Kirito to your Asuna (Kibum)

15 Shades of SJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kibum adjusted his glasses and sighed. Once again he fell into his daily routine. Stealing quick glaces to the side and never really paying attention to the teacher. He didn't really need to...he knew most of the material anyway.He didn't mean to blow his own horn but he often read up on biology when he was younger so these things were practically etched into the core of his brain.

"Mr Kim? Could you explain to us the difference between osmosis and diffusion?"

"Uhh...yes...of course.Definitely... um." Kibum fumbled with his paper in embarrassment.He knew the difference but just wasn't cut for public speaking. Stupidly, he made a mistake of turning to look at you. You smiled at him and mouthed "you can do it". He gave you a sheepish smile and turned to face the front.

"F-f-firstly, diffusion is... uhh... involves air molecules while umm osmosis..." Kibum stuttered but luckily finished his explanation.

When he sat down,his face was flushed red. Warily, he stole a peek at you. You were grinning to yourself which made him even redder. Biology was so tortuous but at the same time a blessing. The moment the word "dismissed" left the teacher's mouth,Kibum was already halfway down the hall.

"Um...Kibum?" You called,trying to catch up,almost dropping your books in the process.

Kibum gave himself a quick pep talk before turning around and breaking into a smile,"yes?"

"If I'm not wrong...you like anime right?"

"Uh...yeah"

"Would you like to go to Anime Con with me? Unless... you're going with someone."

"Sure?I guess...I was planning to go alone anyway."

"YAY!YOU'RE THE BEST!"you gave Kibum a big hug.

Kibum coughed in surprise and you immediately let go,scratching the nape of your neck,apologizing for the sudden hug. Silence blanketed both of you. The tension wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter