Super Henry? (Henry)

15 Shades of SJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"I'll stay here for a bit.Write a little for our next comeback" you bid the members farewell as they slowly left the studio.

"Don't stay too late,we still have time." Your leader reminded before closing the door behind her.

You grabbed your guitar and started drumming your finger's on the body of the guitar. Attempting to link chords together and finding a suitable mood for the song. Nothing came to you. Sighing, you set your guitar aside and tried to come up with at least a bass for the song with the synthesizer. No luck. All of them sounded either really generic or ty. After a while, you could only growl in frustration. The only thing left was to open up the instrumentals you've made but yet to improve. After an hour of tweaking, the instrumental sounded worse than before. This was a disaster. There was no spark of ingenuity. Honestly it seemed like giving up would be the only thing left to do at this point, but you wouldn't, not until you have a decent backing to the instrumental at the very least.

"Babe?You're still up?" Henry asked, plopping onto the sofa.

"Yeah,I can't seem to do anything productive today." You muttered,fiddling with the knobs, trying to see if changing the tones would work.

"Hmmm...let me see."Henry came up behind you and unplugged your headphones.

The base of the instrumental sounded th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter