cold city guy

GAME OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lone wolf. Such a term exists. Practically a man cannot live alone. He uses many things such as words, manner, tears, and his smiling face. A man cannot live creating his own grounds. However, the wolf would not feel lonely even if he is alone.

 

 

 

“omma where are we going?” a five years old boy tagging the hem of the shirt of his mother.

 

 

 

“will you shut up?! I'm already exhausted and you keep asking the same question... I can't concentrate on driving” the boy pouted, he was bored there sitting in the car seat for two hours without doing anything even his mother were not paying attention to him. He lookedin the window suddenly mesmerize at the scenery. And it hit him. This was the first to witness such a beautiful scenery since his mother were alaways busy in their family business while his father were going back and forth in abroad.

 

 

 

“wuyi fan” his mother spoke in a low voice as she glance at him “You will stay with your grandma for a month” the boy nod at his mother not understanding any of it.

 

 

 

“mommy you too right? is daddy coming too?”

 

 

 

“No” she said coldly.

 

----

 

ROOM

 

 

 

"hey hey" kai tap the boy and assigned him to move from his sit which the boy obey, he snatch the chair and sit facing dara. "Hey can you tell me your plan about chanyeol hyung? you know i can help you!" he wiggle his brow at her.

 

 

 

This doesn't help her. From the beginning dara tried to ignored him as much as possible but to her dismay kai was so persistent to annoy her "i'm not joking! i can also give you a tip to seduce hyung but on one condition" he smile weirdly "we will go out on sunday,my treat... don't worry hyung will never know..so deal?" showing his y smile and wink as he extend his hand but dara just look at him without any expression. Damn it. How to charm this girl. He mess up his hair as he close his eyes. Show her your charm kai. he blow out an air then beam her his sweet smile.

 

 

 

This confused her more. He sighed. She's harder than he thought. chanyeol hyung goodluck to you. Then decided to just grab her hand,just to avoid her rejection to him,as he was about to grab her hand a girl slap his hand.

 

 

 

"yah!" he groaned earning a loud laugh from his friends as he glare at them.

 

 

 

"you are forbidden to touch her" the girl said with a very dark aura flowing from her. he scowled.

 

 

 

"Why?cause your a ert" She retort.

 

 

 

"you know i hate you" kai wailed as he went to his friends side.

 

 

 

"dont worry baby, i know!" she responded then face dara with wide grin planted in her face "btw i'm chaerin! call me CL" she step backward, hands on chin as she observed dara from head to toe as making the latter conscious on the intense stare "i heard a lot about you and i say i like your guts girl!i had a feeling that you and i are really meant to be friends" she said as she cheek to cheek dara leaving her dumbfounded and speechless.

 

 

 

"uh...hello?" cl asked as she wave her hand in dara's face

 

 

 

"im sorry i didn't meant to scared you cause i just really want to look at the girl whose giving my little brother big stress this past few days"

 

 

 

"Huh? bro-- brother?" dara reluctantly asked but only given a smile as a replied.

 

 

 

"weird? right? i know!i know! i mean look at me and look at him we are so different!"

 

 

 

yeah i think you're more weirder than him. dara thought as she smile to cl.

 

Cl clasp her hand "don't ask me anymore okay?i'm here to see you" she flip her hair as she remember "wait let me introduce you to minzy, she's a little bit nerd but very fashionista girl. we call her fashionista nerd"

 

 

 

she signal someone in door to come. a girl with a long orange hair, wearing pink eyeglasses, one piece dress showing a little bit of her side partnering it with pink butterfly necklace and not to mention her very shiny sandals.

 

 

 

cute. Dara bite her lips as the girl coming in her way.

 

 

 

She went directly to dara and look at her expressionless "this is me, this is me, this is exactly who i supposed to be and i'm gonna let the light shine on me, now i know who i am there's no way to hold it in, no more hiding who i wanna be. THIS IS ME." the girl nod wearing a satisfied expression in her face and as for dara, open widely. She blinked. Once,twice,thrice, never mind it can not be counted anyway.

 

 

 

"bravo! bravo! minzy!!" cl shouted as she glare at everyone who were dumbfounded too. "right?!!" she said grinding both her teeth to scared the student more.

 

 

 

ahhhh... uh huh... another weird human being s howed up. dara thought as she smile again hiding her uh...let say her inner feelings to this two weird people.

 

 

 

A sudden commotion interfere them when the nerd boy carrying a box pulled dara and take one picture of her "found her!!ah dara!! dara right??listen we made a bet and just to let you know more than 90% of people made a bet that chanyeol would win so...do you want to make a bet that you would win?"

 

 

 

dara who startled at the guy stay frozen and not to mention how it didn't even fully registered to her mind what the guy said just now

 

 

 

"haaaaaaa?"

 

 

 

"so you want to bet?"

 

 

 

"what bet?"

 

 

 

"want me to repeat what i had said just now?"

 

 

 

"oh" she responded nonchantly.

 

 

 

The nerd repeated it all as if he was telling it to a child and for a while she clearly understand what he said she grab the collar of the nerd and shake him "oi oi! don't use people as a tool to earn money" she complain.

 

 

 

"waaaaaa! scary!!!please don't hurt me" nerd squeak, screaming for his life like a girl.

 

 

 

"dara..." they both stop and look at cl direction "you better know that i'm betting every money of my savings on you"

 

 

 

"ehhhh? whaaaat?" she wail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter