand up and kick his foot, he glare at him before walk away through the exit leaving baekyeon wincing in pain.

 

He rub his foot as he look at the table where chanyeol was looking at earlier. You don’t have any single reason to fall for her huh? He thought.

 

==============

Dara was about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter