Height Issues(Zhou Mi)

15 Shades of SJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh ,” Zhou Mi muttered under his breath as he felt for his pocket, only to grasp nothing but a bunch of fabric.

He had done it again.

He had locked himself out of his house for what seemed like the thousandth time. His keys were inside his house, and the only way he could get them was to trouble you, his neighbour, to climb through the window and get them, again. To be honest, he would love to try other ways so that he would not be constantly bothering you. But, you were the only person he knew who was short enough to climb through the window and retrieve the key. Besides, when he actually tried to climb through the horribly small window himself, it ended up with disastrous results and you laughing about it for a whole week.

And that, was probably one of the few advantages tall people did not possess. Zhou Mi recalled you telling him before that tall people did not always have the upper hand in all situations and this indeed proved your words correct.

Having no other choice, he picked up his phone and started to call you.

“Oh my god this is getting creepy,” you murmured to yourself as your eyes, fixated on the computer screen,followed the characters in the movie who were venturing into the abandoned house. As they moved on into the basement, eerie music started to play, and you shuddered. “I bet there’s a jump scare coming up.”

As soon as those words left your mouth, your phone started to ring, making you nearly jump out of your skin in fright. “Holy ,” you remarked as you paused the movie and picked up your phone. You peered at the screen to see who was calling you. The words Mimi flashed across your screen and you bit your lip to stifle a mixture of a laugh and a groan. “Please don’t tell me he forgot his keys again.”

“Yah! You scared the out of me just now,” you begun instantly.

“Oh? I did?” There was just the touch of amusement in Zhou Mi’s voice. “Anyway, you might wanna tell me the details later because-“

“You need me to climb through the windows again? I’ll be there,” you replied before hanging up and sighing. He’s done it again.

You were at Zhou Mi’s house in a minute, and the moment he saw you, a sheepish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter