ii. rules?

GAME OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Deal?" He said

 

"Game!" She exclaimed which earn a smirk from him. He leaned down to level his eyes from her that shock dara as she immediately back away from his face cause this is the first time that a guy get closer to her face. He give her another smirk then move closer into her ears.

 

She closed her eyes as she waited for his next action "Don't fall too much baby" he whisper seductively. He straighten up and look down to her feeling satisfied in her expression he wink at her as he leave the girl dumbfounded.

 

What just happened? She thought as she blink many times.

 

It takes time to process through her head the little flirt of that jerk.

 

"Uggghhh!!Fall your !!!Jerk! “She yell as she shook her head vehemently.

*******************************************

******************************************

One week. One peaceful week for dara.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I hate him!"

 

Or not.

 

One week passed since the first time they met and exactly three days since the game start but till now no one seems to give up.

 

"You hate who?" She leap over the bench as she glare at the culprit who startle her.

 

"The heck!!!!!You scared the sh*t out of me!! Uggh.I think my soul left my body!I hate you!" She said loudly as her heart began to palpitate.

 

He chuckled at her exaggerated act. "You’ve never change noona. You’re still the weird noona i know"

"Yah! Seungyoon!" She punch his shoulder making the boy winced in pain.

 

"Aissshhh noona!" Dara laugh at the whining boy but they both stop when her phone vibrated. Her eyes widened when an incoming call from park bom shown in her screen. For dara an unexpected call from bom signifies trouble. She doesn't want to reject the call because this is the first call of bom to her since she turn incognito. She puffed her cheeks to calm herself as she slides the screen.

 

"Uhhhh h-hello?" She stammered.

 

"Sandara park! Don’t tell me you did take the challenge too?!" Bom said dangerously that make dara sweat a lot. She stay silent racking her head to find a reasonable answer for her fuming friend.

 

"SANDARA!!" Bom yell on the phone which make dara answer immediately.

 

"Ye--yes!!!!i mean no! I mean yes?" She realize her sudden confession when the other line turned speechless. She bit her lips as she facepalm herself.

 

"Tell me you’re joking!!" 

 

She scratch her head and bit her lips "Uhh i'm joking?" and she swear she can hear bom curse on the other line.

 

"Yah! Dara! Aisht!" Bom calmed herself before she continued “Look you know it's my fault for falling in love with him but i'm trying my best to forget him. I know how hard it is so please give up on his game before it’s too late....Before you fall in his trap...i'm begging you. If...if you are doing this because of me please stop. I don't want you to get hurt. Honestly dara even if he hurt me so bad, this is not entirely his fault. I willingly volunteer myself though i know that from the start i would lose but I don't regret loving him dara cause i surely know that all his action is only for his game. It's my fault"

 

"Bom" she sigh as she can portrait that bom crying right now.

Bom is one year older than me and is also a childhood friend. Although she’s a little blunt, she’s also very gentle and reliable. She’s like a sister to me.

"Dara please. Don't hurt yourself because of me!" Bom cried. It's broke dara's heart into million peaces to hear her cry. Again. Bom's right it's not his fault but that jerk need to learn his lesson.

 

"I'm strong girl bom. You know me! Don't worry i won't fall for that jerk. He is not my type! Besides he never treated me like a girl so i guess he doesn't include me to his game. He just want to play wih me. That's all"

 

After a minute of silence from other line she heard bom sigh “Promise me you won’t get hurt…please!”

 

A smile crept in dara’s face when bom agree to her “Trust me bom!” She was about to end the call when she remember something.

 

“ah bom when are you planning to come back in school? You don’t want to be absent forever right?”

 

“About that dara” bom give an awkward laugh before she continue “Mom decided to transfer me on other school” dara gasp.

 

Bom transfer? Don’t tell me…omO!

 

“YAH!!! TRANSFER?You never informed me about that and how in the world could you do that? School were just started four days ago and you transfer that easily?”

 

“You know Mom’s connection.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter