i. the player

GAME OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Three weeks have past and yet dara never saw her bestfriend in school. They are second year student in SM high school and being alone there are not helping her. She maybe bubbly and dorky but she is the most awkward person in school. Maybe weird too. She is now sitting in bench while trying to eat her food alone.

'You corn where you are?' She thought. Her thoughts was cut when she heard the commotion of the student. Curious of it she walk through the crowd and tried to peek but the students are blocking her badly. Of course she's a small girl you see.

She tapped the girl beside her "Ahhhh what is happening there?" She ask in minimal voice.

"Eh? You're asking me?hmmmm It seems like chanyeol sunbae made a girl cry again"

Again?

"I guess that girl lose the game. Well sorry for her but chanyeol sunbae will always win!" She said proudly.The girl reply irked dara and it irked her more when the crowd started to cheer loud.

 What an !!

 As much as she want to help the poor girl but she choose not to, it is not her style to meddle after all. With a heavy heart she turn her back from the crowd but before she start her walk a sudden voice made her stop.

"Please chanyeol i...i like you. give me one more week" the girl pleaded.

It’s her.

It’s Bom.

Her bestfriend.

She forced her way thru the crowd. And there she saw her bestfriend bom crying on her knees begging to a boy to like her back.

This is not bom!

She grab the girl and help her stand.

"Bom let's go home" she said firmly

"Dara" bom said in minimal voice. Dara had known bom since birth and this is the first time she witness her tears.

Bom is a girl with a strong will. A very y girl that everyone adore. She is one of the most popular in their last school. There are number of boys confess to her but she declined them. She never believe in love but dara knows that she believe in soul mate.

Dara can't help but feel furious at the sight of bom looking like this. She face the guy who has stoic face and it infuriate her more.

She was angry and spoke loudly through clenched teeth. "Say sorry to her now!" . Gasp and murmur can be heard from the crowd.

No response from him instead he looked straight ahead and walk pass by her which make dara more furious. She clenched her fist in anger and ready to give this jerk a hard punch but bom restrained her.

"Dara let's go home" bom sadly said.

Dara look at her and she let out a heavy breath before leading bom out from the crowd.

Silence enveloped the car. They are now in a middle of high way were the sounds of honk from other car can be hear. They chose to stay silent. Bom looked out on the left window while dara on the right window. A small distance between them can be seen, in normal day bom will start to rant about that small gap but now is not a normal day so they choose to ignore it.

No one dare to speak.

No one dare to ask.

******************************

Its past 6 in the afternoon and student are starting to subside but not in a particular place. Squishing of shoes, sound of whistle and a voice yelling can be heard outside the gym it indicates that a practice is in process. Suddenly a loud bang from the door made them paused. There they saw a petite girl who are raging in anger and from the look of her face they felt shivered in fears, she seems looking for someone from them.

"The jerk? Where is he?" She said dangerously. The trail of anger can be trace from her voice.

The ten basketball players seems frozen from there spot and they can't even utter a word. They can only pray in silent. Added to their fear when dara suddenly walk through them looking firmly each one of them. The girl halted when a door from the other side of the gym open.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter