HEECHUL?JUN?WHAT?!

15 Shades of SJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ryeowook my precious young one,how are you?" Heechul queried, twirling into the studio with Heebum in his arms.

"Great Heechul,now if you-" Ryeowook heaved as the older pulled him into a death like hug,almost cutting out his oxygen supply.

"My lovely Wookie, didn't they tell you? Im hosting with you today~" Heechul singsonged,getting comfortable in his seat.

"That's wonderful " Ryeowook grumbled,sifting through the day's script.

"RYEOWOOK SUNBAE!!!" squealed Do Kyum,pouncing on the small man.

"Dokyumie!! How have you been? Where are the rest?" Ryeowook fussed over his junior like the mother he was.

"Oh, the vocal team will be here soon.The performance and hip hop team are coming later." Do Kyum promptly replied, giving Ryeowook his million watt smile.

"Sooo this is Do Kyum." Heechul spoke up, Heebum threateningly hissing at the stranger.

"Oh.Good evening Heechul sunbae-nim." Do Kyum greeted and practically kissed his knees trying to bow.

"Ey....why respect this brat," Ryeowook muttered, looking through his phone.

"Look who's talking. This kid," Heechul tutted.

Dokyum could only laugh at the banter before engaging in small talk with the two men before the rest arrived.


An hour after Dokyun arrived,the entire Seventeen was present. This meant that Jun and Heechul were piratical within the one metre radius of each other.

"HOLY .IT'S MY CARBON COPY," Heechul screeched, jumping up from his seat and rushing over to the very terrified Jun Hui.

"Umm...Good evening Heechul sunbae-nim?" Jun Hui greeted,still very much terrified at how closely the other was scrutinizing him.

"Hold him will you." Heechul Heebum into Jun's arms and poked at his face.

"Hee-"Ryeowook got cut off by the huge gasp.Courtesy of the one and only Kim Heechul.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter