I'm Your Genie (Heechul)

15 Shades of SJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A magic lamp?" you wondered aloud as you held the smooth object in your hands. It was indeed one with its slim shape and small spout. But didn't magic lamps only exist in fairy tales? What was one...doing in your room?

"This is so weird," you muttered under your breath as you set the magic lamp on your table and collapsed on your bed. As you lay comfortably there you started to recall the movie Aladdin that you had watched when you were little. You remembered that rubbing the magic lamp would summon a genie who would grant you 3 wishes. That caught your interest. You sprung up from bed and grabbed the magic lamp eagerly. How amazing would it be if a genie really appeared in front of you and granted your wishes! On the other hand, if the genie did not appear, at least there was no harm trying. Besides, you were dying of boredom; your parents were on an overseas business trip, and your friends all coincidentally happened to be on holiday (you often wondered if that was really the case). So…why not rub the magic lamp? With much enthusiasm you started to rub the magic lamp and after a few moments, a puff of white smoke appeared and you widened your eyes in excitement. You were going to see a genie after all! But your mouth started to hang agape when the puff of smoke cleared upon being greeted by the sight of the genie…sporting strawberry-blonde hair tied in two pigtails, wearing a black bodice, a light blue blouse and a dark blue medium-length skirt. He’s…cosplaying as Anna from Frozen? You screamed internally in shock as you stared at the genie, who also stared back.

“Is there something wrong?” he asked curiously. When he noticed that you were too dumbfounded to reply, he shrugged and looked at what he was wearing and shrieked, “Why am I wearing this? I can’t be cosplaying as Anna when meeting my new master for the first time oh my god…” the genie stopped fretting as he paused to think for a moment before carrying on, “Um…I’ll be back soon okay?” You nodded, too amazed to speak as he disappeared with another puff of smoke. This genie is actually pretty cool, you thought amusedly as a small smile tugged at the corners of your lips.

After a minute the genie reappeared with a somewhat sheepish smile on his face, normal hair and wearing normal clothes. He cleared his throat before speaking, “Before I formally introduce myself, may I request that you do not spread whatever happened just now to anyone?”

“Alright,” you giggled. This was going to be fun.

“And on to introducing myself…I am the one and only Kim Heechul!” the genie announced excitedly which made you grin as you introduced yourself as well.

“So you know that I can grant 3 wishes right?” Heechul asked as he settled down on a chair.

“Yeah, but I haven’t thought of any,” you sighed. In your excitement of summoning Heechul you had completely forgotten about your wishes. However, you had one question. “Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, go ahead.”

“Why aren’t you, um, blue like the genie in Aladdin?” Now that you heard your own question, you felt that it was a really, stupid one. Your face burned in embarrassment as you covered your face with your hands. “Maybe you can ignore that question…?” you mumbled.

Heechul laughed as he pried your hands away from your face which made you blush a little. “Not everything in that movie is true,” he grinned.

“Really?” you mused as you quirked your eyebrow. “The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter